Chapter 48
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watane and Ikuto were now in a stand off in the Jungle. Ikuto was smart enough to never make his students train enough to the point of beating him.

Ikuto: So she finally put two and two together huh? I'm lucky she hasn't reached her full potential, she would reach special grade if that was the case.

Watane: You have a lot to answer for.

Ikuto: Watane, my student, look at the world we helped build we-

Watane: I don't want to hear your fake bullshit Ikuto all we did was establish dictatorships across poor 3rd world countries.

Ikuto: I like the see that as helping.

Watane: Was it also helping to kill my mother.

Ikuto: Without you thousands have been saved.

Watane: Shut up, you made me kill so many people, I'm done listening to you.

Ikuto: Fine then, have it your way, I guess I'll have to kill you.

Watane: So be it!

Watane immediately shot a nuclear blast towards Ikuto but he weaved out of the way and hide in the surroundings of the jungle, which Watane just cleared out of the way.

Ikuto: Think of the wildlife wont you?

Watane: Just die!

Ikuto used his technique attack, the more momentum that the ball gets the more powerful it becomes, and he was willing to put a little cursed energy into a lot of glass balls and then build them up enough for them to be equal to that of a fatal on impact one. Sadly for him the trees proved difficult to maneuver around, causing more forest devastation.

Ikuto: Your not ready to fight me, I've been keeping you down for the longest time.

Watane: Then I'll take you down with me.

With that she let out a huge nuclear blast cutting through the jungle like butter.

Ikuto: To your left.

Watane looked to her left and was hit in the back with Ikuto's curse technique.

Ikuto: Oh, sorry I meant MY left.

Watane was left bloodied and bruised lying on the ground, which lead to Ikuto speaking to her for a little while longer.

Ikuto: Damn, I guess I'll need to find a new replacement, which is a bummer since your curse technique is so cool.

Watane just sat there trying to look up at him.

Ikuto: I'm glad I never trained you past semi-grade 1 sorcery, not like I'm a good teacher or anything, but if I was I'd be dead already isn't that nifty.

Watane: You evil bastard.

Ikuto: I'm not really evil, just a visionary.

Watane: You've gotten thousands killed, and I helped you, and I shouldn't have.

Ikuto: Well I guess you can't change the past.

They looked at each other in silence for a while.

Ikuto: I guess this is goodbye.

Ikuto was about to finish her off when he heard someone behind him.

Arak: How about a rematch.

1