Prologue
716 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB <3 <3 <3

Become a patron too and read up to FOUR chapters ahead!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  


“It seems you let something fall”, the blonde boy spoke with a smirk on his face.

“Uh?”, I looked down, but there was nothing on the ground. Until the blonde boy smacked the books I was carrying off my hand and straight to the floor. I sighed looking at the mess that those bullies made as they laughed their asses off.

I crouched down to gather my school supplies, when the blonde boy, the leader of the bullies, stepped over one of my books.

“What are you doing reaching for my shoes? Are you picking a fight, hu?”, the blonde boy asked, looking me down.

“What are YOU doing?!”, the voice of a girl came from behind the bullies, and the three of them quickly looked over their shoulders to a frowning girl with short brown hair, and a perfectly kept school uniform. “Picking a fight?”

“Uhm- No, nothing”, The blonde boy stuttered. “I have to go now”, he hurried away, and his goons followed.

I brushed the dust off the blonde boy’s footprint off my books, and picked them up again with the girl’s help.

“Thanks, Sarah”, I smiled at her getting back up. “Sorry for always getting you involved.”

“You don’t need to thank me, that’s what friends are for. Plus, if there’s something good about my reputation, it’s that I can scare that type of trash away”, she adjusted my necktie with a smile on her face.

“That’s not fair. People are only scared of you because they don’t get to know the real you, they only listen to those silly rumors”, I smiled back at my only friend. Then, we started to walk out of our high school.

I used to be quite a normal kid, but after the accident that took the lives of both my parents, I couldn’t help but feel depressed and isolated myself. Unfortunately, that only turned me into the perfect target for bullies, which in turn made me push people even further away from me. When my school life couldn’t be getting any worse, however, a light shone through my life: Sarah.

For her own reasons, people feared her, even though she was such a lovely and rule-abiding person, and for some reason, she decided to stick up for me, and became my one friend and savior. I couldn’t be more thankful to the girl.

“Wanna grab an ice cream on our way back?” I asked her as we walked side by side, trying to be positive at least while we were together.

“Sure!”

We stopped by an ice cream parlor, and for the strangest flavor they had available (sunflower seed), and Sarah asked for a vanilla-flavored one.

“Is it good?”, she asked, staring at me eating the brownish ice cream I had bought.

“…Not really…”, I said, looking down. “I knew it would taste terrible, but I thought that, if I didn’t try this flavor now, I would never be able to try it again, and this opportunity would slip away in between my fingers and it would haunt me to my very last day on this Earth, and I would pass nothing but misery and regret to my descendants because I didn’t taste the strange ice cream and I’d have doomed my entire linage, and-”

“Caspia”, Sarah interrupted me. “Do you want to taste mine, then?”

“Ah… S-Sure. It would mask this terrible flavor in my mouth right now.”

I brushed away the dark hair that covered my left eyes, and mouthed just a tiny part of the ice cream. Unfortunately, I was too sloppy, and I let some of the vanilla-flavored food fall down… right on top of Sarah’s breasts.

“Gyah!”, she gasped, as the damn thing slid right in between her large breasts, and vanished beneath her school uniform “C-Cold!”, she quickly started to unbutton the brown blazer of the uniform.

When the girl took off the blazer, and showed only the white shirt beneath it, then stained by an off-white piece of ice cream that was slowly making its way in between her huge breasts, I saw it: I don’t know if it was because of the coldness, or any other factor, but Sarah’s nipples perked up, showing just their bump against the white fabric.

“I-I’m sorry!”

“No, it’s fine…”, Sara grabbed a handkerchief from a pocket, and reached for her cleavage; when she put her hand inside her shirt, however, that only pushed her breasts even more against the white fabric, her tits bulging up greatly. “Gahn…!”, she moaned trying to reach the ice cream deeper inside. Then, she seemed to finally note my presence: “Oh!”, she blushed intensely, and turned around, when she finished cleaning herself away from my gaze.

“Again, I’m sorry, I should have paid more attention…”

“It’s alright, I understand. I should have held the ice cream further away from me too, after all. Anyway, isn’t already time to part ways?”, she just smiled at me, as we had already walked all the way to the intersection where each one of us took a different path.

“Oh, it is. Well then… Goodbye. See you tomorrow.”

“Goodbye! See you tomorrow!”

And once again, I started my long, lonely walk back to that dark, unwelcoming home.

The old house of my parents, now inhabited by my auntie. She moved in to “take care of us”, but in actuality, she was just running away from problems of her own making.

“I’m home…”, I said to no one in particular as I opened the front door. And stared at the dark living room. “Great. At least Auntie’s loan sharks haven’t found out about her new address. I could already envision them strapping me to a chair, concreting my feet, and throwing me at the lake. One less thing to worry about… for now.”

I sighed, and walked to my bedroom first, where I left all my school materials, and then, after washing my hands, I got to the kitchen. Cooking had started as a necessity as auntie was never at home to do any chores, but slowly it became a hobby of mine.

And just like that, after a couple hours, I had rice, curry, and some burgers done. In two separate plates, one of which had also a few cookies.

I frowned, looking at one of the warm plates.

Yes… When my parents died all those years ago in that car crash, I didn’t only lose them. But also the only other family that I had.

“…Alissia, dinner is ready”, I called my little sister through the door to her bedroom. No answer, as usual. “…I’ll leave your plate here in front of your bedroom, then. Please, eat it while it is still hot.”

I rested the plate with cookies before my little sister’s door, and walked back to the kitchen, where I started to eat dinner.

I could already imagine it. How the rest of my life would unravel.

I would be a miserable, miserable man, living alone, with only one friend, and many enemies. Then I would die when a piano fall from the sky on my head…

I was right in the middle of my pondering, however, when a message reached my smartphone.

“Uhn? Has Sarah forgotten something with me, or something like that?”, I reached for the device in my pocket. “WHAT?!”, to my surprise, for the first time in years, it was a message from my little sister upstairs.

The only thing the message said was: [I want to talk. Reply to this message.]

My little sister wanted to talk?! With me?! We haven’t spoken a word to one another since the death of our parents, not even through messages!

Sweating and shaking a little, I replied to the message: [I wanted to talk with you too. I miss you, Allicia.]

A few seconds of absolute silence passed by, I could even hear my heartbeat pummeling in my ears like drums. Then: “Brr! Brr!”, the smartphone vibrated again, with a new message.

[I felt the absence of your presence with moderate discomfort too (‘-‘)]

“What a lukewarm response!” I blurted. “No, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that Allicia wants to talk with me again!” Then, I got back to typing. [Is there something wrong? Are you okay?]

[I’m fine (●´⌓`●)

Actually, I… I want to do something.]

[What is it? I’ll do anything, just ask your big bro!]

[Anything you say??? ≖‿≖]

[Yes!]

[*Heavy breathing.

What’s-What’s the color of your underwear?!]

“What the heck…?”, I stopped for a moment, staring at the bizarre message. Was she… joking? Wait, what if she was serious? What if a robber has broken into her room, and forced her to discover the color of my underwear, or he will shoot her?!

I quickly typed the answer, and sent it: [It’s black.]

[He actually answered it! ⊙▽⊙

I was just joking, you didn’t need to reply to that. Jeez, do normies take everything seriously?

By the way, mine is also black (✿◠‿◠)]

I wasn’t sure I wanted to know what was the color of my little sister’s underwear… But, well, at least we were talking.

[So, what do you want to do?]

[I… I don’t want to be a hikikomori anymore! >_<

I want to get out of this bedroom, and I want you to help me, big bro!]

I didn’t know what a “hikikomori” was, but if my little sister wanted to leave her bedroom, I was astonished. Wordless. Was I dreaming? It definitely felt like so. As if a dead family member had somehow come back to life.

I was happy. Really happy.

Tears fell from my eyes straight onto my smartphone, as my vision became blurrier and blurrier.

[Yes], I said and typed at the same time. [I’ll help you!]

[Thank you (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Can you talk with me for a little longer, then? I haven’t really spoken with a real person in… some time.]

We spent the next four hours exchanging messages.

 

[It seems my free time is over, which means I won’t be able to gather any more hope fragments with you, big bro.]

[What?]

[I think that’s enough social interaction for today :D]

[Oh, I see. Well, then, goodbye. And… thank you, Allicia. I know I already said this, but I truly missed you. Thank you for reaching out.]

[…We will see.

Bye bye]

After that, I didn’t receive any other message.

Still, I sighed, satisfied, finished a cold plate of rice and burger, and went up the stairs to my bedroom. Before I reached the room, however, as soon as I turned around the corner of the stairs and into the corridor to the house’s bedrooms, I saw her.

Black hair just like mine, with a strand covering her right green eye, pale white skin of someone who hasn’t seen the sun in a long time, a body just a little shorter than mine, and looking so fragile, almost as if made out of glass … and, indeed, she was wearing black underwear, for that was the only thing covering her body as she bent down to take the plate of food off the ground.

“Ah…”, I was astonished.

“Eh…?”, Allicia had a half smile on her face, though she frowned deeply.

The strap of her bra was falling down her shoulders, and the size was clearly bigger than her own, so I could almost see the entirety of her breast from my upward position, two spheres just big enough to fill a handful of mine, but not much more, nor much less. Her panties were also worn in a sloppy manner, with half of her… mounds showing up.

For some reason, I couldn’t take my eyes off the view.

Then, Allicia started to panic.

“No, thi-this is not what it seems! Uhm, I was just… you know, getting comfortable in my bedroom- wait! I don’t mean that I was masturbating or anything! That’s it, this is all part of a huge government psyop, they want siblings to mate for the next generation to be birthed with a myriad of genetic problems, so they can get rid of eighty percent of humanity, THE GOVERNMENT MADE ME WALK AROUND ONLY IN MY UNDERWEAR IN MY BEDROOM, IT’S TRUE I READ IT ON 4CHAN!”, she approached me with each word, until we were just a few steps away from one another, and I could almost peek at her nipples in her oversized bra. “Wait, what are you looking at to begin with?!”

“SLAP!”, my little sister swapped me on my face, and then: “BAM!”, she got back inside her bedroom, and locked the door again.

“Shit”, right when I thought I had made some progress in my relationship with my little sister ‘hikikomori’ situation… “I messed up, haven’t I?”

 
23