This is the voice!
648 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Hello author here. This chapter is longer, consider this a dubble chapter. Didn't want to leave it at cliffhanger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 16 part 1]

(Half a year later, after Entoma took control of Kumo Company)

(Narration POV)

In a large cave, Entoma sat on a throne, watching TV and flipping through channels. "Ugh, why are almost all channels about heroes? It's starting to get to my head." Before Entoma turned it off, she heard something interesting. Something that caught her attention.

"In a week, there will be an extraordinary performance by Ai Hoshino in Tokyo. I can't wait. Don't forget, the special concert starts at 6:30 PM in a week. And now, we'll play one of her songs." Entoma rose from her throne and approached the TV.

(Entoma POV)

I stared at the TV as if hypnotized. 'That perfect voice. I need to start preparing.' I began looking for details about the concert. Then I called. "Nautilus." I heard him crawling towards me. I immediately gave him instructions. "Dig in that direction until you reach the place. But don't go to the surface. Leave a thin layer there." Nautilus nodded and started working.

Next to me, Apito teleported. It didn't even startle me; I was used to it. "Ara ara, what do we have to do, my queen." I just looked at her. She started mimicking characters from anime. I just sighed.

"For now, nothing. Just wait." I went to the corners where a large pit was dug. Something was moving in it. They were small bugs that I created when I was bored. "Finally, I'll make use of you. You just need to wait a bit."

(A week later)

(Entoma POV)

"I can't wait." I was in euphoria at the thought of having her voice. "So, here's the plan: Apito, you stay here and keep watch." As I said this, she disappointingly lowered her head. "Yes, my queen." I looked at the other bugs. "And the rest of you will come with me." I gave orders to all the bugs from the pit. Let them start moving. Bugs of all kinds started crawling out of the pit and began to walk down the corridor that Nautilus had created.

(Ai Hoshino, concert)

I sang for the others, it brought me joy to see others with smiles on their faces. I was also glad for my children who were at the concert today. Suddenly, all the speakers and music stopped. All the spotlights turned off except one. I didn't know what was happening. This was not planned. Suddenly, a small girl appeared in the light in a maid uniform.

(Entoma POV)

I entered the light. People were whispering to each other. They didn't know what was happening. I started speaking with my disgusting voice, which wouldn't last for long. "Thank you all for coming to this concert; we're thrilled that you attended." Everyone started clapping, screaming, and whistling. They thought I was the owner or something. "My family is quite hungry, don't be scared. They just bite a little.

Suddenly, in the middle of the crowd, the ground opened. Everyone started looking at the hole. Out of the hole, bugs began to fly. Panic ensued. Everyone started running, but it was too late; large numbers of bugs engulfed them like a tsunami. They started feasting on them.

Meanwhile, I turned to the idol group, which was terrified. Except for Ai Hoshino, who was looking for someone but couldn't find them. She looked at me. "Why are you doing such terrible things?" I just pointed at her with my sleeve. "Because of you." She was taken aback for a moment. "Because of me? And why? I've never harmed anyone, don't you want to let them go?" Slowly she approached me. I didn't feel any ill intent. I let her do what she wanted. When she got a meter away from me, she slowly hugged me.

I was confused. People were dying around her, and she was hugging me. I was so confused that I even asked, "Why? Why are you hugging me?" I was irritated, angry, I didn't even know why, but at the same time, something was calming me down. "Shh, everything will be fine." My head was a hurricane. 'What is happening!?'

Something was calming me down, but I didn't know what. I struck her in the neck. She fell to the ground, and I gave orders to a few bugs who started carrying her towards the hole. I turned to the other idols. There were three of them. I threw two into the audience. Let the family enjoy them.

I kept one for dessert. I was next to her and started feeding on her. At first, she screamed when I tore her arm, but then it stopped.

As I finished with her, suddenly, I felt something small flying towards me with the intention of harming me. I quickly dodged away. At the same time, I saw that it was a red feather. I turned towards where the feather came from, and there was someone I hadn't seen for quite a while. Hawks, but he wasn't alone. In front of him stood a tall man, easily described in a few words. A man in blue spandex, who was on fire.

It was Endeavor. One of the strongest heroes in Japan. Hawks started yelling. "Stop that villain, Entoma!" I just pointed at them. Thousands of bugs started flying towards them. All I felt was a terrible pain in my head as they were engulfed in flames. I just clicked my pincers. 'Tch, he's my complete counter.' Hawks and Endeavor looked down, where thousands and thousands of half-eaten corpses lay.

Hawks had a feather in his hand like a sword. "Surrender, Entoma; we've called for reinforcements. You don't stand a chance."

I just looked at them. And clicked my pincers. They heard it. Then I decided to speak. "The only one who will surrender here is you. And that's when I have you at my feet and half eaten."

[Chapter 16 part 2]

I saw that more heroes began to swarm around the concert. 'They got here pretty quickly.'

Endeavor didn't speak and flew towards me. Then I saw fire rushing towards me, and I stood still. And why? Simple. I calmly said one word, "Zegion." Before me appeared Zegion, functioning as a shield.

As the smoke started to dissipate, Endeavor looked surprised. 'The only one who will give me trouble here is Endeavor.' I commanded Zegion, "Take care of him." Zegion launched towards Endeavor, who shot another wave of fire at him. Zegion ran relentlessly like a tank and struck him in the head. Endeavor flew away, and Zegion immediately followed. Non-stop.

I looked around; only Hawks was near me. He started shooting feathers at me. I easily evaded all of them and pointed at him with my sleeve. "Bullet bugs."

Hawks flew around the stadium, trying to avoid my attack. Other heroes reached the stage. 'Well, stretching once in a while won't hurt.'

I stopped shooting at Hawks. "Blade bug," "Hard armor bug." I had a sword in one hand and a shield in the other. "It's time to start the massacre." There were no important figures. I began cutting through them. Hawks saw it and started yelling, "Stop it!" He let himself be provoked and flew towards me. 'Heh.'

I jumped towards him and kicked him in the stomach. There was a crunching sound. "Hawks fell to the ground. I quickly ran to him and stabbed him with a paralyzing stinger. Hawks was paralyzed. I walked slowly to him and bit into him. He started screaming, or at least tried. He couldn't because he was paralyzed.

"I've told you this before, but I'd like to know. How does your wing taste? Don't worry; I'll eat you slowly. Let you feel all that pain." I bit into his wing and started spitting. "Ew, it's so disgusting."

(Meanwhile, Zegion vs Endeavor)

(Narration pov)

On the other side of Entoma and Hawks, Endeavor fought against Zegion. Endeavor tried to keep his distance. He realized he couldn't do anything against him. He was covered in wounds. Blood was flowing down his head. Endeavor tried to get him as far away from the others as possible. So he wouldn't cause much destruction.

(Back to Entoma, Entoma pov)

I was slowly savoring the rich taste of a human. I wanted to sink my teeth into his back. However, something small and yellow came flying with a massive impact on the ground. "DON'T WORRY. WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE."

'All Might' quickly teleported in front of me. He wanted to strike me. 'I'm too slow for him.' But that didn't mean I wasn't prepared for him. 'Beru.' Beru teleported in front of me, catching his blow in his palm. 'Beru, settle things with him.' And so they began exchanging blows. The ground shook. I could enjoy the taste of human flesh again.

At least, that's what I thought. When something small and yellow hit me on the head. When I looked ahead, I saw an old man. 'This is Gran Torino. The Master told me about him.' I was quite angry already. Someone kept interrupting my dinner. It wasn't the only one. Eraser Head and that cat were there again. "Let me eat already." I disconnected "Blade bug" and, instead, started using Nautilus. I attached it to my hand and used it like a whip.

(All Might vs Beru) (All Might pov)

Hmm, I tried to defeat this humanoid ant. He was very strong. We were evenly matched. Exchanging blows with him. We both stepped back from each other. 'I need to find out more, but will he understand me?' "Why are you doing this?" The bug looked at me. "Because our creator, our queen, commanded us to." "Why do you obey her?" "Enough talking; it's time to fight. My name is Beru." We ran towards each other and clashed in the middle.

(Endeavor vs Zegion)

On the ground, Endeavor lay exhausted, full of punches. Zegion stood over him and spoke with a deep warrior's voice, "You were a strong warrior; you lost." Zegion put him on his shoulder and walked back to his queen.

(Entoma vs heroes)

Heroes couldn't get to Entoma due to Nautilus. Heroes were breathless. They only defended themselves and let Gran Torino attack. But when he reached her blind spot, Nautilus moved to block him.

Entoma suddenly heard a voice in her head. 'Entoma, return to your hiding place.' It was her Master, All For One. 'And why, Master? I can end them all.' 'Entoma, it was an order.' I just bowed my head down. 'Yes, Master.' Entoma wrapped Gran Torino with Nautilus and threw him at the other heroes. She sent a signal to everyone. 'We're going back.' Entoma jumped off the stage, followed by Nautilus, then Zegion, and after him, Beru, followed by All Might.

"Nautilus, destroy this corridor behind us." Nautilus began to destroy the corridor, carrying everyone on his back. They successfully escaped.

(Narration pov) (after the battle)

All Might looked at the mass of dead people in front of him. He didn't smile; he was very angry. He wanted to start shouting and crying. But he couldn't; he couldn't destroy his image in public. He lost something important again. Ai Hoshino, he couldn't save her; she was one of his close ones. But nowhere to be found. Everything slowly faded away, and it was all because of one villain, Entoma.

Suddenly, he heard someone scream. "Someone is alive!" All Might flew to the survivors; they were two kids, a girl and a boy. All Might recognized them; they were Ai Hoshino's children. All Might took them into his arms. "I'll take care of them."

(End of a chapter)

47