Chapter 51
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daiken was finally home with his friends, but he still couldn't get over what Kazeshoyo had ordered him to do, he wanted to bring it up with everyone but thought it was a bad time. Mila had left with Masis to get celebration stuff for defeating Ikuto which left Daiken, Arak, and Watane alone. Daiken had heard about what Watane did and visited her in the room she was staying in, she was in bed and laying on her side away from the door.

Daiken: Hi Watane...

She didn't say anything but he knew she was awake.

Daiken: I heard what Arak told me about what you did, and I just want to say thanks for that.

Watane didn't speak but she did rearrange herself.

Daiken: Well... ok bye.

Daiken shut the door and sighed, Arak was waiting for him outside the living room looking like he needed to speak to him.

Arak: Daiken what're we going to do about Kazeshoyo.

Daiken: What do you mean.

Arak: You're stuck between a rock and a hard place, Kazeshoyo needs host right.

Daiken: Right...

Arak: So what do we do?

Daiken: Well about that.

Arak interest peaked as he raised an eyebrow at him.

Daiken: I wanted to bring this up after the party but Kazeshoyo ordered me to find his body located at the Indus river.

Arak: Oh damn, well are you?

Daiken: I need his katana, Arak.

Arak: yeah but, what happens if he just takes it back.

Daiken: I won't let that happen.

Arak: Yeah but how do you know that. We should speak about these matters to everyone when Mila and Masis get back.

Daiken: Has Watane spoken yet?

Arak: You mean since she was healed? Nah, she was quiet ever since Nagito preformed RCT on her.

Daiken: I can't help but feel sad for her.

Arak: I went through the same thing.

Daiken: ... oh, right.

Arak chuckled.

Arak: Your in love with her?

Daiken: Shhh... Don't say that too loud.

Arak: I see how it is, I can't blame you she's quite attractive.

Daiken: Just know I relate to her a lot and I spoke to her a lot when you guys were away at Japan.

Arak: Alright, I believe you, just give her some space.

Daiken: I will.

Arak and Daiken stood silent for a few seconds.

Arak: Have you ever seen an Adam Sandler movie?

Daiken: What?

Arak: Never mind.

1