Chapter 52
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mila and Masis had returned home a hour later than they said they were going to be home. Masis was carrying all the bags at once while Mila was looking at her phone. Masis put the bags on the table and Mila smiled at the boys.

Mila: We're finally going through with the party, and we only have that Zenin girl we have to kill.

Daiken just nodded along and pretended like nothing bad was happening, but Mila was immediately suspicious.

Mila: Why is your mouth like that and why are you nodding like that.

Daiken: What?

Mila: You don't do that normally is everything alright.

Daiken: Well I'm just tired.

Mila: You got enough sleep on the flight over here.

Daiken: Ugh...

Mila: Oh I get it now...

Daiken stiffened and went silent.

Mila: It's about that Watane girl isn't it.

Daiken: Has she really forgotten about Kazeshoyo? Yeah...

Mila: I knew you had a thing for her.

Daiken: Shut up Mila you talk too loud.

Mila giggled.

Mila: Well should we dig in?

Daiken: Wait!

Daiken cut a chunk of the cake out and put it on a plate and then headed towards Watane's bedroom and slowly opened the door, she was still there.

Daiken: Hey...

She was still silent.

Daiken: Watane I've forgiven you, also here's some cake.

Daiken set the plate on a footstool and then left.

Daiken: What are these feelings.

TAIPAI, THE NEXT MORNING.

Eiken rose from his bed, his girlfriend, Ukio, sleeping right next to him asked him what time it was.

Eiken: About 8 in the morning.

Ukio: Oh... I could sleep for another hour.

Eiken: Hah sure, get your rest, I have a long day at work today so I'll get home late.

Ukio: Alright...

Ukio went back to sleep and Eiken packed his lunch and headed out of their apartment to his job as a mailman.

Eiken: I'm Real lucky to have this fake ID, let's me get jobs easier and drive a car legally.

Eiken was now on the highway to his job, and he did what he did weekly, think about what had happened.

Eiken: I wonder what happened to Daiken. When I returned to the house there was no body.

Eiken pulled into work in uniform and drove off in a delivery van to the houses he was suppose to go to.

Eiken: I didn't even try...

Eiken was silent for the majority of the work shift trying to keep his attention but he still kept his questions and thoughts to the back of his mind.

Eiken: It's only a matter of time...

Eiken clocked out of work like he always did and drove home.

Eiken: There is so much on my plate, I'm just going to hope I don't get into contact I knew from my old life.

Eiken walked through the door and his girlfriend had ordered takeout.

Ukio: I thought we could watch a movie or something.

Eiken: At least it's not all bad.

1