Chapter 9 I own this town.
76 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Gen Savage}

The next day on the road to Travso, I walked along the brace connecting Ket’s Knight to the RV. I had a plate of food for her and wanted to make sure she was able to have a good lunch. I knocked on the hatch and heard a frantic scuffling inside. Popping the hatch, I had expected to see Ket in some distress, but what I found was her undressed. She held her overalls to her chest and looked up at me, fear filling her large eyes. As I was closing the hatch, I heard her whisper.

“Wait.” I stopped but didn’t look down at her. There was a sound of moving fabric and the scent of love started filling the small space replacing the fear that swam in it the moment I opened the hatch. “Come in.” She said softly. I looked down to see her only in her overalls and blushing. She covered her breasts with one slender hand. The view was amazing, and I took a moment to appreciate it. She looked away but held up her hand.

“Thought you might want some lunch.” I said passing down the food. I had expected her to take it, but she reached higher, pulling me down by the wrist. With a smile, I slid down to her. She was right, the cockpit was larger and was covered in her scent. Her shirt was tossed behind the seat, and she glanced at it before shaking her head. I had expected her to sit back down, but she spun around pushing me into the seat. I laughed and held the plate of food up to her. She turned her back to me and I had to dodge her tail, so it didn’t get in her food. With a slight plop, she sat heavily in my lap making me grunt. I moved my free hand around her middle helping her sit comfortably on my lap. She sighed and shook slightly.

“Food.” She whispered as she held up her hand. I pulled her to my chest and moved the plate to her. She relaxed on top of me and started eating slowly, humming as she went. My now free hand went to the top of her head, and I started brushing her hair with my fingers. She hummed slightly as she rocked. “Good.” She whimpered. I laughed and kissed the back of her neck. She made a slight giggling chuffing noise that I had never heard before and pushed her head into my hand. “Ears.” She said in a small wavering voice. I kissed her neck and moved my hand to those long-pointed ears. The moment I touched one, she squeaked and jumped, but didn’t pull away. I helped her lean back as she finished eating. She put the plate on a clear spot on the console and moved her hands down my hand holding her middle and she pawed at it with shaking hands.

“Are you okay?” I asked slightly worried. She nodded but kept shaking. Why was she so nervous? She pinched my pointer finger and pulled it up. I moved it expecting her to move it to the top of her head. Much to my shock, she moved it to her barely covered breast and slid down the strap covering it. My heart rate increased as my body responded. Cupping her breast, I delighted in the feeling of her soft plump mound. My fingers brushed her nipple, and she gasped as she started rocking on top of me. “You sure you are okay with this?” I asked licking the back of her neck. She reached upholding my head in place and nodded. Was she wanting us to do everything? I still had a few months until winter, but playing would be okay, right? I couldn't help myself and bit, making her moan, as she rocked harder on top of me. A growl came from deep inside me and she rocked harder on my lap. I so badly wanted to have her here and now but needed to hold back. Without warning she turned to face me, her legs straddling my lap as she kissed me hard. My hands slid under her overalls and to her smooth back. We were so close, and I found myself looking down to her exposed breast. She covered it as I moved my mouth, licking her fingers. She moaned and rocked back, nearly falling off my lap. I held her to my chest as she shook and shuddered on top of me. Her jaw stood out, a mixture of pleasure and pain on her face, a glob of drool moved down from her mouth. Her eyes had gone wide as she became very still. I could feel her heart pounding, but it was steady and strong. Had she just cum? Her eyes rolled back, and she took a deep gasping breath in as she shook violently. If not for the smell of love, I would be worried about her. She collapsed against my chest and tucked her head under my chin as she took deep slow breaths. My hands went to the controls, and I was able to feel the path and made sure we were safe. Her breath slowed along with her heart as I held her. I hope I hadn't hurt her.

She hummed and licked her lips in her sleep before bringing her right hand up to suck on her thumb. It was cute and I tried not to think of what it would feel like if it was my finger or other things she was sucking. Reaching behind the seat, I grabbed her shirt and lay it over her like a blanket. She hummed and pulled it around her. She held me close as she sucked her thumb.

About two hours later she woke up, leaving a puddle of drool behind on my chest. I should have been offended, but I was happy she was able to get some rest. She blinked up at me and gave me a weak smile. “Did you rest well?” I asked, kissing her cheek. She nodded and pushed away before squeaking and looking down at herself. “Do you want me to go?” I asked unsure what to do. She shook her head but held the shirt to cover herself.

“Why are you nice to me?” She asked unable to look at me.

“Because I love you.” I replied with an honest smile. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

“Love you too.” I could feel a smile as she rubbed her head under my chin. The walkie talkie clicked, and Snow’s voice came to us.

“You two having fun in there?” She asked sweetly. I took the small box and flipped the switch.

“We are okay. I just wanted to make sure Ket got a break.” I said as I smiled at my racoon lover.

“If she wants more, she can let me know. I miss cuddling with her.” I laughed at Snow's words and looked down to see a slight smile on Ket’s face. I kissed her cheek, and she gave a small hum. It was then and only then I noticed how quiet her cockpit was. It was like the Knight was designed on every level to help her and make her life better. Snow turned off her side and I held Ket close.

“Do you need more time?” I asked as she stretched in my arms. She peaked over at me and nodded, looking away quickly. I smiled and kissed the back of her neck again. She hummed and gave a happy sound and smell.

“Why don’t you hate me?” She asked in a small voice.

“Why would I?” I asked back. She turned to look sideways at me.

“Weird.” She hid her face in her hair.

“Ket, I love you as you are and all of who you are. Weird or not, you are still my licker.” She moved her hand to her face to hide from me as she shook slightly. After a while she pointed at a clearing.

“Stop.” She said, I knew she was telling me that it was a good spot to stop for the night. I nodded and sniffed her neck. The scent she was giving off was delightful. A hand reached back and pressed against my face, and I smiled and licked it.

“There I licked it, now it is mine.” She laughed slightly and pulled away before licking her hand where I had licked it. It made me smile and pull her closer. She tried weakly to struggle, but her hands and eyes told me that she was enjoying being this close. I nodded and moved the RV to the spot she had requested. On having her Knight lay down, still hooked to the RV, Ket stood up and ran off. Had I done something wrong? She was holding her shirt over her chest, but I didn’t smell fear or anger.

The days passed quickly. Snow and Ket would demand affection during the day. A lot of times it was just cuddling or kissing, but Snow would want to have sex or play every few days. Every couple nights, Willow would stay in and sleep next to me. There were nights when we would do more than sleep, but even just sleeping next to any of them or all three. Betty would keep watch at night. One night when all three were in my bed, we were woken by her howling and demanding we all get up.

Getting dressed, we made our way outside. She was facing away from the RV towards the east and growling, every hair stood on end as she warned us. I looked out into the dark and saw a troop of goblins moving towards us. All were armed, but weaklings. Before I could do anything, Snow ran out and started taking them apart. “Snow, leave some for us.” Willow pulled at my sleeve and pointed.

“Betty says there is somethin big coming this way.” She said pointing past the goblins who were not scattering.

“How big, does she know?” I asked my wolf lover. She turned to the dire wolf and made some strange barking noises. Betty made the same noises back and Willow turned to me.

“She says it’s big like the size of the queen of the forest back home.” She said with a smile. That sounded like a city threatening monster. I ran inside and mounted up in The Abyss. The hanger opened and I looked around. The night vision in the Knight let me see everything like it was day. Looking past Snow who was easily slaughtering the goblins, I saw something large moving in the darkness. Snow would never see it coming with as much as she was moving. I would have to get something nice for Betty for saving us all. It was a huge bear like beast that had six huge arms and nearly dwarfed Abyss as it turned to me. I couldn’t see the color, but that didn’t matter. Snow looked over as I stormed past her. This new Knight was amazing, and I knew this is where I was always meant to be. The bear turned to me and roared. It was stocking the goblins, but on seeing me, it found a new target.

“Come get some.” I roared as I brought my shields up to block its building size claws. The blades hidden behind my shields came around and neatly snipped the paw off. It stood up bringing its three remaining paws and slashed at me. I easily dodged and used the shield blades to block them. It was almost too easy, and I was starting to have fun as I warmed up. This was my first time with my partner, and I was loving it. I missed several opportunities to end it just so I could keep going. I spun around and knocked it back with my tail before landing a large foot on its chest. I felt something building inside my Knight and angled its head down at the bear. There was a thrum of mana building in Abyss’s chest and light started glowing in its mouth as I aimed it at the monster's head. A blast of mana flew from Abyss's mouth and removed the bear’s head. As the light faded, I looked around unsure where this feeling of power and why I wanted to dominate the beast like that.

I sighed and dismounted. The goblins were dead, and the others had gathered around me once the monster was dead. Why was I disappointed? Getting too involved in combat was Snow’s thing not mine. Yeah, we had a lot of fun when we would get into a match, but it was like I wanted so much more. This new feeling scared me a little. It was like bloodlust but so much more. My blood felt like it was boiling as I looked for something else to fight. Willow somehow knew what was going on and pulled the others back. I could see the fear in her eyes, and it snapped me out of it. I gave them a strained smile and she sighed with relief.

“Thought you were going all feral on us.” Willow said with a smile.

“It felt like I was. Thanks for bringing me back. Not sure what happened.” I said looking up at my partner. Was he the reason why? I had to get him back to the bay and see how it felt. Much to my shock, it felt normal. Maybe it was the combat or facing something I knew would hurt people if it was allowed to live. Maybe the bloodlust was coming from me. I would have to ask Auntie Batsy about this when we got back.

That night only Ket joined me. She was the only one who didn’t seem bothered by my actions. In the morning, we gathered the core and a few key components from the bear and goblins before moving on.

A week later we arrived and parked the RV a distance away from the town to avoid it getting attacked. The sky was dark but shouldn’t rain too hard. Snow looked worried as she looked at me. “Hey, can I have this one?” She asked slightly worried.

“Okay, but I’m going to issue the challenge.” I said putting on my mask and cloak. I left them and walked to Travso. Compared to Happy Valley, this town was a pit. The streets were mostly dirt and mud, the houses were wood with thatch roofs. In place of a Knight shop, there was a tent laying over the old Knight. I walked up to a guard who looked nervous. “I am here to challenge this town for the Beast Empire and under the orders of Lord Savage. Will your Knight Commander be willing to meet with me to negotiate our challenge?” The guard looked scared as he ran off. Soon an old man walked up to me.

“Well, you little shit, have you come here to challenge us?” He said looking around.

“That I have. We would like your town. What would you like to balance the scales?” He blinked at me unsure what to do.

“Three large mithril.” He said putting his hands on his hips. I had about six and a lot of smaller ones back in the RV.

“Deal. How long do you need to prepare, and will your mayor be willing to observe our contest?” I asked, trying to act cold like big brother did.

“How about an hour?” He said rubbing his hands together. It was clear he didn’t know what he was getting into. I smiled at him and held up my walkie talkie.

“Snow, one hour.” I said into it.

“I’ll be ready.” She replied as the other two blinked at me. The rain started falling and I looked up at the sky at the gentle flow.

“I will be waiting here. Should you win, the three large will be yours.” I moved to a fence post and tried to lean against it to look imposing. That didn’t go so well, and I nearly fell down. The two men laughed, and I lowered my face to hide my blush. This town needed us badly.  The two walked away, the older commander walked away smiling and laughing no doubt already mentally spending the money. One hour later the rain was slowly beating down on me and I was fairly miserable when Snow arrived in her Knight. The town’s Knight stood up from under the tent and walked to a clearing. I could see how uneasily the thing moved and couldn’t tell if it was poor maintenance or if the commander was just unused to moving it. Snow let her hips rock a little as she moved to the combat area.

The Commander spoke over his speaker drawing the eyes of the town. “Everyone. House Savage has challenged our town for control. I had expected them to be outraged, but most were so beaten down that they didn’t care. Some watched but didn’t seem to be on either side. “I see that useless new type and will enjoy taking it apart.” He said lifting a badly rusted sword. He charged at her, but she moved to the side bringing a hand up into the armpit of the Knight, taking its arm holding the sword off. It only took a moment and was the most boring fight I had ever seen. She had taken him apart like he was little more than a goblin. The town’s Knight fell to the ground and held up his hand. “I surrender. The town is yours.” he said in horror. Snow stepped back and crossed her arms. I pulled out the walkie talkie to big brother and spoke into it.

“Travso is ours. You may send the crew.” I said proudly.

“Good job. Did you record the fight?” He asked and I could hear the joy in his voice.

“Snow should have a recording, but you will be disappointed.” I said sadly.

“Good. I had anticipated your victory. They will be there in one week. Stay safe.” He said, clicking it off. I smiled feeling better knowing big brother had that much faith in us. The Commander was crawling out of his Knight, and I could see the fear in his eyes. I walked up to him and smiled down.

“Now, where is the mayor?” I asked him. He slid in the mud to me and started clawing at my cloak. I could smell the fear rolling off him.

“Don’t kill me, I beg you,” he cried. I smiled and lifted my chin as I pulled his hands off me.

“Why would we kill you?” I asked, scoffing. I knew Snow had to be smiling and would more than likely be recording this. “Look, we have a crew coming here to build this town up. Do you want to be a part of this?” I asked.

“You aren’t going to kill me?” He asked hopefully. “I had heard what you people did to the last town you took over.

“That was personal. My advice to you, don’t make things personal.” I said looking down at him. “What do your people need to make it through the next week?” I asked.

“Food, we are starving.” He said, tears starting to fill his eyes.

“We can do that. Now given everything, I assume you are the mayor.” I said kneeling down to look into the man’s eyes.

“I was.” He said looking around.

“You are so long as you do the right thing and follow the rules.” He blinked at my words, and I could feel the question he had brewing. “One, no child slaves. Two, all slaves will be property of the city and slaves who do a good job will be entered into a lottery that the prize of is freedom. Slave owners will be reimbursed for the price of the slave. All children and adults can enroll in the school in Happy Valley. Lastly, all prejudice against beasts will be seen unfavorably. Anyone seeking work will have a job provided for them.” He looked stunned and his jaw wobbled weakly. I said as I stood.

“Is that all?” He asked. “What do you plan to do with us?”

“We plan to build this piss hole up into a proper city.” I said turning my back to him. “Please have all slaves brought to me with their control coins.” I said over my shoulder. I pulled out Snow’s walkie talkie and spoke into it. “Please let Ket know she can set up outside of town.”

We were on guard and stressed as we watched over the town. Much to my delight, the townsfolk actually seemed happy to have us around. Willow, Snow and I were hunting almost every day and brought in a lot of food. The seven cat’s and three bear slaves at first were scared, but quickly grew to love us once they found out we were beasts as well. I noticed that the two female cats were being chased off by Snow and every time it made me laugh. Ket fixed up Govyod's Knight. For now, he was the Commander and Mayor of Travso. He fell over himself every time I was around.

The weak passed the town gathered as a RV caravan arrived. I saw Redwood jogging beside the huge building size wagons. He ran up to me and saluted.

“Lord Savage the younger. Redwood reporting for duty. Can I ask for a situation report?” He said stiffly. I looked at the older wolf man and laughed.

“Redwood. You don’t need to be so formal. The town is ready, happy to see you guys and willing to be under our rule. I have seven slaves to turn over. Katsof the ginger cat woman won the first lottery. Please act accordingly.” He smiled at me as I gave him my report.

“Yes sir.”

“We also have a mana tub and fridge set up behind the inn. If you can call it that.” I said turning my back to him.

“Will you be setting off for the next town?” He asked and I could smell the joy rolling off him.

“We will be leaving out in a day or two. With you guys here, we’ll take some time to relax before setting off for the next one.” I said with a smile over my shoulder. “Also, the leader of this town is Govyod. He is a good man, just had been given a bad deal with this town. Try not to give him too much hell.” He howled at my words, giving the order to his pack. The next morning two new houses were built and some of the townsfolk were actively groveling at my feet. It felt strange and unpleasant. Did big brother feel like this when he became famous? It was bad enough when the beasts did it, but when the humans did so it felt really wrong. Would they still look at me the same way if they knew I was a beast?

The following day we left as three more homes were finished and some of the townsfolk were learning to use Jacks so they could plow their fields easier. Three more homes were being built and we left to the sound of everyone cheering. I sat in the forward viewing room and looked at the back of Ket’s Knight. Snow walked up behind me and hugged me. I held her arms as she took a deep sniff of my shirt. “That felt weird.” I said. She tried to pull away, but I held her in place.

“I can stop if you don’t like it.” She said and a hint of fear came from her.

“No, I mean the town. It felt odd how easy it was and how quickly they bowed to us.” I said, pulling her around so I could hold her in front of me.

“I know what you mean. It was too easy. Maybe Master chose that one for that reason. If this is how easy things will be, I think this trip will be a lot of fun.”

“Fun?” I asked, looking into her red eyes.

“Yeah, fun. We get to fight things, save people and see new places.” I smiled as I kissed her forehead. She hummed and grabbed my wrists moving my hands from her waist to her ass just under her skirt.

“You know one of these days you’ll get in trouble for not wearing underwear with skirts that short.” I said giving her plump ass a playful slap. She squeaked and giggled as she looked up at me.

“You should know by now I like teasing you.” She said leaning up to kiss me hard.

{ZeroGiven40}

Note Gen just jinxed himself. He will not have it that easy. As I wrote the first part of this chapter, I noticed that Ket was showing a lot of symptoms that I had not planned on putting in there. Most of my writing is off the cuff so sometimes the charters take hold. The thumb sucking and weird mannerisms are indictive of Asperger's Syndrome or autism. According to what I was able to find the two are now a days considered the same. I like putting a lot of people with mental issues in my books and watching them grow and not just overcome the issues. Things like that don't really get better, but we can get better or be better because of them and not inspire of them.  If you feel differently, feel free to call me an ass. lol. I do plan on Gen to meet the BBEG soon or at least she will come after him. Hint he will be facing someone who is almost as smart as Alex. No it's not the twins. They don't give a shit about the war or stopping House Savage.

4