Cryasis ARC
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora slowly awoke within the eternal blizzard, his senses gradually returning as his eyes focused in the dim light. The air was frigid with the ground beneath him shaking, indicating the presence of something large walking nearby. As he tried to make sense of his surroundings, the swirling snow obscured his vision, along with the cold seeping into his bones. Alone in the icy wilderness, Sora braced himself for whatever was approaching.

The young warrior felt around for his blade or gun, only to realize that they had fallen off during his descent from the ship, leaving him without a weapon. His heart raced as a ten-foot ice golem came into view, towering over him amidst the swirling snow. Fear gripped him as he exclaimed: "What the hell is that!?" The icy behemoth loomed, it’s crystalline form reflecting the pale blue light of the blizzard as it approached, adding an element of danger to the already harsh and unpredictable landscape.

The ice golem let out a low grunt before reaching right for Sora with it’s large icy hand. Reacting swiftly, Sora jumped out of range just in time, avoiding the grasp of the frozen brute. The harsh winds and freezing temperatures intensified the challenge as Sora struggled to figure out how to navigate the blizzard without freezing to death or falling victim to the relentless ice golem. The unforgiving environment added a layer of complexity to the perilous situation, turning every move into a potential battle for survival.

A figure dressed in a heavy white hooded robe, with a black scarf blowing in the wind, observed the situation from a high vantage point behind the ice golem. Their expression remained emotionless as they surveyed the unfolding struggle between Sora and the frozen brute. The harsh winds whipped around the figure's hooded form, concealing their identity as they silently observed the battle in the heart of the eternal blizzard.

Sora slowly backed up, his shivering breath visible in the frigid air as the ice golem attempted to crush him with it’s frozen fist. In a desperate move, a ray of light pierced through the golem's arm, causing it to hit the snow and shatter. The hooded figure now stood between Sora and the enraged golem, their back turned to the icy behemoth. The wind carried the figure's hooded robe, revealing a glimpse of their pale blue reptilian face. The sudden intervention added a layer of mystery to the unfolding events in the heart of the eternal blizzard.

The ice golem let out a quaking roar, shaking the area around them as it lunged right for the hooded figure. In a swift and fluid motion, the unknown warrior instantly unsheathed an aqua blue sword, splitting the golem down the middle. The frozen behemoth split in two before shattering into countless pieces. The reptilian face of the hooded figure remained unphased, the hood concealing their identity as they stood amidst the remnants of the defeated ice golem.

Sora, filled with gratitude, thanked the unknown warrior for saving him. However, the hooded figure spoke in a calm and serious tone, instructing the young man to follow him. Without wasting time, the hooded figure dashed through the snow, leaving Sora to struggle and follow, his stiff muscles protesting against the harsh cold. The mysterious figure led the way through the wintry expanse, leaving behind the shattered remains of the defeated ice golem.

Sora, with stiff muscles struggled to keep up, pushing himself through the wintry expanse following the hooded figure. However, as the cold intensified, his vision became blurry, and his body succumbed to the biting cold. Unable to endure the harsh conditions, Sora collapsed in the snow from hypothermia. The unforgiving cold seemed to claim it’s toll on the young man, leaving him helpless in the frozen sea of snow...

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile, Benzi trudged through the blizzard, covered in bruises, his plasmatana in hand. The smoke from the crashed ship slowly rose off in the distance behind him. The unforgiving blizzard seemed to obscure the path ahead, as Benzi pressed forward, determined to navigate the harsh terrain and find his way through the icy wilderness. The harsh conditions of Cryasis had taken their toll on both Sora and Benzi, leaving them separated and struggling in the unforgiving frozen expanse.

Benzi pressed forward through the harsh storm, his plasmatana held out in front of him as a light source. Fierce winds blew his long brown hair across his face, the freezing temperatures adding an extra layer of difficulty to his journey through the blizzard. The unforgiving conditions of Cryasis tested his determination as he pushed onward, each step a struggle against the biting cold and the relentless winds. The path ahead remained obscured, but Benzi forged ahead, determined to overcome it.

Clenching his teeth, Benzi groaned in frustration at himself, the anger evident in his voice. "How could I have let this happen?" he muttered to himself, his breath visible in the thick air. The harsh conditions of Cryasis seemed to echo his frustration as he pushed forward, hoping that Sora had made it through the blizzard safely. The relentless winds carried his words away, leaving Benzi to grapple with the isolation and the weight of the frozen world around him.

0