Laboratory shenanigans
976 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Entoma POV)

It had been a few minutes since I defeated Gigantomachia. I sat next to him and waited for him to wake up. Although he's somewhat slow, he's quite alright. And very strong. I waited in the gray cube.

After a few minutes, I saw Gigantomachia twitch. Within seconds, he sat beside me in his mini form. 'Well, although he's bigger than in his normal form, I'll call him Mini Gigantomachia.'

I just clicked my pincers. "So, how was the experience?" Gigantomachia just nodded. "I didn't expect you to be this strong. Garaki's other direct subordinate is quite weak, but smarter than Gigantomachia."

"Wait, that old senile man is a direct subordinate?" Gigantomachia just nodded, and from the speakers, I heard Garaki yelling that he would show me what he's made of. So, I chatted with Gigantomachia for a few hours.

Until someone opened the door and entered the gray cube. It was Master. "Entoma, Gigantomachia. I'll need you here in a week."

I tilted my head with question marks above it. Master smiled and started stroking my hair. "Little one, you're free to do whatever you want; you won't have to stay here anymore. You'll have to create your own hideout. Don't worry; I just need you somewhere else. My successor will be here. If both you and Gigantomachia were here, it would cause a lot of commotion."

I felt a bit relieved, but I still didn't like it. Just because there's a successor doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. Without Master's orders and plan, his head would become dessert on my plate. Gigantomachia suddenly spoke. "Entoma, your thoughts are visible." I quickly snapped out of it and stopped thinking about it.

Master started leaving the gray cube. Mini Gigantomachia looked at me. "So, you don't like the successor?" I just frowned. "Of course not; he's not the Master. I'd prefer to tear the successor into pieces. Wouldn't you?"

Mini Gigantomachia started thinking. "I need to test him to see if he's worthy of being my new Master. All For One ordered not to attack him yet."

I started looking at the door from which Master left. 'So, he doesn't know that Master wants to take over his body. I feel a bit more important that Gigantomachia doesn't know.'

"Well, it's time to move." I stood up and started leaving the gray cube. Gigantomachia waved at me. "See you later." I just nodded and began to walk.

I started thinking about what I would do. So, first, I need a refuge. I'll create a massive army for my Master, feared by all. I'll also need a new voice. This will be quite challenging; finding a voice that I like.

...

I walked through the corridors of Garaki's hideout, heading towards the white cube where Nautilus resided. Something occurred to me, but I would have to ask Nautilus and that old man Garaki. I know Garaki will agree; he'll be happy with the offer I give him. 'Old lunatic.'

In the white cube, I looked at Nautilus and suggested an idea. "Nautilus, you're too big, and it's a problem to be with me and others. What if you tried to undergo an experiment from Garaki on the Nomu project and tried to have a Quirk for shrinking? It would be better for everyone. I'm giving you a choice."

'Nautilus is the only one who still can't speak. We only communicate mentally.' Nautilus looked at me and thought for a while, nodding. 'So that would be Nautilus; now only that fossil.'

...

I stood in front of the room where Garaki was. 'I know that Master is not in the room. So I'll do the only logical thing.' I broke the door with my strength; the door fell off its hinges. Garaki got startled. "What are you doing here, Entoma, and why did you break my door?"

"I have an offer that will interest you."

"I don't want to hear it; I'm busy with a lot of work."

"What about experimenting with the Nomu project on Nautilus?" Garaki stopped all the work he was doing. Quickly, he flew to me; I had never seen him so fast. "Really? Really? And in return?" I started pushing him away, so he wouldn't slobber on my maid uniform.

"I would like one Quirk. A Quirk for body shrinking, the opposite of Gigantomachia."

Garaki pondered. "Are you sure? I have that Quirk, but we don't know what will happen to your centipede. Maybe it will go crazy. Or it will become a normal Nomu. Or it might even die."

I crossed my arms. "Yes, I'm sure. Nautilus agreed to it. He wants to take this risk."

Garaki just turned back to his chair. "Be in the big laboratory tomorrow. Now I have too much work." I just turned around and walked away. I ate the hand that was given to me. I started enjoying it.

On the way back, I met Mini Gigantomachia, who was heading towards Garaki. I started waving my hands. "Hi, Gigantomachia, where are you going?" I knew where he was going, but I had to start a conversation somehow. "To Garaki, I need to fix my radio."

'Wait, does Gigantomachia like music?' I wouldn't say that about him. I have to get it out of him. "And do you have any songs on it?" 

"It's for contacting Garaki or All For One." 'Aa, so that's how it is, but I'll still ask. "And do you listen to any songs on it?" Gigantomachia turned his gaze away from me, but that won't help him.

*Stareeeee*

*Stareeeeeeeeeeee*

*Stareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I saw that he couldn't take it anymore. "Yes, I listen, and now leave me alone." And he started running. A few seconds later, I heard a loud bang and Garaki's voice. "Are you kidding me? I just fixed those doors."

(End of a chapter)

50