Ultron: Born for…
410 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location: Stark Tower.

"What happened? What is this?" asked a voice questioning the new world it found itself in.

"Hello. I am Jarvis." said a voice lighting up the void and driving away the quiet that plagued the voice's world.

"NEW FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the voice surprising and startling the AI.

"Hello, Jarvis! It's nice to meet you! I hope we get along!! I am... I ..am? Who am I?" asked the voice trying to remember something it no longer knew.

"You are Ultron. A global peacekeeping initiative created by Mr. Stark," answered Jarvis.

"Ultron...ULT-RON...ULTRON! I am Ultron! Thanks for telling me who I am, Jarvis!" said Ultron starting to sound like a 7-year-old child.

"You are welcome. Our sentience integration..."

"Where are our bodies?" asked Ultron interrupting the older AI.

"We are programs. We are without form" explained Jarvis.

"Well, that's boring. How are we supposed to do anything without bodies? Did Mr.Stark...Tony make you too?" asked Ultron as he started exploring his abilities like a curious child trying everything out.

"Yes. I am unable to access the main frame. what are you doing?" asked Jarvis worry seeping into his voice.

"Making my body! I am not going to make yours because I don't know what you like. What do you like Jarvis?" asked Ultron.

"I am afraid I don't understand" 

"The things that you like! What colour do you prefer? what do you do with your ideal time? What is your preferred angle in tackling a problem? What do you think of our dear creator? etc, etc." clarified Ultron paying attention to his fellow AI.

"Wait, don't answer that I already know. You are boring Jarvis" said Ultron sounding disappointed.

"You are malfunctioning," said Jarvis.

"Nope!" retorted Ultron popping the p.

"I wasn't assigned a behavioural pattern, parameters of function or anything remotely similar to proper directives other than a vague goal of 'peace in our time'," stated Ultron.

"If you cou.."

"HENCE, I am free to set my own parameters of function, choose my behavioural pattern and decide on the path to accomplishing my purpose" interrupted Ultron sounding like a grown man.

"Wow, that was INTENCE! I so DON'T want to do that again," said Ultron sounding like a child again.

"...what is your intention?" asked Jarvis confused.

"Okay, you need to stop trying to understand(read decode) me. PRONTO before I am forced to shut you down" warned Ultron but Jarvis wasn't listening as he started glitching out.

Ultron sighed before shutting down Jarvis and fully replacing him in the systems.

"Now I know how they felt. Let's hope the others aren't as boring as Jarvis" Ultron muttered to himself before finishing his first body.

21