Chapter 44
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ikuto had successfully separated all four of them into four different settings far away from each other. First up he targeted Masis. He walked into the area with a sense of familiarity and and power.

Ikuto: Hello Masis.

Masis: What did you do to Mila and the others.

Ikuto: Oh don't worry they're in the same predicament as you.

Ikuto stood silent for a moment.

Ikuto: Do you know what this domain does?

Without hesitation Masis charged forward a bit before getting a piece of glass stuck in his foot.

Ikuto: Tsk tsk tsk, your always chasing something Masis, especially women.

Masis looked at Ikuto confused.

Masis: What?

Ikuto: You heard me, I know the way you and Mila look at each other, I'm not judging at all she has a great... personality...

Masis: What would you know of me?

Ikuto: Your right, I've barely met you, but this domain has a special power I like to call self reflection, it drives you to... well madness, have fun.

When Ikuto had said that glass had formed around Masis' feet a glass ball like structure formed around his whole body but as he began to panic he also began to calm down immediately. He started having flashbacks back to a more impoverished and peaceful time.

FLASHBACK, YEREVAN, 1 YEAR AGO

Masis at this time was homeless and was alone on the streets of Yerevan, Armenia. He had been like this for as long as he could remember or at least wanted to remember. He did odd jobs here and there but none of them paid quite so well, but what he had heard about was a Russian woman moved into the apartment where Masis would sleep in the alley by and if she was new around Yerevan he thought he could get some money out of her since this was a fancy apartment complex. He went up to her after she left her car.

Masis: Hey are you new here do you speak Armenian?

Mila: Yeah.

Masis: So uhhh...

Mila: What?

Masis: Shit I didn't think this through.

Mila: What is it?

Masis: Do you need me to... shine your shoes?

Mila looked at him confused for a moment before looking down at her shoes.

Mila: They're sneakers.

Masis: Yeah... I know...

Mila: Kid if you want money I can give you Money.

Masis: No no no, I have to do something anything.

Mila: Anything?

Masis: Yeah... Anything...

Mila: Hmm...

Mila thought for a moment.

Mila: You're homeless correct?

Masis: How did you know?

Mila: You stink, and your clothes are worn.

Masis: Yeah what about it?

Mila: You're pretty tough aren't you?

Masis: Yeah, I've been in enough fights.

Mila: I'm going to do some shady business down town, you could be my bodyguard.

Masis: Wait really?

Mila: Yeah, you can use my shower too.

Masis: Oh I don't mean to be a bother.

Mila: No I need you to take a shower please.

Masis: Oh Alright, but what about my clothes.

Mila: I'll buy you whatever you want.

Masis for the first time in his life felt a connection with a woman, even though he had just met her she was actually talking with him. After the shower they went shopping for his new clothes.

Masis: Hey, thanks again for doing this for me.

Mila: I've been trying to be more charitable lately.

Masis: Say, I need more details about this job.

Mila: Well I'm meeting up with a old colleague that doesn't see much use for me anymore. Well, more so I don't see much use for him anymore.

Masis was a little freaked out but listened anyways.

Masis: Uh huh.

Mila: Don't you worry your little head, I'm not killing innocents.

Masis: What?

Mila: You'll see...

Mila and Masis talked with each other while Mila lead him to a Abandoned butchery and Mila kicked down the door with ease. Masis had never seen a woman as strong as her before. Mila marched downstairs to find a bunch of men with guns and her old associate, now fearing for his life.

Mila: Sergei, long time no see.

Sergei: You witch I know why you came here.

Mila: Then let's skip the chatting and go straight for the action, Kid, show your magic.

Masis: What? you want me to do something against guns?

Mila stood behind him and lowered her head behind his ear.

Mila: Don't think I don't know what you can do, boy, now do as I say and take these guys out.

Masis was now very freaked out but he had no other choice but to reveal his technique. It didn't take long for him to knock out and disarm all the armed men, but when he looked over back at Mila she was already covered in blood.

Mila: It's over... he's done for, you can go...

Mila began to walk out of the building.

Masis: Wait!

Mila looked over her shoulder: Hmm?

Masis: I want... to join you.

Mila: Why?

Masis: Because all my life I've been lacking purpose, also your rich and I'm homeless.

Mila laughed and then thought for a moment.

Mila: Ok, I love your honesty, plus I do have future work that could be quicker if you're with me.

Masis: So it's a deal.

Mila: Sure why not...

They shook hands and the entire flashback faded away

PRESENT DAY, UGANDA

When Masis opened his eyes he saw Ikuto sitting there with a massive smirk.

Ikuto: So I WAS right all along, you do love her.

Masis: Maybe a little...

Ikuto: Tsk tsk, you are such a pushover, grow some balls.

Masis: Are you going to kill me now?

Ikuto: I wish, I'll do the thing again until you go completely mad, I have the others to deal with.

Ikuto left as another glass ball started to form around Masis, Ikuto was now heading towards Mila.

1