Chapter 10 I f*cked up badly.
86 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Gen Savage}

The next town was rapidly approaching, and this one was much larger with a wall surrounding the city proper. Several Knights were outside, and I made sure we stopped before they could approach. I got out and dawned my Savage the Younger costume. On exiting a strange fat man waddled out to meet me. Snow was loaded into her Knight and ready to go so I knew I had back up in case things went south. I left the walkie talkie on so Snow knew what was going on and could react if they tried anything. It was clear this city was better guarded, richer and prepared for almost anything. My heart was starting to race, and I needed to calm down.

“Hello young man.” The fat man said, licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. He looked happy, but I could smell the anger flowing off him.

“Hello. I am here to challenge this town for the Beast Empire and under the orders of Lord Savage. Will your Knight Commander be willing to meet with me to negotiate our challenge?” I said with a cold smile. He brightened up at my words as he nearly bounced in place.

“I am the mayor and can handle the negotiations. We wager our town and would like you to wager Travso with all Knights, homes and slaves. We are only offering our town, lands and artifact. Nothing else.” I sighed looking around.

“Those terms are acceptable. Now let’s talk about who is fighting and when.” I said coldly. This whole thing felt off. I was tempted to pack up, but big brother and everyone was counting on me.

“Contract Magic. You and your people will be unharmed in this town in exchange for a one on one fight between Knights in the morning. Do you agree?” He said smiling, showing me all of his teeth. It was like a large cat looking at a rabbit. It made my skin crawl. Everything inside me was warning me not to do it, but I did.

“I agree.” I said turning to walk away.

“Good, would you and your people care to partake of our town for the night?” he asked to my back.

“No thank you.” I said continuing to walk away from him. I heard him laugh as he returned to his town. “Snow I have a bad feeling about all this. Be on guard.” I said into the walkie talkie.

“Me too.” She said and I could hear the worry in her voice.

In the RV that was locked down, I met with her in the rear facing room. “I want this one again.” She said, her face was stoic and proud.

“This was supposed to be my turn.” I returned with a smile. She smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

“Let me have it and I’ll show you something Clover told me that men like.” She said with a slight smile. I could smell the fear running off her and wanted to help her relax.

“What would that be?” I asked as I moved closer. She smiled and closed the distance as she reached for my hand. She pulled it to her cheek and angled it, so my thumb was touching her soft red lips. She looked into my eyes before kissing it softly. I shuddered as her small tongue flicked out to lick it slowly. She licked up and down it before moving her head to lick the top of my thumb as she kissed it softly. My mind went to the idea of her doing this far lower on me and to something larger than my thumb. She took it in her mouth and sucked on it slowly, the pressure, wetness, and lapping tongue made me rock hard and wanting it all so badly. She pulled back and looked up at me, fluttering those large red eyes.

“Do you like the idea of that?” She said, her hand moving to my pants. “Oh, you do. So.” She kissed my thumb and licked it. “Let me,” She took my thumb all the way in and pulled off, slowly with a slight pop. “Have my way.” she licked the tip of my thumb as she rubbed my cock through my pants. “Please.” She said, kissing my thumb.

“Fuck.” I whimpered as I shook. She knew how to turn my brain off. “After the fight. They are up to something, and I want to make sure you can move easily. And when you win, I want to make sure you are properly rewarded.” I said lifting her chin up so I could kiss those soft lips. She whimpered and whined as she clawed at me.

“Can I join you’ll?” Willow asked as she walked into the room. We both looked over at her and Snow nodded, a blush clear on her face. “Good, I’ve been wantin to know how you taste.” She continued as she moved close to Snow.

“We are talking about spoiling her tomorrow.” I said as I pulled Willow to us making the wolf giggle and blush. Snow looked down between us and smiled.

“Okay, but tonight I want to cuddle with everyone.” She said.

“Can’t do that. I’m staying up tonight. I don’t trust them.” She pouted at my words and turned to Willow.

“You’ll don’t need me tomorrow, so I’m standin guard too. Ket is outside and she might cuddle with you.” Willow said as she gave Snow a playful slap on the ass. “What in all the hells, how come you ain't wearing underwear. You gonna catch a cold, or a cock, walking around like that.” She said with a playful smile.

“That was the plan.” Snow added. I kissed both women and armed up ready for anything they might try. The night was peaceful, and I was tired as hell when dawn broke. Nothing had happened and Betty, who was on guard too, went to her bed to relax. I helped Snow get ready for the fight and kissed her for luck as she suited up.

“Please be careful my battle bunny.” I said as I kissed her forehead. She blushed and did a slight happy dance in my arms.

“Call me that again.” She demanded looking up into my eyes.

“My battle bunny?” I asked as I held her. She blushed harder and beamed as she held me.

“Remember what I said about your reward tonight.” She said as she kissed me. When we broke apart, I slapped her ass.

“So long as you remember your own reward tonight.” I said lightly biting her neck. She smiled and pushed me back as she got into her Knight. I touched the hatch and moved away as the eyes of her Knight lit up. She nodded at me, and I heard her voice through the walkie talkie.

“Don’t worry. I got this.” She said, but the fear wasn’t fully out of her voice. I moved away and walked beside her as we went to the front of the town. Waiting outside the walls were five newer style Knights. All five were armed and seemed to be ready for a fight. “I thought he said one on one?” She said and I could hear the doubt in her voice. A large crowd gathered and were cheering on the five. I could see Deveros Kingdom flags flying in several hands. The fat mayor stood in front of them, and I could see several viewing wands pointed at us.

“My friends and family. Today we are challenged by the evil Beast King and his lap dog Lord Savage.” The crowd booed and jeered at us. It was clear they weren’t fans. “But don’t worry your heads. We have our brave defenders here to keep us safe from their evil animal loving nature.”

“Can I just burn this one down?” Snow said under her breath. I pulled out the small box and spine into it.

“Keep your voice down. You never know what they may be recording and what they may try to use against us. It looks like this one won’t be as easy as the last one.” I growled. I should have been here in my own Knight. The fat man continued to feed the crowd the hatred they seemed to love.

“Now put your hands together for our defender, Bocort Es Genta.” He shouted and even his magically enhanced voice was dwarfed by the roaring crowd. The first one stepped forward and drew a pike from his back. Snow stepped moved to him and gripped her Shot Spear. Bocort started running, his pike held down like he was planning to skewer her. I could almost hear her smile as she lifted a foot as she parried his blow. Her foot came down and forced the pike into the ground, breaking it in half. At the same time, she swung her Shot Spear around to take off its head. He barely dodged and drew a sword as she backed off. She didn’t give him an inch and moved forward quicker than he could react and kicked him to the ground before aiming her Shot Spear at his chest. He held up his hands fear in every movement.

“I surrender.” He said. She backed up and lifted her chin in triumph. He backed off and stood back in line with the others.

“Good show Bocort. Everyone give him a hand for putting up a good fight against their evil ways. Now next up we have Guldisa Ven Uthra.” The crowd cheered and I turned on my magic speaker.

“You said one on one.” I growled. “Tell me that the Devros Kingdom are not people of their word, please?” I said I spoke into Snow’s walkie talkie. “Record everything.” I said. She nodded as the fat man turned to me and gave me a feral grin.

“I did say that, but I never said what one would be the one she would be fighting. Feel free to take them all on at once, but you will be the one in violation.” He said turning to the new Knight who moved to the middle. The Knight’s head was bowed as though in shame as though she felt bad about everything.

“Snow, make it quick. Don’t make that one suffer.” I said. She nodded and started running at the other Knight. Before the Knight could react, Snow took her legs out from under her and knocked the large ax away before pointing the spear at the Knight’s chest.

“Lady Uthra, if you want to live with your head held high, feel free to join House Savage as one of our Knights. We have pride that the Deveros Kingdom lacks.” I said over the speaker. The crowd booed at my words and were interrupted by the fat mayor. I was growing to hate that man.

“Come on now. We don’t need your propaganda right now.” He said as he laughed. “Let’s hope our home grown Luhea Ven Hessta can put these animals in their place.” He said as the crowd ate out of his hand. This one stood with its head held high as it slowly approached Snow holding a staff she was already charging up. I could tell Snow was getting pissed as she brought her gun around and let it build up. The enemy attacked first, and Snow dodged it easily before letting two quick blasts go as Luhea charged her. The first one took off her arm and the second took off her the leg at the knee.

“Stand down or the next one goes through your chest.” Snow called out. The other Knight crawled away as the fat Mayor addressed his people again.

“How cowardly to threaten someone when they are down.” He admonished as he turned to the last one. “Now let’s cheer on the next combatant.” He said waving at the last one. This Knight looked similar to the one that the twins had used and ran forward. I could tell it was faster than theirs had been as it used the momentum from his huge right arm to swing at her. Snow mimicked my movement and took the huge arm off at the pit with her claws and kicked it, sending it flailing to the ground. It was almost comical how easily Snow was taking them apart, but I could see that fighting at this speed for this long was starting to wear her down. The crowd booed at us again as the fifth one moved back. Snow kicked its arm over to their side and stood proudly. “All five of you have done an amazing job protecting us and wearing down these monsters. Now it is time for our real campion.” He said as he waved at the gates. They swung open and A strange armless Knight walked out. In place of arms, it had a strange egg-like box on each side. It was clear this was their trump card. “Everyone, let’s cheer on Ventos Es Uthra.” He screamed as the strange Knight made its way slowly to Snow.

She tried two more shots, but it turned quickly and used those egg-like boxes to block her. It was clearly armored, and I wondered how a turtle would beat a rabbit. It didn’t have speed but didn’t seem to have a way to attack. It moved ever closer as Snow lashed out. Each attack was blocked as it made its way slowly to her. I could tell she was tired and sweating but knew she could do it.

“Snow, keep your calm.” I said to her and saw her Knight’s shoulders relax a little.

“What’s this? Is the monster giving up?” The fat mayor jeered at her. It was clear he was trying to egg her on. It wouldn’t work. She moved closer using her Spear Shot to block anything that the other Knight would do. When it was about three arm's length apart, it stopped and turned quickly. The egg-like box unfolded in the blink of an eye, before she could react it lashed out and split her spear in two. If I had been born on earth, I would recognize the attack as being something similar to the bullet shrimp. Snow backed off and held both up at two short spears. With the spear broken, she couldn’t use it as a wand, but that didn’t change things.

“Snow, when the arms extended, the shields have gaps. You can get him there.” I called to her. She nodded at me and moved slowly to the strange Knight. It walked carefully and lashed at her again and again. She would move right and left dodging each hit like it was a boxer. Now that she knew the trick, she could handle it. She faked a faint to the right and then moved left as it extended the arm, she stabbed a spear into the muscle fiber that was wound and densely packed. They split and the arm fell off. It took her spear half, but lost use of that arm. “Good job.” I called out as the cheering crowd started booing at us again. If we don't end this soon, the crowd may riot and take us apart regardless of who wins. Snow brought her gun around as she switched the remaining half of her spear to the other hand. She only had two shots left, but I didn’t think they would work. What was she planning to do?

The other Knight didn’t stop pressing forward and lashed out with its remaining arm to her as soon as he thought he was close enough. She kept moving to his other side making sure he had to twist to lash out. The last time she moved to the other side as quickly as she could and blocked it with her gun snapping it in half but spinning around to slam the other half of the spear into its arm, disabling it. It backed off and fell on its back unable to get up. The crowd was silent as she turned to them even her Knight looked like it was breathing hard.

“Is it clear now?” I asked the fat mayor. “Are we done here?” I asked, making sure anger filled my voice. He nodded and his smile fell.

“We have lost to these monsters. Everyone. Let’s go home.” He said and as one everyone moved, the doors opened, and a caravan loaded down with everything moved out. The people followed, slaves walking behind them. The agreement was only for the city so I knew I couldn’t argue it. The broken Knights were loaded up by three others and left. I grabbed big brother’s walkie talkie and turned it on.

“We have the city, but only the city. They used a new model and tried to cheat us. We need to be more careful moving forward.” I said to him,

“You and your team did good. We can regroup if they change things. I would like the record of your fight. For now, get some rest. The new team is about three days behind you. I think moving forward. It may be best to send the teams with you.” I nodded and sighed, feeling really drained. “Keep your head up Gen.” Big brother said before turning off his end. I watched the last of the townsfolk leave over the horizon before turning to Snow.

“Snow, great jo,” I started to say before being cut off by her scream. It was  split between the walkie talkie and a blank space in the field several yards away. I turned to see a mage holding her as he put a sleep wand to her back. She became a rag doll in his arms. I felt my rage build as I chased after him.

“Ket, get out of here. Something is going on.” I called into the walkie talkie as I ran after the mage. He stepped into a portal with Snow on his shoulder. I swear I could see the smile on his face. No no no. This is not going to happen. Not here, not now, not ever. She was mine and I would never let anyone hurt her. I was starting to get tired as he ducked into portal after portal in a strait line away from me. I had gotten lucky that he was an idiot. He looked back and smiled at me before tossing Snow aside. He ducked into a portal as I put on my last bit of speed to reach her before anything could happen. Something pressed into my back, and everything went black.

{Ket Ra Co}

She had heard the order to retreat and turned her Knight but inside her Knight she was crying and shaking. He was in trouble, and she couldn’t do anything. She felt helpless and weak. She had to get out of there and back home where it is safe. She called out to Teacher on the walkie talkie.

“Gen.” She cried. Teacher picked up quickly.

“What is going on Ket.”

“Gone.” She said.

“Ket count to five.” Hena said in a clam voice. Ket did so and took a deep breath.

“Gen told me to get out. Gen.” She whimpered.

“Ket, there is a caravan three days behind you. Get to them and you will be safe. They will make sure Gen and Snow are safe too. You are doing the right thing.” Teacher said and she nodded even though she knew he couldn’t see her. Something tapped the hatch and She looked at the exterior feed and saw Willow. The wolf woman looked troubled as she tapped on the hatch. Ket opened it and Willow came in.

“What is going on?” She asked.

“Something is happening with Gen and Snow. He ordered Ket to get out of there.” Teacher said,

“What are we going to do?” Willow asked.

“Regroup for now. We can get them back and they will be safe. Do you understand Willow?” Teacher said, but Willow was already gone. She howled and Betty joined her.

“WILLOW! You need to keep Ket safe. She can’t defend herself.” Teacher said, Willow looked between Ket and Betty who was yipping up at her. Ket started crying as she squirmed in her seat. She was close to freaking out and wanted to scream so badly.

“Betty will stay with her. I’m going after Gen and Snow.” Willow said, jumping down and talking with Betty before running back to the town.

“Ket you are doing the right thing. Remember the comb?” Hena said to her. Everything was changing and Ket hated change. Why couldn’t she just stay with Gen, Snow and Willow? She was happy with Gen and the way he was treating her. She wished she could be stronger. She wished she could be normal. She wished she could fight like the others. She put her hands over her eyes and screamed. A song came to her, and she looked at the walkie talkie. Hena was singing. It was the song she used to hear when she was little. The song Hena would sing on the bad nights. It helped her relax and focus.

{ZeroGiven40}

Sorry to leave this one on a cliff hanger, but I will try to get the next chapter out this weekend. Do you think Alex would do a better job in Gen's shoes with Gen's power? If anyone wants to do a DND aliment on any of my characters, feel free. I wonder what aliment you think Alex or any of the others would be. I think Gen would be Lawfully good. Hang in there as this story is about to get really crazy.

4