Chapter 40 Fifty Shades of ‘Her’ (1*)
353 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note: 

Azaroth is not gonna be cruel in this chap, but we all know he is a fucked up man.

Let's just see what happens 😈

P.S. When the snu~ starts-> Play "Love Me Like You Do" in the background.

♦♦♦♦

As the dessert plates were cleared away, the two of them found themselves in a comfortable silence,

The moonlight cast a silvery hue over the cityscape, painting the towering skyscrapers in shades of silver and gold.

Their hands brushed against each other gently as they reached for their wine glasses. The sensation was electrifying, sending a jolt of anticipation coursing through her veins.

"What are you looking at Miss Soohyun? Are my eyes captivating you?" Azaroth asked slowly looking at her eyes with his bright blue ones.

His voice was soft yet commanding, carrying an air of authority that left her feeling slightly dizzy.

"I... I.." She tried to hide the butterflies in her stomach.

"Oh c'mon, What are you hiding~" He looked at her intently.

"Y..Yes, your eyes are mesmerizing," she managed to say, feeling the heat rising to her cheeks.

Azaroth smirked, his lips curling into a mischievous grin. "You know, it's not just my eyes that are captivating," he teased, lowering his voice to a husky whisper.

"I've heard that my kisses are quite something too."

Soohyun felt her heart pounding against her chest like a drum as if daring her to take the next step. She couldn't resist the temptation any longer.

"You know... every night I try to sleep... I find myself waking up with tears.. but when.. I.. I don't know how.. how to say this.. but when I think about your calm and carrying gaze.. and the moments you spent with me... all of the pain goes away.."

"I.. I just wanna say, thankyou" With a sudden surge of courage, she stood up from her seat, came in front of him, leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his.

'Hmm..!!!. Looks like the Aphrodisiac took effect faster than I thought..!!! '

Azaroth was taken aback by the unexpected kiss,

'Well, isn't that good? Heh,' but his surprise quickly turned into delight.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as he deepened the kiss.

His tongue swept past her parted lips, exploring every nook and cranny of her mouth.

"Mmn~ Umn~ ann~♥" Soohyun moaned softly, the sound echoing in the quiet restaurant.

With a final smooch, he separated himself from her "That was.. a great way to say thanks.. Feeling good now?" He asked like a gentleman.

She just panted heavily, catching her breath.

"I think, we should go somewhere more private," Azaroth murmured in her ear, his breath hot and heavy on her neck.

She nodded, her heart pounding in her chest.

Her body was on fire, yearning for something she had never experienced before.

She didn't know why her body was feeling hot. Every time she looked at him, her heart rate increased.

Azaroth led her out of the restaurant, the valet parked his car at the entrance and handed him the keys with a bow.

Azaroth told the staff to send SooHyun's Porche to the address XXX.

Azaroth opened the door to his sleek black Chevrolet Corvette sports car with a smirk.

Soohyun hesitated for a moment before climbing inside the plush leather seat. The engine roared to life, and they pulled smoothly out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Soohyun asked, her voice barely audible.

"Somewhere special," Azaroth replied mysteriously.

They drove through the night, the headlights cutting through the darkness like knives. The silence between them was almost deafening, but Soohyun didn't mind; instead, she reveled in the sense of anticipation that pulsed within her veins.

"Do you trust me?" Azaroth finally broke the silence, his voice a low rumble under the whirring engine.

"Mhm," she answered without hesitation.

He flashed her a sly smile, shifting gears as they zoomed past the city lights.

"Good answer."

Soohyun gazed at him, unable to shake off the feeling that there was more to him than met the eye.

"Hmm?" Azaroth caught her gaze, and his eyes seemed to change color, turning a deeper shade of blue due to the night.

Fuck, she was looking at him with an unwavering gaze, and eyes were full of lust.

She.. She looked so so so... torturable..

Thank the Apherdesiac and thankyou Jinho~

I'll never forget your sacrifice. Hashtag Brocode keke

'Ah?', It was fleeting, but she swore she saw a glint of darkness in those mesmerizing irises of him.

Was it just a trick of the light, or was there something else lurking beneath all that charm and gentleness?

'Probably the wine's affecting me..?' She thought.

Soon they reach his new Gangnam-Gu's Villa and Azaroth takes her to his room.

After reaching his big bedroom, she spoke again, "Azaroth, I *huff* I think *Huff* I've fallen for you.."

Her heavy breathing is a sign that the drug has gotten her fully under control.

But—

'Let's wait and make her more desperate ~' He thought.

He is a fucked-up sadistic man, 

"On a second thought... I don't think it's a good idea.." He looked at her gently, 

"I think you have had a lot of drinks... We should just sleep and talk things out when you are sobre—"

*sniffle* 

Tears started falling down her face as she remembered him saying- 'I'm not into older women' when they had talked at the beach party. 

"I.. I'm sorry.. It's because I'm not good enough.." She mumbled while looking down.

It is true, she is 23 while he is just 16-17. How could she have forgotten?

Because of his mature charm, tall and muscular physique, or carrying words..?

He is a young man who has a much brighter future ahead. He is a fucking S-Rank hunter! Who is she? Just some model from a decent family..?

'I made a huge mess today. Now what will he think of me? I.. I Ah..?' She felt a warm hand touch her chin.

"It's not true. There is nothing wrong with you," He said and wiped her tears with his thoughts.

"It's just.. I'm not a good man" He said looking at her glistening sexy eyes, "I don't think I'm capable of love... "

He looked away from her eyes, "My world is very singular.. I'm afraid I'll hurt you"

She grabbed his hand, "I.. *Sob* I'm already hurt..You know I've lost someone close to me."

The weight of her pain is palpable as she speaks.

"I don't think I can, You don't understand," He said as he looked back at her in the eyes.

"I want to understand, I've never felt these emotions for the opposite gender, I *sob* don't want to lose you," She confesses, her voice trembling with emotion. "Please, take the pain away."

All this was needed to make her mind submit to him. Now, Azaroth isn't the one who should take responsibility for this relationship.

Azaroth slowly unraveled her defenses.

He was the one who held the power in this relationship,

It was SooHyun who wanted this and he is just a nice man who's trying to help her.

He had tried to back down but it was her who forced him.

So, In the future when he tells her about his other relationships,

She would need to be mature enough to understand and accept him for who he was, nodding obediently like a good girl... *smirk*

(A/N: Don't forget this is fiction, Don't do shit like this IRL unless you are handsome, powerful, and rich with a lot of connections, or you will end up in jail for deceiving a girl with drugs and booze)

"Shh, I'll take the pain away"

His voice is low and gentle, carrying a hint of concern.

"But are you sure you want this?" he asks, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation.

She nods 

'Pfft.. it's really addicting' He laughs in his mind, and without another word, he starts kissing her neck, trailing soft and tender kisses down her body.

Their lips meet in a passionate embrace, his mouth claiming hers as his hands continue to explore her body.

"Haa~ smooch~ chu~"

"Ahnn~"

Every touch sends sparks of desire coursing through her veins,

He gently squatted down and ran his hands through her thick beautiful thighs.

"Annh~" She moaned feeling his hands rubbing her under thighs near her panty.

He slowly lifted her dress (from the img) till her slightly moist panty was in view.

"*Sniffffff* Ah~" He placed his nose on her panty and deeply inhaled her scent to which she bit her lower lips and let out a muffled moan.

He slowly stood up, sliding her dress up till it reached her neck making her bra exposed.

Her nipples were hard and were poking her bra from the inside.

He smirked and bit one of her nipples through her bra.

"Ahh♥~ t..that" She tried saying but he started squeezing her other boob, "Annhnhgh~~♥"

He lifted her dress to her raised hands and tied her hands by her dress.

"Haa~ Ahh~ ♥ Azaroth♥ What—"

He didn't listen to her and kissed her from time to time biting her lips.

"Haa~ Ahh~" He finally broke the kiss, and there was a bridge of saliva connecting their mouths while she panted for air.

"Whaa..?!~♥" He picked her up and threw her onto the bed with primal force, his eyes blazing with desire.

To be continued....

 ♦♦♦♦

A/N: Took me three hours just to write this.

Read 40 chapters Ahead- http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

6