Chapter 46
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daiken Zenin was trapped in the 3rd corridor of Ikuto's domain just as lost as everyone else but this time Ikuto had more to say

Ikuto: Hello Zenin.

Daiken was surprised from behind and quickly turned around and got into a fighting stance against Ikuto.

Daiken: What do you want.

Ikuto: I want... to talk.

Daiken: About what?

Daiken was still on guard but let it down a little bit.

Ikuto: What's a Zenin doing with this band of losers.

Daiken: This "Band of Losers" is the only family I have left.

Ikuto: So the rumors are true.

Daiken: That the Zenin clan was massacred, yeah.

Ikuto: Hmm...

Ikuto spaced out for a bit.

Ikuto: They would've killed me if they sent their whole clan after me.

Daiken: Uh huh.

Ikuto: I'm sorry for your loss.

Daiken: What?

Ikuto: The Zenins were a nice clan, even with the incest.

Daiken was insulted.

Daiken: You have no idea-

Ikuto: Oh, but I do, and about the abuse as well.

Daiken stood silent and just looked at him.

Ikuto: I understand your anger though, you want revenge, everyone does.

Daiken: Like your any better.

Ikuto: Maybe your right, but it's for the greater good.

Daiken: How?

Ikuto: The Jujutsu Society was to blind to see that we could do so much good for the normal world if we just tried hard enough. That's where I stepped in and suggested foreign policy, they rejected it and called me insane, so I went overseas and did it myself and when they heard about that fiasco over in Jamaica, they were extremely mad that I would use it to install dictators.

Daiken: You clearly lost by those scars on your face.

Ikuto laughed.

Ikuto: You'd be somewhat right, they sent the entire Sendai Jujutsu high after me and I killed them all.

Daiken: I thought it was shut down due to budget cuts and other reasons.

Ikuto: That's what they say anyways. After a fearsome battle with the staff, I rose myself back up on my feet and took the world by storm, and that Jamaica I mentioned, is now a prosperous country, kind of, of what it used to be.

Daiken just looked at him like a crazy person.

Ikuto: Sure I had to kill a few handfuls of people here and there but it was all worth it in the end.

Daiken: Why are you tell me this.

Ikuto paused and had a ponderous look on his face.

Ikuto: I don't know, this was suppose to be about you after all, I guess I'm saving up for Arak, we have a lot to catch up on.

Ikuto then looked down and saw that the Katana of Kazeshoyo was with Daiken, but Daiken has seem to forget about it.

Ikuto: I'll be traumatizing you now, nice chat we had.

Daiken was still locked in and was giving Ikuto the death stare as the glass orb began to form around him.

Ikuto: What a dumb kid, doesn't know about his family's incest.

Ikuto had found Arak's area.

Ikuto: One down to go, Arak...

1