Chapter 47
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ikuto: I can't keep this domain up for much longer.

Ikuto was now standing face to face with Arak. Arak had been waiting for this day for a long time and so was Ikuto.

Ikuto: Don't worry I'll disable my domain so we can have a fair fight.

Ikuto did just that. After disabling the domain they were back at the warehouse and Arak's friends laid barely conscious on the floor.

Ikuto: This isn't their fight, it's yours.

Arak: Prepare to die.

Ikuto: That's what they all say.

 It didn't take long until they were outside after bursting through a wall from the warehouse.

Ikuto: You know you were one of my best students.

Arak used flashbang against Ikuto and lunged at him.

Ikuto: I was smart enough to teach you until a certain point.

Arak with his weapon, a saber, in hand launched at Ikuto only for him to catch him by the neck to Arak's total surprise.

Ikuto: You really think those work on me anymore, you'll have to try harder than that.

Just when he said that he had heard something from the bushes.

Watane: You have been going at this for longer than expected.

Ikuto: I know, I love to talk.

Arak then used his feet to kick Ikuto's chest launching them both back.

Watane: When your done with this thug come back to the house.

Watane began to walk back into the jungle but Arak had something to say.

Arak: I'm no random thug I'm his ex-student.

Watane stopped and turned around.

Watane: What? 

Ikuto: I guess I couldn't keep this secret from you forever, this ex-student of mine was just a criminal at heart.

Arak: Liar you killed my mother to try and get me away from everything and only listen to you.

Ikuto: Your mother died of natural causes.

Arak: A house exploding isn't very natural.

Watane was conflicted.

Watane: Surely he's only saying that because I dealt with the same thing.

Watane thought more about it.

Watane: But how... would he know? He was a student of Ikuto, he himself confirmed it. Does this mean...

As Watane had a mental breakdown Student and Master were already in a brawl, flashbang still stunned Ikuto a little bit but it wouldn't keep stunning him for long so Arak had to change up his strategy.

Arak: I'll use it sparingly whilst placing blows.

Ikuto: So he's smarter on his feet now, he might've betrayed me but I'm still proud.

A ball made of shards of glass formed in front of Ikuto and he punch it towards Arak who was standing a few feet away. It exploded on impact into his stomach causing shards of glass to cut into him and making him bleed a lot. All Arak could let out was a scream of pain.

Ikuto: Your lucky I didn't put any more power into it.

Arak then laid on the ground bleeding from his stomach and curled up into the fetal position.

Ikuto: I will admit, I really did focus for you, just enough so you could feel the most pain before you die.

Ikuto paused.

Ikuto: You were dumb enough to listen to everything I told you, it didn't take much convincing I just had to be nice to you.

Watane: You...

Ikuto turned around only to be blasted with a radioactive blast.

Watane: You are done fooling me...

1