Chapter 15: Blooming Talent
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peng, Xiao Zhan was so surprised that he broke the tea cup in his hand as he unintentionally let go of it. He was stunned!

“3 stars in a year?! 6-star Dou practitioner!!!”

Xiao Yu’s eyes widened in surprise. She, who was originally grinding her teeth, was also so surprised by Xiao Yan’s terrifying cultivation that she was unable to say anything.

Xiao Yu, as a student from Jianan Academy, knew the entry requirements for Jianan Academy. The grades were divided from F to S according to the cultivation below 20 years old. And for S grade, it was to reach 6-star Dou practitioner before 20 years old.

This record was only reached by a little witch from Jianan Academy in the last decades. You should know, Xiao Yan had just had his coming-of-age ceremony. He was only 15 years old! It was no longer simply breaking the record. This was already an unimaginably terrifying cultivation talent!

“Brother Xiao Yan’s talent has finally blossomed.” The corner of Xuner’ eyes were accumulating tears of happiness.

Xuner’s identity was special. She knew that Xiao Yan’s cultivation speed in this huge Dou qi continent could not be considered fast. But she believed that Xiao Yan’s talent was not so small.

Not to mention Xiao Zhan and the rest. This kind of cultivation speed could only be covered in these words: So scary!

“According to this cultivation speed, perhaps…in the next ten years or so, there would be a Dou emperor level cultivator in the Xiao clan.” Every single person in the VIP guest area had this thought flashed through their mind as they saw this. 

Dou emperor, in Jiama Empire, no matter how small a clan that had a Dou emperor, that clan, no matter how limited their situation were, would be naturally raised as not even the three great clans in Jiama empire capital would dare to suppress them.

After all, for a Dou emperor, in this vast empire, there were only two or three of them and every single one of them was someone who possessed huge power. No one with a good head would be willing to offend them.

Although no one would know what kind of changes would happen in the next decade, and having a talent did not equate being strong as it was possible for the talents to fade into obscurity as they die during training in the wilderness or even die due to disease.

However, one thing that could not be refuted was that Xiao Yan already obtained the ticket to walk towards becoming someone powerful.

Only Xiao Yan was feeling rather awkward as he touched his nose. He wanted to say that he himself did not know how he could increase his cultivation by 3 stars in a year!

“The heavenly flame is truly terrifying.” As Xiao Yan sighed in his heart.

According to normal cultivation, where one just depended on cultivation technique to absorb the essence of heaven and earth and transformed them into Dou qi, at most Xiao Yan would only be able to improve by one star.

However, Xiao Yan has obtained two opportunities this year. The first was the opportunity he obtained by betting his life and seeing Hun Huzi refining pills. The other one was the Bone Chilling Flame.

There were two traditional methods of improving cultivation. Using technique to transform Dou qi and using pills to improve cultivation. While Xiao Yan had a third method, which was to absorb heavenly flames using the flame mantra and absorbed the heavenly flames into his Dou qi.

Using Xiao Yan’s own words, the flame mantra absorbing the heavenly flames was like a nuclear reactor. It controlled the heavenly flames inside his body and then utilized the energy released by the heavenly flames.

“Never thought that using xuan heavy ruler to train flame splitting tsunami would actually increase the absorption efficiency of the heavenly flames.”

“Perhaps I can work harder by trying to absorb more flame threads from the heavenly flames.”

Right now, there were three threads of white colored flame threads in Xiao Yan’s body.

In a certain sense, this was also what Xuner had just said. Xiao Yan’s talent finally blossomed. Everything is difficult in the beginning. As long as he had obtained one thread of flame, then it could be said that he had stepped over the beginning. Xiao Yan’s speed in absorbing the Bone Chilling Flame would not only continue to increase until the moment when he would be able to completely swallow the Bone Chilling Flame.

“Patriarch Xiao, little brother Xiao Yan’s cultivation speed was truly surprising. It seems that a powerful person is going to appear soon.” Ya Fei’s pair of beautiful eyes continued to stare at the black-clothed young man in the middle of the plaza. Her gaze seemed to be hiding some kind of intention.

The reason why Miteer clan could become the biggest business clan in Jiama Empire was because they once possessed a Dou emperor and right now Miteer clan was in urgent need of a Dou emperor to act as a backer.

Xiao Yan slowly walked down from the stage and walked towards Xuner.

Originally, every single clan member needed to have one battle to test their capabilities. However, it would only be looking for trouble to fight against Xiao Yan with his current cultivation. Xiao Yu’s ‘terrible experience’ was still fresh in their mind.

Xiao Ning saw his own blood-sister, Xiao Yu, clenching her fists and said softly: “Sister, the young patriarch not only has a high cultivation, his Dou skill is also very strong. You should not act like just now anymore. If the young patriarch is truly angered, it will also be difficult for grandpa to help you.”

Xiao Yu regained her mind. She could not understand, how could Xiao Yan train well in both his cultivation and Dou skill? Could it be that he had 25 hours a day?

As Xiao Yan looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. He raised his eyebrows and said: “Xuner’s cultivation has also increased by quite a lot.”

Xuner showed her tongue at Xiao Yan as her light laughter that was like a silver bell was heard: “I originally thought that I would be stronger than brother Xiao Yan this year. I never thought that brother Xiao Yan would give everyone a huge surprise.”

Xuner had always been suppressing her own cultivation speed and intentionally stayed slightly behind Xiao Yan. Since she was going to become an adult this year, the power inside her helped to increase her cultivation by quite a lot and immediately became a 5-star Dou practitioner. She was even thinking of how to give an explanation to Xiao Yan.

However, she never expected that Xiao Yan would increase his cultivation by 3 stars in a year. This truly gave a huge surprise. Xuner thought that Xiao Yan might have obtained some opportunities in the wilderness.

“Brother Xiao Yan, the technique after Dou practitioner will become even more important. I observed that brother Xiao Yan’s Dou qi technique is barely Huang-high-grade. I have a flame-attributed Xuan-high-grade technique, very suitable for brother Xiao Yan, you.”

Xuner secretly took out a technique book and gave it to Xiao Yan.

Although the Xiao clan had bought a Xuan-high-grade, cyclone, in the auction house, it was wind-attributed. It was not suitable for the flame-attributed Xiao Yan to cultivate. The highest flame-attributed technique in Xiao clan was only Huang-high-grade. So, Xuner thought that Xiao Yan had cultivated the Xiao clan’s technique.

Xiao Yan’s heart was warmed, as he pinched Xuner’s cheek and said while laughing: “Aiya, I’m going to be kept by Xuner as a son-in-law.”

“No way, the landlord's family has no food left. Not enough to keep a genius like brother Xiao Yan.”

“Hahaha, Xuner, don’t worry. I have obtained something good. It’s just that I have not had the chance to change my cultivation technique.”

The coming-of-age ceremony in the Xiao clan ended amidst happy laughter. Xiao Yan’s fame as a genius once again spread in Wutan city. It had even spread to Nalan mansion in the capital.

“Father, this is grandmaster Liu Xi, a 1st grade alchemist.”

In the middle of the hall lit by lamp fire, Jialie Ao was introducing a young alchemist.

There were quite a number of people in the hall. Looking at their attire, there were not only upper-clan members of Jialie clan. There were also upper-clan members of the Aoba clan.

Because of Xiao Yan, Jialie clan and Aoba clan had completely formed a united front to protect themselves from being swallowed by the Xiao clan.

Seeing Liu Xi, Jialie Bi and Aoba Pa, these two clan patriarchs quickly rose to welcome him.

“Grandmaster Liu Xi is truly a talent.”

“Hehe, compared to grandmaster Liu Xi, Xiao Yan was nothing.”

Liu Xi opened his fan and slowly said: “Merely able to cultivate is just a barbarian, only by being an alchemist will you be able to get everything.”

3