Camping in the forest
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late release, got some IRL problems (frick the college)

A night sky without stars
Screams full of horror in the distance
And the Tafni hiding under a tree is what we are observing now.
Have you ever wondered how this world works?
Have you ever wondered how it all ended?
Have you ever wondered why it is called forgotten?
Heh, if you want to ask these questions from me, then I will answer you - I do not know.
When I woke up, the world was already like that, oh sorry - I was like that.
It's me. I am this world, everything that is in this world is a part of me.
And it's me, thanks to whom you know this story.
But you never answered me, who are you?
Why did you come here? Do you want to hurt me? Or help me out?
.......
“It's all your fault!” cries are heard from the forest, while Tafni hides under the strong roots of the tree in an attempt to fall asleep and with the hope that "they" will not find her.......
----------------------

“So, I think you all understand what to do here since you came to this expedition!” shouted a tall blond man with a gas mask covering his face and a huge amount of light sources on his closes standing in front of the entrance to the forest.
“But I think repeating the rules of survival in the night forest will not hurt!”
 
“First rule! Do not turn off the lights! Light suppresses chaotic energy, so keep the light on if you don't want to turn into a psychopath with a couple of extra body parts! ” The man looked at the group to check if they had heard everything he said, nodded, and continued:
 
“Second rule! At the entrance to the forest, we are all forbidden to speak! We communicate only with gestures! We do not believe in any voices that we hear from the forest and do not answer them! I advise you, in particular, to be faithful to this rule! Of course, if you do not want to join people who hadn't listened to me in the afterlife! ”
 
“Third rule! Do not go more than 5 meters away from the group! Only I decide when you can or should be divided! Movement is allowed only in groups of 5 or more people! The reason is the same as in the second rule - death ”
 
“And the last rule number four! Do not ask questions and follow ALL orders! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Shouted blond man
 
"YES!" answered the remaining 19 people in the group
 
"Since everything is clear, we are moving forward!" The blond man shouted again, but this time, his gaze was directed to one nervous woman which is about 30 years old, his gaze was full of contempt ‘I need to look after her more, I have a bad feeling today, maybe this woman will be the cause of the disaster’
 
The group moved forward.
 
Over the course of 5 hours, the group did not encounter anything special. Until
 
"HELP! MOM! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU!? WAAAAAAAAh !!!!!! " Yelling sounded from the depths of the forest
 
The commander, raising his hand high showed a gesture of "stop" and the group stopped
 
The blond took out a tablet from the bag on his belt and typed on the tablet: “Remember the rules, do not promise attention to this, from now on you must be extremely careful, do not move away from each other, do not save power, you can’t turn off the light, and most importantly - do not believe the voices" after he showed what is written on the tablet to the whole group, they again set off.
 
The farther they went into the forest, the more diverse cries they heard, from screams of help to violent, full of hatred.
A glade appeared in front of the group, a “stop” gesture from the commander again followed, and he selected 4 people from the group after giving the command to wait for them.
 
Having made sure that the clearing is safe, the commander returned to the rest of the team with good news ..............
 
He came back just to see a bunch of bodies and some terrifying monsters entirely made up of flesh, consuming those bodies
 
"Son of a bitch!" the commander could not restrain himself and loudly cried out.
 
“These stupid morons! Everybody who is alive! Retreat back to the clearing! ” Commander shouted to the last survivors while he started to run towards the clearing. Monsters did not pay attention to them since they were concentrated on absorbing bodies.
……………
‘He left’ said the Rose in her thoughts - that same nervous woman
 
“Don’t worry, Gilbert, I will find you and save you, they took my husband from me, and I won’t let them take you from me.” The woman took courage, turned off the lights and as soon as she was about to leave the group someone suddenly grabbed her by the shoulder.
 
He showed a "shh" gesture with one hand while with the other hand he closed her mouth without letting her say anything.
 
“Don't break the rules you stupid bitch, I don’t want to die because of your stupidity, turn on the lights and go back to the group,” he whispered in her ear.
 
Rose looked around, only to see the looks full of contempt at her from the group.
 
Rose turned on the lights back and began to return to the group, until the moment she heard a familiar voice.

"Mom! Where are you? Help me! I'm lost!" and here all thoughts seemed to have disappeared from the head of the rose, she thoughtlessly jerked toward that voice with shouts “Gilbert! It's me! I came to save you! ”

She ran without stopping until she reached the source of the voice.
 
It was not a Gilbert, in front of her eyes was a heap of flesh that began to slowly take on a human form
 
But the rose didn’t notice that, since she had already been under the mind-control of this creature, what she saw here was her son, she went to him to hug him.
 
Only to be later torn to pieces and absorbed by this monster ... ...
 
1