Little spider
1.8k 15 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one orphanage, a little girl played in the corner, alone and hidden from others. When she was still a baby, her parents left her at the orphanage. The matron was nicer to her than others they regarded to her as a monster, treating her worse than a dog. Other children considered her a monster, and the older ones saw her as a future villain. And why?

Simple, she looked like a spider. Her black head had four pairs of red eyes, and her hair resembled centipede legs. Monstrous spider-like mouth, and four sharp spider legs extending from her spine. Her hands looked like sticks.

She didn't even know her name. No one had ever told her, and everyone just called her a monster.

Today was a strange day for her. She felt a bit weird, a bit weirder than usual. She secretly went to the matron, and the matron looked at her. 

"What do you want?" The matron regarded her as if she were a cockroach.

A rough and twisted voice came from the girl, "I don't feel well." The matron looked at her, "So what?"

"I feel even worse than usual."

The matron looked at her for a while. "Well, maybe it's because you're already four years old. We'll go to the doctor.

...

(In the car in front of the hospital)

"Dare to say or even squeak a word and it will be worse for you than it is now. You got that girl just do what I say." The girl just nodded. She was used to these threats. They got out of the car and went to the doctor.

She sat next to other children waiting for their "Quirk" examination. No one was afraid of her because she wore a hooded jacket covering her entire body.

Meanwhile, the matron chatted with the parents of others, putting on a fake smile.

(Protagonist's POV)

"Yes, with this ability, I will become the number one hero." I looked at a happy child. I was thinking about something else, though. 'Mom' what I wouldn't give for a mom.

"Next."

I looked around, but no one was going. 'And now it's my turn. I hope the matron won't be angry with me for embarrassing her again.' Together with the matron, we entered the room.

"So, Mrs. Sakuza Kuzu. Do you mean to say that this little..." The doctor quickly looked at the papers. "Vasilissa. It's a nice name. So are you ready for your Quirk, but first, please take off that jacket. You don't have to be so scared."

'So my name is Vasilissa. This day can't get any better.'

"Hello, princess, Is anyone home? You'll have to take off that jacket."

I looked at the matron, who smiled fake at me. "What are you waiting for? Take off your little jacket." I slowly took off my jacket. I looked at the doctor with all pairs of my eyes. The doctor flinched. One second later, he looked at me normally.

'He only flinched. This day can't be any better. I can't wait for my Quirk.'

"So Vasilissa, lie down on this bed. It will slide into this device, and it will start scanning you. Don't worry; it won't hurt. We'll put you to sleep, and it will be just a moment for you."

I lay down on the bed; the doctor put something on my mouth. It slowly put me to sleep. Before I knew it, I was awake again and back on the bed. "So, little Vasilissa, your Quirk is called "Entomancer."

"Ent... what?"

"Entomancer" , you can create insects with your hands that will obey you." I started jumping in joy and happiness. 'The best day ever!'

Then I started running towards the doctor and hugged him. "Thank you." "Hahaha, you don't have to thank me. This is your Quirk, so use it well." The doctor reached out his hand and started tousling my hair. 'I must say, I kind of like it.'

"Well, what are you waiting for? We shouldn't bother the doctor here, so come on, Vasilissa, home is waiting." I just nodded and slowly walked to the matron, turned back to the doctor, and started waving my hand. "Goodbye." I put on my jacket and walked with the matron to the car. The journey was too quiet, without any screaming.

(One week later)

The matron locked me in my room and gradually started taking away my food. I was so hungry that I started eating furniture. The matron forbade me from using my Quirk, well, nothing, the matron is kind of like my mother, so I should listen to her. She surely means well for my being.

......

The matron started giving me minimal food, and I had almost eaten all the furniture. 'I hope the matron will come soon with food.' I couldn't stand it anymore, so I used my ability, despite the matron's command. I created a small bug, detached it from my hand. "So your name will be Jeff."

"Jeff, you can look for some food. I'm really hungry here." Jeff saluted and slipped under the door. In an hour, he came back to me with a small piece of fruit. "Thank you." I took a bite and looked at Jeff. 'Here, have your share.' I gave him my second half, and that's how my adventure with Jeff began.

......

The matron stopped giving food supplies. Jeff looked at me and began to cuddle me. "Don't worry. In a moment, the matron will come with food, for sure."

......

I don't even know how long I lasted without a food supply, surviving only thanks to Jeff. Jeff was just on a mission to see if the matron wasn't feeling well or something.

Jeff finally returned. "So what, what's wrong with the matron, I hope nothing happened to her." Jeff turned his gaze away from me. "Come on, tell me what happened." Jeff touched me, and suddenly, I saw his memories.

...

Sister1: Matron, do you think that monster is already dead?

Matron: I hope so. She was just a nuisance anyway. Naive little monster. Well, I hope she died painfully.

Sister2: And maybe her bugs ate her Hahaha

Sister1: I hope so too HAhaha

Matron: HAHAhaha, well, nothing, I'll go check on the monster next week.

Tears started falling from all of my eyes. "Jeff, is this true?" Jeff said nothing and began to cuddle me. Suddenly, I realized that they didn't care about me at all. I was just a monster to them, something that deserved death just because it existed.

......

(Matron's POV)

'So let's see, that monster must be dead for sure.'

I slowly opened the door to the monster's room, but she was nowhere. "WHAT, where is she, where is she?" Suddenly, something started dripping on my head. I slowly lifted my head, and there it was, the monster, what was dripping on me was her saliva.

Thanks to my Quirk "Emotion Eyes," I could read from her emotions what was happening in her mind. 'FOOD FOOD FOOD.' Before I could escape, one of her spider legs pierced me. 'Ha... her spider leg has never been this big.'

"AAAAAAAAAA"

"NO, PLEASE, NO. DO YOU NOT LIKE ME ANYMORE, I RAISED YOU."

Suddenly, she was above me, her four pairs of eyes looking at me like prey.

"NO PLEASE AAAAAA"

......

(Detective Naomasa's POV)

"What happened here, Naomasa." I looked at the one who spoke. "I don't know, All Might, some psychopath ate everyone alive in this orphanage, both sisters and children.

All Might looked at the slaughter in front of him.

"Who could do this?" All Might clenched his fist.

(End of a chapter)

99