Chapter 49
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ikuto couldn't believe his eyes what he saw standing before him was a Arak in perfect health, a person he thought he had killed moments earlier. He took a few steps back and was now on the defensive, his battle with Watane might've been short but he put far more energy into it than he should've.

Ikuto: Did I not put any energy into it at all, or is this an illusion, or-

Arak: I know that look on your face Ikuto, you figured it out. When you hit me with that ball of glass I thought I would die but then I focused all my energy to myself, and accidently finding out how to use reverse curse technique. I now know a lot more about my curse technique!

Ikuto: Is that so?

Ikuto although tired was still confident.

Ikuto: I'll kill you!

When he fired the ball of glass he was hit with something weird and unfamiliar, it made him sick to his stomach. The orb of glass was then dodged by Arak.

Arak: FLOOD LIGHT!

Arak had learned a couple new cursed techniques for his body forcing himself to learn RCT, the first one being flood light which makes the person viewing Arak's then illuminated body violently vomit, the second one Flash Napalm is an extension to Flash bang, except it lingers on for far longer and is far more powerful. Arak has reached his full potential.

Ikuto began to violently vomit.

Ikuto: So... letting him live a little longer was a bad idea huh

Arak: You might've learned to tolerate flashbang but I have some more tricks up my sleeve. Flood Light is a version of flashbang except it makes you extremely nauseas to the point of vomiting.

Ikuto: He's showing his hand. Might as well show mine. Well my technique, Glass orb, is a ball of cursed energy that is formed when Cursed energy is crystalized into a glass-like substance and they shatter and splinter around a core of cursed energy, I can make it stronger through momentum by bouncing it off of mirrors.

Arak: Yeah... I know...

Ikuto: All right, round two then.

The Ball of glass that Arak had dodged earlier had come back, Ikuto was just buying time so he could build up momentum for his orb to land a hit, but Arak dodged again and landed in some trees, he looked back and saw the huge crater it had made that would've surely killed him if it had hit him.

Arak: I need to get close enough so I can land some blows with my saber. I guess I'll have to use my other technique. Flash Napalm!

Ikuto's vision was clouded in light and a loud ringing he had never heard before now ringed in his ears.

Ikuto: I need to find a way to block those attacks... but how?

Ikuto then felt a sharp pain in his arm as he tried to block his neck due to instinct.

Arak: I almost cut his hand clean off if I got the other half. I should still play it safe, I might be buffed but Ikuto is still strong

Whilst Arak had his back turned Ikuto did a reverse back kick to his orb of glass that skimmed Arak's side causing a lot of bleeding.

Arak: I'll have to end this as soon as possible, before I tire myself out.

Little did Arak know that Ikuto was thinking the same thing. They had to end it here and now.

1