Chapter 43
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daiken and the gang arrived at a Ugandan airport, everything went smoothly on the flight, when they got off out of the airport a young Ugandan man approached them.

Ugandan Man: Are you four Mila and company?

Mila looked confused.

Mila: Pardon?

Ugandan Man: Do you know the way?

Mila: What?

Ugandan Man: A Japanese man said he had business with you four and paid me to show you the way.

Mila: Oh really? What did he look like?

Ugandan Man: Little scars all over his face he said his name was Ikuto.

Mila: Well, show us the way then.

Masis whispered to arak.

Masis: What did he say I can't speak English.

Arak: I don't know any English either.

Mila: He said he will lead us to Ikuto and that he's waiting for us.

Arak looked nervous.

Mila: Keep up your guard.

The four boarded a old beat up car the Ugandan man was driving, Arak was Nauseous but still had a stable head, Daiken was still bummed out and Masis and Mila were steadfast on expecting anything. The driver began to drive off road from the highway and started going on a dirt road deep into the jungle until they reached a cleared out section of the Jungle with a giant brick warehouse in the middle.

Driver: He's waiting inside I figure.

Mila: boys, get behind me.

Masis immediately gets behind Mila first followed by the other two and when they enter the warehouse it's pitch black, only for the curtains covering the windows to fall brining in outside light. Ikuto was there sitting on some scaffolding

Ikuto: You know in some cultures seeking revenge is seen as a petty and shallow move.

They all stood silent for a while before Arak steps forward.

Arak: We are here to kill you Ikuto.

Ikuto: Hmm, and why is that?

Arak: You killed my mother.

Ikuto: Put down would be a better way to say it.

Arak looked at him with both a angry and horrified expression.

Arak: You murderer, you've killed so many people.

Ikuto: Every important person in history does no?

Arak: What?

Ikuto: Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, all praised for their military feats and imperial accomplishments. You don't have that today do you? No, you have rule for war, a naturally chaotic thing.

Arak interrupts him.

Arak: What does this have to do with anything?

Ikuto: You see I like to think of myself as a great conqueror myself, that's why I've been helping leaders into power since my run from the Jujutsu Society.

Arak stood silently waiting for him to continue.

Ikuto: Of course Jujutsu Society didn't like my non-sorcerer ambitions and saw me as dangerous, I survived my own execution and buried Sendai in blood. Of course I couldn't buddy up with Geto since of our very opposing ideologies, he gave me these y'know.

Ikuto points at the scars.

Ikuto: Arak, you're quite the listener as always.

Arak: I'm just waiting for you to stop monologuing so I can kill you myself.

Ikuto laughed.

Ikuto: I'm sorry but that wont be happening, see I've planned this all out already, and your all already done for.

Arak: What?

Ikuto: Domain Expansion...

As Ikuto began to open his domain they all realized this was a obvious trap to lure them in as the domain expanded around them.

Ikuto: -Mirror House of Madness!

The four of them where now in a cave like setting with diamond like glass lacing the floor with broken mirrors everywhere.

Ikuto: I'll be separating you all now, have fun I'll met with you all individually soon.

with that pains of glass surrounded them all and they all wound up in different locations.

Ikuto decided to go one on one with all of them. 

1