Chapter 14: Coming-of-age ceremony
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Little pervert, today, I am going to punish you on behalf of heaven!” Xiao Yu continued to thrust her sword one after another at Xiao Yan.

However, Xiao Yu, who was only a 3-star Dou practitioner, could not keep up with Xiao Yan. She might not even be as good as Nalan Yanran a year ago, how could she defeat Xiao Yan.

Seeing Xiao Yu’s pretty eyes staring at him angrily, Xiao Yan also scratched his head and dodged for a while. His movement pace was agile and strange. Although it was only a xuan-low-grade movement skill, it was enough to dodge Dou practitioner’s attack.

“It was really a mistake at that time. I did not intentionally peek at you.” Xiao Yan dodged while explaining.

Hearing Xiao Yan once again mentioning the matter in front of everyone, Xiao Yu bit her lower lip hard and deadly stared at Xiao Yan full of anger. The hatred in her eyes did not reduce instead it increased.

“Xiao Yan, you little bastard, shut your mouth!”

Ya Fei and several others, who were not far away, heard the commotion and looked over, Ya Fei laughed and said: “Never thought there would be a day where the young patriarch of Xiao clan was being chased and cut by other people.”

Xiao Zhan and the elders smiled wryly. Actually, before Xiao Yan, Xiao Yu was the strongest genius in the clan and she did not disappoint everyone. She successfully entered Jianan Academy to cultivate.

This year, she came back and participated in the coming-of-age ceremony to help Jianan Academy recruit students and she came back to the clan early to discuss it with the clan’s internal management. Hoping to be able to recruit more people from Xiao clan to cultivate in Jianan Academy and improve the clan’s power.

“Enough playing.” With a clang, Xiao Yan held Xiao Yu’s sword with two fingers and with a flick, the sword was thrown away.

Seeing Xiao Yan so easily deflect her sword, Xiao Yu's expression became green and her eyes burned.

“No matter what, today, I will not let go of you, this little pervert, so easily!” Just as she finished speaking, Xiao Yu's left leg kicked and her graceful body drew a seductive curve, yet the attractive right leg brought with it a wind breaking sound as she kicked towards Xiao Yan’s crotch.

Seeing Xiao Yu so unforgiving, Xiao Yan was also displeased. That time, it was indeed an accident, furthermore, he was the young patriarch which would be formalized during this coming-of-age ceremony. Xiao Yu was too disrespectful.

Seeing that Xiao Yu did respect him, Xiao Yan was also displeased in his heart.

Faced with this kick, Xiao Yan’s eyes became sharp, his right hand immediately caught Xiao Yu’s right ankle.

Xiao Yu, who had her ankle caught by Xiao Yan, quickly used her hand to hold down her skirt.

After a fruitless struggle, Xiao Yu stared at Xiao Yan angrily. Her plump breasts undulated slightly as she cursed: “Little pervert! Let me go!”

Xiao Yan completely ignored Xiao Yu, like leading a cow, he pulled Xiao Yu’s right leg as he walked towards the main road.

With Xiao Yu’s left leg supporting, she skipped forward as she was pulled by Xiao Yan and shouted angrily: “Let me go! Let me go!!”

“I am the young patriarch, aren’t you disregarding me too much?”

“If a little pervert like you becomes the young patriarch, I, Xiao Yu, will not accept you even if I die!”

Xiao Yan’s brow twitched and spoke with bad intention: “Oh? You are forcing me.”

Xiao Yan immediately took off Xiao Yu’s shoes and took out a dogstail grass from his storage ring. Having guessed what Xiao Yan was planning to do, Xiao Yu’s expression changed greatly as she screamed loudly and inwardly: “Xiao Yan! You…you dare!”

Xiao Yan sneered: “Is there anything that I, Xiao Yan, do not dare.”

Finished speaking, Xiao Yan immediately took action and used the dogstail grass to sweep across Xiao Yu’s beautiful leg. Forcing Xiao Yu to laugh due to the tickle.

Seeing Xiao Yu’s long beautiful leg being shown off in the air, many observing males could not help but swallow. Some of them even had a physiological reaction.

They held back from showing a big thumb to Xiao Yan.

What an eye candy!

When Xiao Yan was starting to enjoy the game, a quiet voice was heard from behind him: “It seems that brother Xiao Yan likes to play this kind of ‘game’, huh?”

When Xiao Yan heard Xuner’s voice, he was stunned and quickly let go of Xiao Yu’s jade-like leg. Xiao Yu did not pay attention and immediately fell on her butt.

Xiao Yan immediately threw away the dogstail grass in his hand and laughingly said: “Ahhahaha, it’s just a small punishment and warning to her. I don’t have any other meaning.”

Xiao Yu, who was sitting on the ground, was blushing in anger. Her pretty eyes were filled with anger as she ground her teeth and screamed: “Xiao Yan, I am going to shatter you into thousands of pieces!! Bastard! Big bastard!!”

“Sister.

Xiao Ning and Xiao Mei walked to Xiao Yu’s side and helped her up. Xiao Yu and Xiao Ning are brother and sister.

“Xiao Ning, you come at the right time, help me catch him!”

Xiao Ning frowned, and said in dissatisfaction: “Sister, you are too unreasonable. How could the young patriarch do such a thing at that time?”

!!!! In Xiao Yu’s heart: Are you really my brother??

Xiao Mei went along and said: “That’s right cousin Xiao Yu, brother Xiao Yan can not be such a person. Brother Xiao Yan is an honest person.”

“Him, honest??? Are you two drugged by him?!”

While scolding, some tears were accumulating in Xiao Yu’s eyes, she felt wronged! She could not defeat him, and even her own brother was bought by Xiao Yan.

Xiao Yan awkwardly touched his nose, although he was not naughty, but he was not a very honest person.

After the commotion, Xiao Zhan raised his head and looked at the sky and clapped his hand: “Stop being noisy, the coming-of-age ceremony will start soon.”

The procedures for holding an adult ceremony are so complicated that it makes people’s heads hurt. Especially for Xiao Yan, the ceremony for a young patriarch was a few times more complicated than the rest.

So complicated that Xiao Yan was numbed and was at the mercy of the few elders.

Seeing Xiao Yan’s helpless look, Xuner’s watery eyes curved slightly, and she giggled and said: “Brother Xiao Yan, this is a tradition, even uncle Xiao would not be able to change it.”

Xiao Yan could only shake his head helplessly, and reminded himself that after he became the patriarch, he had to change this tradition!

The coming-of-age ceremony had finally reached the most important section, the strength test. Especially for those clan members who were at 6th grade Dou disciple. It was even more important since it would determine whether they could continue to stay in Wutan city.

The host for the coming-of-age ceremony was the second elder, Xiao Ying. An adult Xiao clan member came up to test. There were around thirty people who were 15 years old. Half of them would not be able to meet the standard and would be sent out.

“Xiao Yan, it’s your turn.” The second elder gently waved his hand towards Xiao Yan who was in the VIP area.

Xiao Yan was the last one. This was because Xuner’s coming-of-age ceremony was not performed in the Xiao clan. So, currently, the highest cultivation in this coming-of-age ceremony was Xiao Mei, 9th grade Dou disciple.

This was because Xiao Yan gave a bottle of foundation-building spiritual liquid to Xiao Mei which allowed her to improve her cultivation to 9th grade Dou disciple.

The whole plaza was quiet even the indifferent Ya Fei was also interested. Everyone was actually here to see how high Xiao Yan’s improvement was.

“What level do you guys think Xiao Yan is?”

“A year ago, Xiao Yan was a 3-star Dou practitioner. If no strange thing happened, or if there was no pill used, it is already good enough to improve by 1 star in a year.”

“Xiao Yan started cultivating from 4 years old and became a Dou practitioner when he was eleven. Ten grades in seven years. Although Dou practitioner level is more difficult, but if he uses pills, he might be able to increase by two stars.”

After the tall stage, a huge black stone plate shone and golden colored words shone as it flamboyantly appeared on the surface of the stone tablet.

Second elder looked at the words on the stone tablet and was surprised.

“6-star Dou practitioner!”

In the guest’s area, sounds of tea glass breaking were continuously heard. The various representatives of powerful organizations in Wutan city were currently in disbelief.

Looking at the confident genius youth in the middle of the plaza, the seniors could not help but rub their eyes and thought that their eyes had blurred.

Ya Fei looked at the youth, and suddenly regretted saying that she would wrap herself in a gift and send it to Xiao Yan when he became Dou ancestor. Because, at this moment, she had a premonition that Xiao Yan might really be able to become a Dou ancestor!

“Three stars in a year?!!!”

2