Chapter 41 Fifty Shades of ‘Her'(2*)
311 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here is the Snu~ snu~ Enjoy~!

WARNING!!! The chapter down below is bat-shit crazy, proceed with hornyness!

♦♦♦

"Haa~ Ahh~" He finally broke the kiss, and there was a bridge of saliva connecting their mouths while she panted for air.

"Whaa..?!~♥" He picked her up and threw her onto the bed with primal force, his eyes blazing with desire.

Her eyes were wide with surprise from the sudden action.

Azaroth opened the drawer beside the bed and took out a blindfold,

"Azaroth..?" She looked with confusion but Azaroth put his index finger on her lips,

"Ssh" He gestured.

She watched as he climbed on top of her, his body obscuring the light from the window.

"Oh... A..Azaroth..," she murmured, her breath catching in her throat as she looked up at him.

He gently placed the blindfold on her and the last thing she saw was his gentle smile.

He kissed her again, deep and passionate, their tongues tangling together as he explored her mouth.

"Waa..?"

He made some BDSM cuffs and restricted her hands on the bed.

Azaroth kissed her again making her mouth shout,

Then he suddenly stood out of bed and looked at her.

She was lying on the bed in only her bra and panties with a blindfold on her eyes and her hands were restricted by nano-tech.

Her cheeks were a shade of red and her chest was lowering and rising due to her breathing.

She looked beautiful. Very, very beautiful...

Azaroth turned and left the room.

Eh....?

After a minute, Soohyun realized that she was alone in the room,

Where did he go?

"A..Azarot..? Azaroth?"

She called his name but got no response.

But when she was about to start panicking, she heard the door opening and then came his voice.

"Did I take too long?" He asked in a sadistic voice.

He entered the room with a bowl of ice cubes in his hands.

She couldn't see him but she knew his voice so she just smiled.

Azaroth climbed the bed again and placed the ice bowl on top of the bed's drawer.

"From this point on, you can't leave even if you want to. So, for the last time... You sure..?"

He asked, his voice low and throaty.

"Yes," she breathed, reaching up to touch his face but her hands were restricted.

Her eyes were filled with desire under her blindfold.

"Heh, Good answer~" Azaroth leaned down and took her earlobe between his teeth, nibbling gently

"Ahhn~♥"

He started trailing a line of soft kisses along her belly.

He picked an ice cube and placed it on her belly button.

"Ahh~" She bit her lower lip as her body tensed.

He slowly moved the ice cube down, his fingers traced the same path, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Ah.. *gasp*" She breathed out, her body reacting to every touch.

He grabbed her bra and unclasped it, revealing her beautiful breasts.

"Haa.. Ah.. *sigh*" She moaned, her body arched slightly in anticipation.

He teasingly took an ice cube and ran it around her nipples, making her shiver with pleasure.

"Azaroth.. *gasps*" She panted, her voice barely audible.

He took his time, exploring and taunting her with the ice cube, making her plea for more.

"Haa.. Please.. *gasp*" She begged, her words barely audible.

He chuckled, a deep and seductive sound, took a big cube from the bowl, and trailed the ice cube down her body.

"Ah~ Hnng~..A..Azaro..th.." Her voice faltered, a mix of fear and anticipation in her tone.

He smiled.

She was still wearing her panty and a wet line was visible near her cave.

He placed the ice cube on her inner thigh, making her jump slightly.

"Ah! Azaroth!" She cried out, her voice thick with emotion.

"Heheh" He chuckled softly, his hands tracing his way up her leg, his touch feather-light against her skin.

"You're incredibly responsive, SooHyun and that makes you so cute~"

He threw the cube away and fully leaned over her and started sucking on her soft fair boobs.

"Ahnn~♥", Feeling his warm tong on her cold nipples she moaned softly.

He sucked her right boob like a baby sucking his mother's.

He started playing with her erect nipples,

The right one with his tongue and teeth, the left one with his fingers.

He pinched her left nipple, "Ahhng~"

Still sucking sucking he grabbed an ice cube with his left hand and 'heh', he placed the ice cube inside her panty.

"Haa..! Azaroth.." Soohyun's voice was shaky, filled with a mix of anticipation and fear.

He chuckled softly, "SooHyun, you are so cute with those reactions, aren't you?" He teased, his voice full of seduction.

He slowly brought the cube to her entrance, tracing it around her moist folds.

"Ugh..!" She cried out, her hips bucking against the cold.

"N.. No! please take it off— Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnnngggghhh~~~~♥♥♥♥"

He, with a sadistic smirk— pushed the cube inside her walls, and she came with a strange moan and squirted all over his hand and bed.

"Ahhngh..! Azaroth..*huff*! The coldness.. it's hurting... *huff*" She tried to pant for air, her body trembling at the sensation.

"Ok, let's take it out~" He slid the ice cube out and quickly slid it back in,

"Nuuuooowww~~♥" He started sliding it in and out, teasing her sensitive core.

"Ahnnngh...♡ Azaroth...*gasp*!" Soohyun's voice was high-pitched, a mix of pain and pleasure ringing through her cries.

He smiled, slowly increasing the pace, watching her writhe beneath him, her body demanding more.

"Azaroth...*pant*" She cried out, her voice thick with lust, "I... I can't... take it anymore..."

He chuckled, slowing down to savor her reaction a bit more.

He removed the cube and while she was gasping for air, he placed the same cube in her mouth and started kissing her till the cube melted.

He then broke the kiss and put his two fingers inside hir now fully drenched panty.

"Here, my love~ let's warm you a bit~" He started sliding his warm fingers inside her walls, coated with the cold moisture from the ice.

"Ahnnggg...♡ Azaroth...*gasp*" She moaned, her hips bucking to meet his fingers.

He slowly increased the pace, her inner muscles clenching around his fingers, pulling him deeper with each stroke.

"Ah... Ah... Ah! Cuu... Cu... CumMMmminGGhhHHh~~♥♥" She came once again.

Although it looked like he was going deep in her pussy but he only dug shallow.

Why?

Because her hymen was in the way~

That's right, Yoo SooHyun, one of the aloof characters, the top model of Korea- was a virgin.

Kekeke

He looked at his drenched hand, the curtsy of her squirts, and placed his fingers on her mouth.

"Open up, Soohyun," he whispered, his voice low and seductive.

"Haa~ Mhm~♥" She obeyed, parting her lips, and he slipped his fingers into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own arousal.

"Good girl~"

He said, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean.

"Mmm, you taste so sweet," Azaroth commented.

She really tasted good.

He looked at her once more, her flushed cheeks and restricted hands, the blindfold on her face made her more beautiful.

Like an Asian toy with emotions, he can play with...

Azaroth leaned down, kissing her deeply, their tongues intertwining as he sucked the sweetness from her lips.

"Ek!"

With a primal desire, he ripped off her fully drenched panties and shoved them into his mouth, savoring the taste of her panty she had worn all day and the scent of her arousal.

Ahh~ Fuck! Soo good~!

If they were edible, he would have devoured them long ago in a frenzy of lust.

A pure popular lady who is 7 years older than me!

The thought of making a woman out of her was fucking hot.

He looked at her panting state, her hands cuffed on the bed and then looked at the sweat on her armpit folds.

Why is that place looking so appealing..?

He spat the panty out of his mouth and started sniffing her sweaty armpit.

Azaroth stopped smelling her godly scent.

This was too hot.

Hotter then kissing her again and again or playing with her pussy.

The pleasure you get from a kink is immeasurable.

*cho**slurm**lick* He kissed her armpit and slowly started to lick and suck at her wet folds.

His blowjob maid's scent was not this arousing as she was not a part of the main story and Song-Yi was too young and her armpits didn't have these beautiful folds, so it was a new sensation for Azaroth.

Her body jerked at his warm tongue's touch there.

"Ah! A..Azaroth.. T...That place is.. Ahng~"

She moaned, her voice barely audible.

Yoo SooHyun had never felt anything like this before. The sensation of his warm, wet tongue against her sensitive skin sent electrical shocks through her body. It was as if she was experiencing the pleasures of multiple orgasms at once.

"Ah... Ahhh... Azaroth, It's s..sweaty~ Sto-ahh~♥"

she gasped, her voice sounding breathless and desperate.

He licked and sucked at the sweaty skin,

He started biting and nibbling at the sensitive folds giving her marks of pain that only heightened her pleasure.

He placed his dick in front of her wet, moist, glistening pretty puffy beautiful pussy cave.

"Haa.. I can't wait now.. I'm gonna make you mine,"

"Mhm" She nodded with hot breaths coming out of her mouth.

The blindfold had taken her vision but in turn, had increased all her sensitive senses, not to mention the cold ice cubes and Azaroth's warm tongue coupled with the fact that she had aphrodisiac in her system and had came a lot till now...

Azaroth tapped his dick on her clitoris a few dozen times and then slid his cock inside her.

"Ahnn...! Azaroth...*gasp*" She cried out, her hips bucking up to meet him, her body begging for more.

He slowly pushed deeper, her hymen finally breaking under his touch, a sharp pain mingling with the pleasure she felt.

"Ah..! Azaroth...*gasp*!" She whimpered, her eyes filling with tears at the new sensation.

 To be continued.....

♦♦♦♦

Bat shit crazy, isn't it? No? wait till the next chapter airs. Kekeke

Support this perverted author and read a lot of Advance Chapters- http://Patreon.com/MilkLoverFanfics

8