Chapter: 7
495 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, RTB, and Dcs5782 <3 <3 <3

Become a patron to have access to the 18+ chapters!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  


 We finished the first episode.

 “…”

 “Gyahaha… I ask myself why did my big brother showed me such a degenerate, disgusting piece of media portraying SIBLINGS INCEST of all things?”, Allicia asked, leaning closer to me with a unstable smile.

 “…I didn’t know things were like that in this series”, I replied facepalming.

 “Did you? DID YOU? But did you REALLY?”

 “Oh, no… now my own little siter thinks that I’m a creepy, that I’m a weirdo, what the hell I’m doing here? Surely my happy family life is now destroyed, and one day I’ll slip on a banana peel fall down, and break my neck.”

 “Come on, don’t be so dramatic, it was just a little bit of good old sibling bonding~~”

 “Actually, aren’t you too casual about that sort of thing? Now that I stop to think about it, up until now you have showed me quite a lot of similar content, haven’t you…?”

 “THOSE WERE PSY OPS ORGANIZED BY THE CIA!”, Allicia got up, gesticulating quickly. “They want my brain because I’ve developed immunity against their 5g mind control program!”

 I stared at her with a blank, deadpan expression. So, my original thought still perdured: I needed to show her more normal content! My quest to turn my little sister into a respectable member of society continued!

“Alright! Let’s watch something else, then!”, I started pressing the remote-control buttons until I found something that looked interesting. “How about this? It’s an all-time classic, I’ve heard, and I have never watched it before. An epic space opera acclaimed by everyone!” Surely that one would be a safe and fun watch: “Star Wars!”

 

 We watched the movies.

 “I liked it quite a lot, I think we should watch more stuff together!”, Allicia said, eating a bucket of popcorn.

 “…What did you use to do before again? Watch YouTube?”, I asked, as I was sunken down the sofa, my energies depleted. “Alright, let’s just watch a harmless gameplay or something”, I started opening the app ono the smart tv, and search for the keywords. “How about a medieval strategy game? Do you like strategy games?”

 “They alright, I guess?”

 “Perfect. Then, let’s watch this ‘Crusader’s King 3’ gameplay.”

 

 In my defense, from that tittle and video cover, no one would expect the player to create the most inbreed family in gaming history.

 “Gyahaha, maybe I should buy this game!”

 “Maybe you shouldn’t!”, At this point I wasn’t just disappointed with myself, I was disappointed with the world. How many more incestuous pieces of media were there?! Was I the only one who didn’t know how much of a big thing that weird fetish was?! If I couldn’t find anything healthy to watch with my little sister in western media, perhaps the answer was in her own personal tastes all along, and I just needed to curate more her preference for Japanese animations! “Here let’s watch an anime!”, I opened the correct tab, and started skimming through the category, making sure that whatever I pressed the play button on, it would be family friendly. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, these ones all seemed to be about kids and after going through so much that day I didn’t want to risk some kind of sexualization of minors either. Monogatari series, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, and Bungou Stray Dogs, however, had a more mature character design and less unusual storytelling. The show I ended up picking, though, was the one that seemed the most adult, and typical available, one that surely would offer no unwelcome surprises: “Black Lagoon! This one sounds like one of those old hardboiled movies!”

 

 “There’s no hope in this world. All around us, there’s only depravity, the entire planet has turned into one giant Sodom. People listen to their carnal desires more than they listen to their consciousness. The apocalypse is now, people, and we have all been condemned already.”

 “Well, I think it was pretty great, Especially the arc with the twins! Though the ending of that arc was a little bit sad…”

As I laid on my back on the sofa, completely empty of hope, I proclaimed: “That’s it. We will watch the ceiling. The ceiling is safe, its inoffensive, and it won’t mentally attack me.”

 “Yeaaah, I get what you mean, I’m also tired!”, Allicia reclined as much as she could on the sofa, also staring the ceiling. “But you know what? Thanks, Caspia. Today, it was pretty cool. I quite liked to spend the day watching tv with you, and… well, I hope we can do this again sometime soon.“

 I looked at my little sister, and then she was staring at me with a tender and honest smile on her face. She seemed to be telling the truth, even after everything, she had fun that day, and wanted to do it again.

 “Y-You’re welcome. That’s why big brothers exist.”

 I may have been overreacting after all. It seemed everything was going fine.

 Then, someone rang our doorbell.

9