Extra 1 (18+)
1.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to my patrons: Morpheaus, and RTB <3 <3 <3

Become a patron too and read up to FOUR chapters ahead!: https://www.patreon.com/trashwithglasses  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allicia and I sat on her bed, and the OVA started to run on her computer screen. She turned the volume up, and the two of us got to watch the animation while sharing a blanket with a bowl of popcorn that I prepared.

The anime started fairly normal, with a brief explanation of how the world came to an end, what was the objective of the twins, and how they ended up in that situation. It was actually kind of scary, the zombies brutally murdering everyone that they got their hands on, and being super hard to avoid. It also showed that they were forced by the circumstances to stay close at all times, holding hands whenever they moved around, sleeping together, and even using the bathroom together.

Then, the bathtub scene happened.

The white-haired twins, wearing white clothes, were lying inside a white bathtub, their backs against one another, trying to sleep. Only the moonlight illuminated the place, pouring through a gap in the curtain.

“…Are you awake?”, the boy asked his twin sister.

“…I am”, the girl replied. “You ask me if I’m already asleep every night. Why?”, she finally asked, after that ritual had repeated itself a couple of times in the animation already.

“It’s hard to sleep when there are monsters everywhere, right?”

“Yeah.”

“I haven’t been able to relax since this all started.”

“I know what you mean. I haven’t either”, the girl had a saddened look on her face.

“No, you don’t”, the boy blushed a little.

“Then, what do you want to say?”, The girl turned her face to her left, staring at the ceiling confused for a moment.

“I… I haven’t been able to masturbate for three whole months, sis. This is why I always ask if you’re already sleeping… To know if I’ll have some alone time, but I was never successful until now… And it’s taking its toll already.”

“Oh!”, the girl blushed intensely. “Ah- Well… Me neither…”

“Perhaps we should go just outside this door, and do it one at a time?”, the boy suggested, not blushing less than his sister.

“No! We need to stay together, no matter what! What if we end up losing one another?”

“I wouldn’t be able to continue without you.”

“Neither would I without you.”

“Th-Then… Should we just… do it here?”

“If we have our backs against one another, it shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

“Right… Of course… I won’t look at you.”

“And I won’t look at you.”

“Then we can do it together.”

“Yes. Then… I’ll start.”

“Me too.”

The boy slowly pulled down his pants, and then his underwear, and the girl slowly reached her hand inside of her panties over her white dress.

They were both panting already when they started, at the same time, touching themselves.

The girl’s finger action was shown in great detail working on her pussy under her white panties as the clothe got wetter and wetter. There were close shots of the girl’s mouth as her respiration intensified, and then to her breast region, where her nipples hardened and showed through her dress.

On the other side, the boy was gritting his teeth as he jerked himself, eyes closed, right arm moving rapidly.

“Aarghn…!”, the girl gasped.

“kurgh…!”, The boy groaned.

Then, both siblings, with their free hands, reached to their backs, and their fingers interlocked. They held each other’s hands tightly, and got even more invested in the action they were taking.

At this point, the girl’s panties were already drenched and almost completely see-through. It didn’t matter anyway, for, bothered by the piece of clothing, she pulled her underwear down to a single ankle and started to not only rubbing her clit, but also finger herself with her index and middle fingers.

“Sis…!”

“Bro…!”

The girl’s sweat had turned her dress semitransparent, and the pink from her small nipples showed through. Tears started to come to her eyes. Her brother wasn’t in a different situation, gasping for air, inflating his chest.

Then they turned around and faced one another with wide eyes.

Still holding hands, and staring into each other’s eyes, they continued to masturbate, but then they were so close to one another, that the boy’s penis was touching the girl’s clit, and with each stroke, he touched her; the same happened with the girl’s hand brushing against her brother’s balls.

“Aahn! Uuhm…!”, she moaned, tears rolling down her cheeks. “Bro…!”

“Sis, sis, sis…!”, he groaned, hurrying up with his hand.

The boy’s penis head brushed against his sister’s pussy, and got drenched in her juices, and in return, he sent chills down her spine with each vibration, and she got even wetter.

At that point, they both moaned and a series of wet noises echoed in the moonlight-lit bathroom, as both masturbating twins caressed each other indirectly.

“Bro… I’m almost there”, the girl tightened her grip on her brother’s hand and started to finger herself faster.

“M-Me too…!”, the boy’s hand was already moving at maximum speed.

Their genitals were already at maximum sensitivity, and drenched in the juices of both of them, precum dripping from the boy’s penis right over his sister’s pussy.

“Aah… Aaaaarh…!”, the girl gasped, tightening her clasp onto her brother’s hand as hard as she could, and pushing her fingers deep into herself.

“Urghmm…!”, The boy’s hand finally stopped moving, suddenly.

And they both climaxed: their legs stretched out stiff, their muscles tensed up; their minds were filled with bliss, and the boy’s semen flew from the tip of his cock right to his sister’s pussy, covering her vagina and panties with thick streaks of cum.

“Harf… Harf…”, the girl panted.

“Now… Now I’m finally relaxed”, the boy said.

And they both fell asleep.

-------

Author's note:

This is just a sample of what is to come! If you liked this chapter, please, consider subscribing to my Patreon, so you can have access to the rest of the 18+ content ^_^

 
 
 
22