What in the unholy hell
439 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(All Might's POV)

I was standing with young Midoriya in the room, looking into the other room where the doctors were, standing over a woman who was unconscious and tied to the bed. It was Hoshino, but she was different, Nezu and the others couldn't make it here, the only one here is Aizawa.

The doctors began scanning her body. As the second doctor looked at the monitor, he opened his eyes wide. "Oh my god, everyone out right now!"

The doctors started running out of the room. I didn't even know what was happening. The doctors closed the door behind them.

I looked at the doctor who was staring at the monitor. And I asked, "Doctor, what happened?"

The doctor looked as if he had seen a ghost. "There were some bugs in her body, moving around inside her. I've never seen anything like it."

The head doctor went to the desk, which had various buttons, microphones, and other things. The head doctor looked at me. "We need to get those bugs out of her. First, we'll try to extract one bug through artificial arms. We'll try gas on it, if it suffocates, we'll use that gas in her system. If the gas doesn't work, or the bugs resist, then we'll lower the room temperature until they freeze."

The second doctor looked at him. "What if those bugs alarm and kill her, we can't risk this."

Suddenly, I heard someone speaking to me.

"All Might, are you okay?"

I looked at young Midoriya, who was worried about me.

I just sighed.

"Young Midoriya, this was one of my closest friends I've ever had. And I'll never forgive myself for letting this happen to her."

Talking about this is difficult, especially to a child. I continued speaking.

"This is also one aspect of heroes, to bear the burden, even when it's overwhelming, and keep going. I never wish for something like this to happen to you, young Midoriya, but it might, this is one of the challenges of being a hero."

Young Midoriya clenched his fist. And he asked me.

"And who did this in the first place?"

"Her name is Entoma, she's one of the strongest and worst villains, her attacks always ended in the deaths of thousands of people. You've seen her too, she was in USJ in that maid costume."

It was Aizawa that answers.

Midoriya looked at me in horror because Entoma killed one of his classmates.

Suddenly, the door opened, it was Nezu.

Nezu just looked at the doctor.

"How is she?"

The doctor looked somewhat helpless at Nezu.

"It's a horror, her brain is completely melted. Some of her organs are missing, and some are oddly displaced. For example, one of her kidneys is where her left lung should be. The left lung is completely missing. Her vocal cords were brutally ripped out. The worst part is, we can't operate on her. Because there are a lot of small bugs in her body. And we have no idea what to do with her."

Nezu just nodded. And he looked at me.

"So what now All Might, you've wasted all your remainig time in the fight with All for One. What are you going to do now?"

This stopped me.

'What am I going to do now?'

I looked at young Midoriya and I had the answer right in front of me.

"I'll continue teaching at UA, if you allow it, of course."

Nezu just nodded.

"Alright, you'll be a full-time teacher."

But I still had to resolve one thing. Although I found Hoshino, her children were missing, how the symbol of peace fell so deeply. He can't even protect two children.

"Nezu, one more thing, her children, we have Hoshino, but we don't have her children. As I look at what she did to Hoshino, I'm scared of what is she going to do with them?"

Nezu just nodded.

"We'll try to find them as quickly as possible.

...

(Back to Entoma)

(Entoma's POV)

"Why do I even exist, the first matron who betrayed me. And now the only thing I believed in. From the one I expected the least. It hurts a lot, but I don't know why?"

I was sitting in my room, the room smelled, it was musty with corpses, and the food was full of mold. My bugs were providing me with nutrients. But I didn't want them to see me in such a state. What would they think of me?

"Do they even want to follow me, they don't do it because my Quirk keeps them on a so-called leash. What if they hate me. I said some time ago that I feel nothing for them, but that's a lie. They are my family, my... only... light."

Something started falling from my eyes, something I haven't seen in a long time. Tears, I started crying. I was confused. I didn't know what to do, what was this feeling, was this anger, sadness, I don't even know what I'm doing now, let alone what I'm going to do.

I heard a knock on the door.

"My queen, please, be with us for at least a moment, or please speak."

It was Apito. She sounded very sad, it could be heard that she was desperate. I still kept silent.

I didn't want them to see me in such a state. I'd rather stay here forever.

...

(Apito's POV)

It hurt me, it hurt us all. Even though we felt the emotions of our queen, we couldn't do anything, she ordered us not to go into her room. I tried to touch the door. But a chain seemed to appear around my neck and started choking me. But just as last time, I didn't give up, not now. I don't want our queen to suffer even more and more.

'I don't want... my queen... to suffer like this.'

The pain was unbelievable, it was like thousands of needles stabbing me through the skin, eyes, nails, my whole body. But I didn't give up, I was so close.

"Apito, stop it."

It was Zegion, who knew what I wanted to do, but I shouted at him.

"NO, I DON'T WANT MY QUEEN TO SUFFER LIKE THIS, NEVER AGAIN, I WON'T LET THIS PASS LIKE THIS."

It hurts, it hurts. I felt the emotions of my queen stronger and stronger. My mind and body screamed to stop. But I didn't give up, with my last strength I touched the handle of the door.

And then something broke inside me. The chain that bound me to my queen broke. I opened the door and rushed into the room and hugged my queen. I felt all her emotions, the memories that passed through her mind.

But the most important thing was that I was next to my queen.

'I'll never allow this to happen again, never. I would rather die than fail her like this again. My queen our queen. Our... only... light.'

(End of a chapter)

34