Boredom go away
720 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Entoma POV)

I had just returned with a little guy and Kurogiri. Standing next to me was Hoshino, who had been hiding throughout the entire conflict. I instructed her to stay hidden and observe the others.

I looked at the little guy, who began to erupt in anger. I walked to the television and turned it on. On the other side was the senile old man. "So, Shigaraki, what happened?"

Instead of him, Kurogiri spoke. "We lost Nomu." The old man started to get a little angry. "How is that possible? Nomu was specifically built to counter All Might. How is this even possible? Entoma, why didn't you save Nomu? Surely, you could have saved him!"

I looked at the screen emotionlessly. "Hmm, senile old man. I had All Might on my back, so quiet down. If you have any further complaints, you can come and address them directly face to face." Garaki fell silent.

I only exhale a sigh. "Well, then. It's time to end this conversation."

Garaki panicked. "Wait, Ento..." I turned off the screen.

I looked at Shigaraki, who was staring at the turned-off screen. He scratched his neck. 'Hmmm, it won't hurt to help him a little. Master might even praise me for it.'

I spoke to him. "Little Shigaraki, you were defeated, this mission failed. But you can take this as an experience, to contemplate what you will face in the future. Little Shigaraki, this is only the beginning for you. It's time for you to create your own team." I began to walk to my room and glanced at him. "You must not disappoint Master like this again. And don't take this as if I'm on your side. If you fail again, I won't care what Master thinks, but one thing will be certain." I began to emanate my bloodlust. "I'll come after you." I went into my room.

...

(Narration POV) (UA Principal's Office)

Naomasa: "One student died, Teacher Aitawa was injured, his hands broken, concussion, and several other serious injuries."

The room fell silent.

Nezu: "Hmm, All Might, All Might!"

All Might sat in his seat, staring into space. He kept replaying his contact with Entoma in his head. Then he heard Nezu shouting at him.

Nezu: "All Might, snap out of it!"

All Might: "Yes, Nezu, sorry, I was replaying my contact with Entoma in my head. It's quite clear, she had Hoshino's voice. That boy, Shigaraki, was quite dangerous, how can I put it... he was somewhat childish. It seemed like Entoma was just helping him."

Nezu: "Didn't Entoma have those bugs with her? The ones that fought at the concert?"

All Might: "No, not a single one was there. I don't know what she was doing there."

Nezu: "I think she wasn't the main villain there. Her style is different. If it were her plan, her bugs would probably have been there, and all the students would likely have been dead."

The room fell silent again. No one said a word. Then Nezu spoke up.

Nezu: "That Shigaraki and that Kurogiri aren't in the system. So those are probably false names. Shigaraki is probably still a child and may have the potential to be stronger."

...

(A Few Days Later) (Entoma POV)

I was back at our base, watching the news that had just announced the tournament for first-year students. I looked at Apito, who was chatting with the others. "Apito."

Apito quickly appeared beside me and bowed. "What is it, my queen?"

I simply looked at her. "We're going out, and you haven't been out for a long time. So you'll come with me. And until I give you an order, you won't harm anyone." Apito saluted.

'I have to be very careful with Apito, what I command her to do. And why? Because she's the strongest of my bugs. Yes, surprisingly, she's the strongest of them all. That's why I haven't taken her on many missions because she would end everything too quickly, without any suffering.'

I changed back into my outdoor attire to blend in with the environment. I was clad in a black hoodie, a gray sweater, and a green skirt. A white spider was on the back of the hoodie. Sleeves longer than my arms.

...

We were outside in front of a stall; Apito and I wanted to buy tickets for the tournament. The vendor looked at me. "What about this for your daughter?" I was speechless. I gave Apito the command. Let her play along with what that person thinks. Apito just smiled sweetly. "Ara ara, come on, say it." It was very irritating, but I had told myself to do it. I felt that Apito was enjoying it. So I had no choice.

I said cutely, "Two tickets, please." The man smiled and gave me two tickets. I gave him the money and quickly left the scene; I didn't want to say this anymore. Apito followed me. She was just smiling.

...

(Tournament) (Entoma POV)

I was sitting with Apito, watching the tournament. Nothing interesting; a green-haired boy won the first round, then a half-and-half boy won the second. The third round was more interesting; I was watching the fight between the half-and-half boy and the green-haired boy, watching how the boy destroyed his fingers. His Quirk is very strong, and he has almost no control over it, which isn't very possible; he should have at least some control over his Quirk, as everyone has had it since they were four years old.

His Quirk reminds me a lot of One for All, too much. There was fire in his eyes. As I saw his eyes during his last attack, I felt the same emotions as when I saw All Might. I wanted to break him, break his will. See what happens to him when he loses everything.

'The other one is also quite dangerous; he's my complete counter. Well, except for my humanoid bugs.'

I decided to leave. I stood up and started to leave. "Wait for me, my queen." I was leaving the stadium. I was in front of the entrance. There weren't many defenses here. As I wanted to leave, I heard a voice. "Wait, villain Entoma." I looked back. Apito was on alert and stood in front of me. I looked and saw... a bear? No, something between a bear and a mouse.

I decided to ask. "What do you want?" The bearmouse looked at me and introduced himself. "My name is Nezu; I am the principal of UA High School, and you certainly know this young man." He looked behind him, and I saw Hawks emerging from the shadows. "Ah, Hawks, I haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?" Hawks bowed his head so I couldn't see his face.

Hawks began to speak. "Entoma, you've killed many people, you have thousands and thousands of dead people on your hands. Why, why do you do this?" I totally ignored him. 'I won't deal with his drama now; what's important now is that the school teacher knew about me being here.'

I spoke to the principal. "So, what do you want?" Nezu simply nodded. "That's not a very good question; this is like my home. It seems you're not here to fight according to plan. So I'd rather ask you. What do you want here, Entoma?"

'If I answer him that I was just bored, he won't be very pleased, and he'll be able to tell what kind of person I am, so I have to quickly come up with something. Besides, I don't want to fight here now. Even if Apito killed most of the heroes, we would probably lose.'

I clicked my mandibles. "This isn't your business." I looked at Apito. "We're leaving." And we just left. We returned with Apito to our hideout.

(End of a chapter)

36