Chapter 40
22 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daiken and the other had never seen these people before, these people mind you were none other than the Kassab Clan. The Kassab Clan are the only Jujutsu Clan in the M.E.N.A. Area of the world (M.E.N.A. Meaning Middle-East North Africa for those who don't know geography), their hereditary curse technique being Sand Manipulation, due to nothing else being around other than sand during the time of the family getting their Jujutsu, of course the other more powerful family members had other powers than just Sand Manipulation. The man that had confronted them all was no other than Sayyid Kassab, a Grade 1.

Sayyid: I suggest to all of you that we take this outside, don't want any unnecessary casualties do we.

They all looked at him with their guard up. While they were looking at him a huge mound of sand crashed through the windows and washed them out into the outside.

Mila was spitting sand out of her mouth.

Mila: Cheap moves.

Sayyid: Don't get your hopes up. We're pretty strong.

Masis: Oh yeah? Well Mila here is a Special grade.

Mila: I lied.

Masis: What?

Mila: I'm not actually special grade I lied to sound cool.

Masis: Your tell us this just now?

Mila: We'll talk about it later.

Daiken shoots a chain at Sayyid but he throws sand in the way. Sayyid shouts to his men behind him.

Sayyid: I want you all to watch to see how it's done.

Sayyid stomped on the ground and a small coliseum erupted out of sand.

Sayyid: I'm not going to waste to much of my energy crushing ants.

Arak immediately flashbanged Sayyid and Sayyid responded by throwing sand in his eye.

Sayyid: Little shit...

Still recovering from the flashbang Sayyid turned the structure around them into projectiles and fired them at them Masis dodged them all and landed a hit on Sayyid.

Sayyid: Never mind save me!

He gestured towards the people in masks to fight them for him and they jumped into the battle as Sayyid ran away.

All the men in masks were split very equally among them, and it didn't take much time for Daiken to take out 2 of them, and when he looked back the rest of them were already taken care of by the rest of his people.

Daiken: How did these people fall so easily?

Mila: I figure they've never fought any other Jujutsu sorcerer before other than each other.

Daiken: Where do you think he ran off to?

Mila: I don't know but the veil is still up so he must not be far.

Daiken: Should we split up to look for him?

Mila: Sure, we'll get him quicker that way.

They all looked around at each other waiting to see who goes where.

Mila: Well?

Masis: You go first Mila.

Mila: Fine I'll try to find were he went by his tracks.

Arak: I'll stay here in case he comes back.

Masis: I'll follow you Mila.

Daiken: I guess I'll go my own direction.

They all went towards where they said they were going to go but little did Daiken know that he would be the first to stumble upon Sayyid.

1