Chapter 50
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ikuto: I have an idea.

Ikuto spawned three very weak orbs and started bouncing them around him.

Arak: Shit, if he keeps building up momentum with those orbs I couldn't get close to him without getting hit, so I'll have to go in now before they get to powerful.

Arak launched himself at Ikuto landing through one of the orbs but also landing into Ikuto sending them both flying and disbanding the other too orbs. When Arak opened his eyes they were next to a rushing river and Ikuto starts throwing hands punching Arak straight in the nose breaking it instantly.

Ikuto: I've tasted my fair share of lead to know that curse technique alone doesn't win a battle.

Arak flashbanged Ikuto and charged at him with his saber, Ikuto picked up a strong tree branch and started using it as cover against the saber strikes. Ikuto then formed a very powerful orb at around his knee and he kicks it directly into Arak's ribs.

Ikuto: You done yet?

Arak: heh, no... I still have one trick up my sleeve.

Ikuto: Is that so?

Arak: Best for last. DOMAIN EXPANSION...

Ikuto's eye widened in fear, if this new Arak could go toe to toe with him then his Domain must be even stronger.

Arak: ...ECLIPSE OF A DYING STAR.

Arak's Domain was now in full swing. His domain being the equivalent to witnessing a dying star with front row seats, a once in a lifetime moment Ikuto hadn't signed up for.

Ikuto: Is this it? my end?

The Domain looked as if it was in space and as the giant ball of gas collapsed in on itself it sent ripples of overbearing light and sounds towards Ikuto.

Ikuto: Not like this...

When Ikuto died, all he could see was white, not the bright lights Arak had subjected him too, but a white his eyes could bear. When he sat up he saw someone he thought had died a long time ago, who stood before him was a jujutsu student in jujutsu high attire, he was tall so he looked up to see his face. It was him, when he had joined Jujutsu high.

Ikuto: You again...

Young Ikuto: I'm the only person you have left.

Ikuto: I thought I got rid of you.

Young Ikuto: You can never really get rid of your old self, you can just push it aside through actions, but you... you unwillingly played back into your old self in a more twisted manner.

Ikuto: I don't follow.

Young Ikuto: The whole reason you did this was to make the world a better place, just like when you joined Jujutsu high.

Ikuto: You're such a brat.

Young Ikuto: I'm You.

Ikuto: Well Jujutsu is reserved for a very few people, I've probably saved millions with my influence.

Young Ikuto: You were the one to destabilize not only those countries but those people's lives in the first place, you setting it back doesn't mean anything.

Ikuto: It does to me.

Young Ikuto: Have some self reflection will you?

Young Ikuto then handed Ikuto a mirror the glass being much like that of his curse technique. When he looked into the mirror he didn't see himself he saw someone who just had the form and speech of him, the scars not there, different person same name.

Ikuto: What is this?

Young Ikuto: It's you. You if you didn't lose yourself, because deep in your soul you did care about them, you gave them all quick deaths, but if you let everyone at Sendai live a little longer they would've gotten you as a friend.

Ikuto: They never cared about me.

Young Ikuto: They tried their best to talk to you, you were always so... voluntarily excluded.

Ikuto: It's too late now, let me rest.

Young Ikuto: As you wish.

Arak was standing over the dead body of his master he gave it one last look and left it be. When he got back up around the warehouse he saw a bloodied and bruised Watane and he decided to pick her up and bring her to the warehouse with the other guys. When he got back he saw that Nagito had checked up on then and was using reverse curse technique on them.

Nagito: What're you doing bringing her here?

Arak: Don't worry she's good now, she betrayed Ikuto.

Nagito: Man she has issues.

Arak: Definitely, Heal her up after the others, I need to rest.

Just as he said that, Daiken opened his eyes.

Daiken: Hold on, hold on, he's dead right?

Arak: Yeah.

Daiken: Oh... ok... You don't need to use RCT on us we're fine we just got our minds turned inside out.

Arak: Daiken...

Daiken stood up.

Daiken: Yeah?

Arak: Watane is fine now, she's good.

Daiken's eyes now widened.

Daiken: Really? that's great!

Arak: Nagito, just bring them on the plane with us, they'll get better soon.

Daiken: I'll carry Watane.

Arak: Yeah... You do that.

Daiken: Well alright let's get out of this place.

Daiken, Arak, Nagito, and the others boarded the plane, when Nagito got it in the air a storm was brewing, but Arak didn't care. What was done was done and he didn't have a care in the world. Mila soon woke up from the sound of thunder.

Mila: Shut u- Oh... I'm here.

Daiken: Good news Arak killed Ikuto.

Mila: Yeah it is, now we can finally focus on you Daiken.

Daiken: Oh that would be amazing but I think I need a break for a bit.

Mila: I guess you're right, we all do.

Masis woke up, and then fell back to sleep.

Mila: I guess we're all tired.

Daiken sighed.

Daiken: Yeah...

Mila: Well get some rest, you need it.

Daiken: I will.

As Daiken sat by the window he couldn't help but feel connected to the storm at the moment while he was drifting off to sleep. When he fell asleep a all to familiar feeling washed over him, even with his eyes closed he knew where he was and when he opened his eyes he panicked.

Daiken: Kazeshoyo-

Kazeshoyo: Yes, it's me.

Daiken turned around, Kazeshoyo now not even looking at him, rather, looking in the distance.

Daiken: What do you want.

Kazeshoyo: We've been over this, I want a host.

Daiken: How could I even find you one.

Kazeshoyo: Can't you take a hint boy.

Daiken: What?

Kazeshoyo: Don't tell me you DON'T know where my body of my old self is.

Daiken: I don't?

Kazeshoyo: Have I really been forgotten that much.

Daiken: Yeah...

Kazeshoyo: In the Indus River you fool.

Daiken: So that's all I need to do? Take the Katana to your corpse? 

Kazeshoyo: Precisely.

Daiken: How will you even reanimate yourself.

Kazeshoyo: That's a secret, now go, Loser.

With that Daiken woke up again and he was still in the sky, sun beams hit his face.

Mila: Oh you, your finally awake.

Daiken Squinted.

Mila: We're almost home.

1