USJ/ Final Boss
607 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Entoma pov)

I watched as the yellow-haired boy stabbed the dagger into the backs of his friends.

'The best part is, even though he doesn't have control, he still has his mind there. All he can do is watch. And he still doesn't know what I want to do with him. What I'm planning to do later, I want to see how it breaks him, how it breaks All Might. And his annoying teacher.'

I looked at him. "Take them and follow me." I walked back to that little guy. Denki followed me. Halfway there, the black-haired girl I hit in the throat woke up. She tried to escape, but in vain, she was wrapped in a centipede. When she realized she couldn't free herself, she started talking to Denki, but nothing, no response. She looked at me. "What did you do to him. Denki would never do this." I stopped and so did Denki.

I looked at her. "Really? Your friend here looks like he defeated you without batting an eye. What do you think, Denki?" When I asked him, I gave him a telepathic command to play along with this theater with me. Denki looked at me and smiled. "Of course, Entoma, for you, I'd trip anyone."

(Denki Kaminari pov)

'No, I don't want this, it's not true Momo-Chan, don't believe her.' I screamed in my head, but my body smiled and started saying things I didn't even want. In my head, I cried, anger, sadness, and guilt. I saw Momo-chan looking sad. Momo spoke to the villain named Entoma. "I still don't believe you, a moment ago, he looked like some kind of robot."

'Yes, yes Momo, it's not me, please help me.' But what I was saying, no one heard. Entoma just started laughing. "Fufufu it looks like we have a smart little brain here."

Entoma quickly approached Momo, who was tied to the ground. She raised her hand under her chin and lifted her head. Her eyes began to glow eerily. She started speaking. "And what do you want to do with that, don't worry, I have something very special prepared for Denki here. Well, enough talking. Denki, it's time to move again."

...

(Entoma pov)

I walked to the center of USJ, where there was supposed to be the little guy and Kurogiri, there was only little guy. I gave Denki the command to stop, I would observe him from afar, so no one would notice me. The teacher of their class was on the ground, Nomu was dragging him to the ground. Kurogiri teleported next to the little guy.

They started talking about something, I don't know what. It looks like he wants to escape. Probably the teacher escaped from Kurogiri, or some student.

Suddenly the little guy jumped into the water, where there were three students. He reached out for the student who resembled a frog. He touched her, but nothing, their annoying teacher was blocking his Quirk.

Suddenly, the green-haired boy started forward. He raised his hand. He wanted to hit the little guy. But in his place, Nomu appeared. I watched for a moment. But I stopped enjoying it.

Under my breath, I murmured. "How long will I need to wait for All Might to be here, I didn't prepare these students for nothing."

As if on cue, a loud explosion could be heard from the entrance. There was smoke, and slowly out of it emerged the symbol of peace All Might. He spoke, but there was no smile on his face.

"It's fine now. I am here."

All the students started smiling like idiots. Even the clever black-haired girl. I started shaking. It wasn't fear. It was excitement that I would see him suffer soon.

Within seconds, he defeated all the little villains and got the teacher and his students to safety, and in all of that, he still managed to hit the little guy.

...

Nomu and All Might started fighting, within a few seconds it was clear that the only one getting hit was Nomu. All Might got behind Nomu and suplexed him. But it wasn't that simple. Kurogiri made a portal. Nomu started digging his fingers into his side.

Suddenly, the students started flying onto the scene, saving All Might from a precarious situation. The shouting student grabbed Kurogiri. 'It looks like now is my time to shine.'

I came out of hiding, followed by Denki, who had two girls wrapped in centipedes. I sweetly called out to All Might. Since I have Hoshino's voice, why not use it. "All Might here, here."

All Might's eyes widened, he quickly looked in my direction, full of hope, because he heard Hoshino's voice, but instead of her, it was me.

His face paled. With a deep, dangerous voice, he said. "Where is Hoshino."

I just started laughing. "Fufufu. All Might, you don't have to worry about that now."

He started yelling at me. "Don't use her voice!"

I started speaking and let myself be carried away a bit. "Aaah All Might how I've been waiting for you, I thought I wouldn't see this~"

In front of me stood Denki, with both girls. They were both awake now. I went behind Denki. I put my hands on his shoulders. "So, Denki-kun, now you'll do something little for me."

I put a small bug in his hand, resembling a knife. I pointed at the girl with weird ears. I innocently said, "Kill her."

All Might started running towards me. "I won't let you do that." But Nomu got in his way.

Denki slowly approached the girl with weird ears.

She started screaming at him. "Denki, Denki. Stop it, it's not funny don't do it!"

But Denki was already next to her, he struck the knife in her throat, blood started flowing. The girl with weird ears collapsed on the ground with tears in her eyes.

All Might had a priceless look on his face.

'Yes, yes, yes.'

'MoremoreMoreMoreMOREMOREMOREMORE!'

'I want to see more of this reaction'

The other girl next to her started screaming and panicking. I approached her. I had my head next to her ear. "Now it's your turn." I saw fear, panic in her eyes. I looked at All Might, who saw it all happen before his eyes, but couldn't do anything, Nomu was blocking him.

Denki slowly began to approach the smart girl, tears could be seen in his eyes. That surprised me a bit, he still didn't have control over his body, but even so, his body produced such a reaction. "Hmm, I need to make that bug stronger next time."

Denki raised his hand, holding the knife. But then Nomu flew around me and crashed into the ceiling of USJ. The students I had in my clutches were suddenly gone. All might took them to safety.

I looked at Kurogiri, who, thanks to my performance, slipped away from the explosive student's grip. "It's time to go." I slowly turned around, and a portal appeared in front of me.

All Might started running towards me. "I won't let you get away." But it was too late. I disappeared into the portal.

...

(Narration pov) (USJ)

All Might struck the ground, his legs gave way. He was on his knees, tears streaming from his eyes.

(End of a chapter)

39