Chapter 45
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mila had been trapped in one part of the domain for a while now and she started to think of a way out.

Mila: What is going on, he had split us apart but how, I don't know all to much about domains after all.

Just as she thought that Ikuto appeared behind her causing her to jump.

Mila: What did you do Ikuto? How did you do this.

Ikuto: What can I say I've mastered my domain.

Mila: I doubt you've opened your domain against much normal people.

Ikuto: Your right, some Jujutsu sorcerers here and there that came knocking, some kid named Yuta came after me after he somehow found out about me, he was strong too.

Mila looked unimpressed and angry.

Ikuto: Look at your feet.

Mila: W-What!?

When Mila had looked down the same process that happened to Masis started to happen to her where glass started to lock her into place and a glass orb started to form around her, she froze and just watched in anger as the glass started to harden more around her. She had one last thing to say to Ikuto's smug face.

Mila: You bastard!

Like Masis, she too had a flashback.

PERM, RUSSIA, 5 YEARS AGO

Mila at this time was 16 and she had just got home from school and went to her room to start texting someone, her parents were gone as per usual and they wouldn't be home until the next day, she had decided to take a boy's offer out on a date to a movie theater through call.

Mila: Hi, is this Vladimir?

Vladimir: Oh, hi Mila, yeah it's me, so your willing to take up my offer.

Mila: Yeah totally, you just need to tell me where.

There was silence from the other side of the phone for a few seconds.

Vladimir: Oh how about the movie theater I heard they had a great movie showing tonight.

Mila: Oh ok, I'll be at your house and we can walk there together.

Vladimir: Sounds good bye.

Vladimir hung up before she could say bye back. Mila had walked over to Vladimir's house and saw him waiting patiently by the door.

Vladimir: You're early, I just got out the door.

Mila: I'm a speed walker.

As they walked to the cinema they talked about what they were going to do with their lives.

Vladimir: I was thinking of becoming a Baker.

Mila: For me I guess I want to make art.

Vladimir: Pff that's way to easy, just throw some paint at the canvas and sell it for a million dollars.

Mila: I know that's why it's a steal.

Vladimir: I would much rather be rewarded for hard work than for easy work.

Mila: Why?

Vladimir: Because I'll get a big head if I just get by way better than everyone else by doing so much little work.

Mila: I guess.

Vladimir: I wont think about it to much, we're at the cinema.

Mila: Should I pay or?

Vladimir: I have this covered.

Mila and Vladimir enjoy the movie before leaving the theater 3 hours later.

Mila: I thought the scene where he bites that guy's fingers off was pretty funny.

Vladimir: I know right, people are such babies.

Mila: Hey... Vlad...

Vladimir: Yeah?

Mila: I liked this, and that chat we had earlier, I'd like to do this again.

Vladimir's eyes lit up.

Vladimir: Really?

Mila: Really, I think your a nice guy.

Vladimir: That's so awesome.

Mila and Vladimir walked home together.

Vladimir: Mila...

Mila: Hmm?

Vladimir: Promise me we'll travel the world someday.

Mila kept silent for a few seconds.

Mila: Alright, I promise I'll travel the world with you.

Vladimir: Awesome.

Mila and Vladimir would go on many more dates and become girlfriend and boyfriend very soon after their second date, but it was about time Mila learn about her Jujutsu power. Vlad and Mila were seated at his couch at his house.

Mila: So what do you wanna do?

Vlad: I don't know what do you wanna do?

Mila: Hmm...

Mila thought for a moment.

Mila: I've been practicing self defense for a while now but only on dolls and inanimate objects.

Vlad: You want to show me your moves.

Mila: Yeah, duh.

Vlad: Alright let's see what you got.

Mila: No no, you have to hit me first.

Vlad: No way am I hitting you.

Mila: If you do I'll reward you.

Vlad: Where do I punch you.

Mila: Stomach is fine.

Vlad unknowingly had activated her curse technique for the first time so when she landed a hit on him it didn't end well.

Mila: Vlad? Vlad, Vlad!

Mila had hit him so hard his head was knocked back into the counter killing him instantly.

Mila: Wha-what is this?

Tears began to form as the realization began to hit.

Mila: No, this can't be happening. Vlad!

She checked for a pulse but he was already gone.

Mila: N-no... but how...

MODERN DAY, IKUTO'S DOMAIN

Ikuto: You ran away didn't you, and got picked up by the wrong people.

Mila sneered at him.

Ikuto: You confuse me Mila, you, a woman traumatized by her violence that killed her boyfriend joined a job that did the exact same thing just to different people with the same technique you used on Vlad.

Mila: You don't know me.

Ikuto: Also what's with the picking up teenage boys to fight for you, kind of creepy if you ask me.

Mila was not amused and her face showed it.

Ikuto: Well that enough from you, the orb will appear again and you'll have to relive that experience again and again. bye.

As Ikuto left he could hear her scream in mental pain as the orb formed around her again.

Ikuto: Now for the Zenin boy...

1