New puppet
649 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Entoma's POV) (Shortly after the battle)

I slowly made my way back to my hideout on the back of Nautilus. I waited to see what would happen. Master hadn't spoken to me for quite a while. 'He didn't sound too pleased with what I did.' I did it for him.

*Sigh*

I was slowly approaching my hideout. As I entered it, Apito stood before me. "Welcome back, my queen. You have a visitor, and what should I do with the person the bugs brought?" I looked down at Ai Hoshino lying on the ground. "Bind her." I looked beside her. Then I immediately heard Master's voice. "Entoma, I'm here; you have a nice hideout, and we need to talk." I bowed. I knew it wouldn't be good.

...

(Ai Hoshino's POV)

I slowly woke up with a headache. I tried to lift myself, but my hands were tied. I could hear people talking among themselves. I crawled slowly to the wall and began to eavesdrop.

"Entoma, what you did, did I allow you to do it? I told you to carry out a mass genocide?"

'I was scared because I recognized this voice; it was All For One. No, it's not possible. He's dead. That means he's alive and creating minions. Like that defenseless innocent girl.'

Then the girl spoke. "I apologize, Master."

"Little one, do you even realize what mistake you made?"

The girl sounded disappointed, "No, Master, I don't even know."

All For One spoke a bit more gently, although I knew it was just a mask. "Little one, come closer. So. You see, that you were killing people wasn't a problem. But you should have left some alive. We don't need to kill them all. We need to destroy heroes."

"When people lose trust in heroes, whom do they turn to? You should have left some alive, and they would start condemning heroes, consumed by negative emotions. They would start condemning others for not doing anything, for not helping, for their relatives being dead because of them. Yes, by going on a genocide, society will now condemn them. But it would be a bit worse for them if some had stayed alive."

There was silence for a while. Then the girl spoke. "I understand now, Master."

"That's good, but now onto another topic. I must also commend you for one good thing. Although you didn't know it, the idol you kidnapped is very important to All Might. What will you do with her?"

The girl replied, "At first, I wanted to take her voice, but something in me moved, and I took her with me. Otherwise, I would have killed her on the spot."

All For One warned her. "You'll have to be careful about this. That was her Quirk, 'Harmony.' When she speaks, it calms everyone who hears it. It's a very dangerous Quirk because it can calm you so much that you become fully open. So, little one, what will you do with her?"

She sounded contemplative, like an innocent little girl. "Hmm, I'll still take her voice, but I won't kill her. I have a new bug that I want to test on her."

All For One spoke. "Now, little one, I forbid you from leaving the hideout for five years. When we talked about this, it seems our little bird has awakened."

I heard footsteps. I didn't even have time to react. And there stood the girl with All For One in front of me.

All For One had a devilish smile. "Little one, how about you show me what you want to do with her."

(All For One's POV)

I looked at one of All Might's closest friends. A bug with lips emerged from Entoma's sleeve.

She grabbed Ai Hoshino by the face and forcefully opened her mouth. She shoved the bug into her mouth. A few seconds later, Ai Hoshino began screaming in pain, tears streaming from her eyes. A few seconds later, she kept screaming. But this time, without vocal cords. A bug jumped out of her mouth. Entoma took it and slowly put it in her mouth.

A few seconds later. "Test, test, one, two, three." But this time, Ai Hoshino's voice spoke. I just smiled and started stroking her hair. "So little one, what now?" I wondered what kind of bug she had come up with now. "Yes, Master, wait here."

She quickly ran away, and in a moment, she returned with a bug that looked like a helmet with a suction cup on its belly. She put it on Ai Hoshino's head. All life drained from her eyes. Entoma started giving orders. "You hate All Might because you lost your voice because of him. You have absolute loyalty to me and Master All For One." The bug started shaking, and tiny sparks could be seen.

After a few seconds, Entoma pulled the bug from her head. She fell to the ground lifeless. Until she slowly started to rise with a smile and bowed before us.

I had a dark smile on my face. 'Excellent.'

(End of a chapter)

41