Chapter 12 Ghost town.
105 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who is best girl?
  • Wild girl Willow Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battle Bunny Snow Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Strange Ket Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Jessica/Nancy Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5

{Gen Savage}

Willow and I watched as Snow slept. Nancy didn’t seem to want to sleep or talk. All she would do is eat the berries I had found slowly. She didn’t seem to like them but wanted the food. “You think we can find something better for Nancy and I get the feeling Snow will be hungry when she wakes up.” I said to Willow who smiled at me and nodded.

“Don’t see why I can’t. You got them? We still have an hour tull sunup.” She said sweetly. I blinked at her.

“Is it safe?” I asked as I looked around.

“Yep, and there is a warren of rabbits about five hundred yards that way. If I’m lucky, I might be able to catch a few.” She said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and fading into the predawn dark. After checking on Snow and once I was sure she was fine, I moved to Nancy’s side. She rested her head on my arm and said a few things I didn’t understand.

“Nancy, safe.” I said to her not sure what else to say. She hummed and pressed her forehead into my arm and made a slight love smell. Gods, I wish I knew more English so I could help her. She made me feel like a real hero rescuing a princess. Big brother had once told me that people from his world only group in pairs. One man for one woman and relationships like mine were frowned on. What will she say when she finds out that Ket, Snow, Willow and I are together? Will she be upset or think less of me? Why did I care what she thought about it? I didn’t know her but wanted her to have a good life here. I wasn’t sure if she could be sent back home and if she couldn’t I hoped she could have a long happy life here with us. Willow returned and I could smell the blood on her hands. Six skinned and gutted rabbits were in her hands as she moved to the fire. Nancy pulled back and covered her eyes in my arms. I put an arm around her to show her that she was safe.

“What’s wrong with her?” Willow asked as she started to skewer the meat.

“Big brother told me that his people seldom killed their food. They would just go to a shop and buy it already butchered.” I replied.

“You’ll do that in town, but I don’t think anyone would act like that around food.” She said, shaking her head as she worked. Nancy was shaking and the smell of love got stronger as she clung to me. Willow raised an eyebrow at me and smiled. “Did we get a new one joinin our pack?” She asked with a slight laugh. Nancy looked over at Willow, her eyes wide and scared. “You said she doesn’t speak common.” Willow said. I nodded.

“I speak a little English, but not enough to have a conversation.” I replied.

“That’s okay. I think I can get the point across.” Willow said sweetly. She pointed at me before pointing at herself. Then she made a rude gesture with a closed hand and her pointer finger. I blushed and rolled my eyes as she did the same with Snow before pointing at Nancy. I looked down to see the woman’s eyes large and wide as she backed away from me scared and crying.

“Nancy, safe.” I said bowing my head to her. “Willow, I think you just implied I was going to rape her.” I said with a frown. Willow held up her hands and waved. She did the gesture again with an angry face before shaking her head. Then she did it with a happy face. “Willow, I don’t think you are helping.” I said, shaking my head.

“Well crap.” She said as she went back to cooking. Nancy moved to the back of the cave and curled into a ball. The smell of the cooking food woke Snow who looked around blinking. I moved to her and helped her sit up.

“You okay?” I asked her. She blinked at me before smiling and kissing me softly.

“Gen, we should have some fun this morning.” She said sleepily. I laughed and looked over at Nancy who was still cowering.

“We have visitors.” I said as I held Snow, her long ears lifting as she slowly woke up.

“I don’t care, let them watch, if it’s Willow, let her join us. You promised me some fun with her, didn't you?” She said, beginning to claw her way up my chest to my lips. The smell of love rolled off her in waves. It stopped as she looked around. “Where are we? That isn’t Ket’s heart I’m hearing. What is going on and why am I so hungry?” I pulled my shirt around her to help her cover up as I explained everything. “I don’t remember any of that, but I’m happy it’s over.” She said as Willow handed her a rabbit. I had expected Snow to wrinkle her nose at it, but the bunny woman began eating healthily. I grabbed a skewer and moved slowly to Nancy who was openly drooling and shaking with fear.

“Food, safe.” I said in broken English. She looked up and with wide eyes she pointed at the food before making the same first and pointer finger sign that Willow had been using. I blushed madly and shook my head as I handed the rabbit to her. She reached up slowly before snatching the bunny back and started to pull scraps of meat off the rabbit. I moved back slowly as she ate. Once all the girls had their fill, I had my own rabbit.

“You are a good alpha.” Willow said as she lay her head on my shoulder.

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“I know you are hungry, but you still waited for everyone else.” She said, rubbing her head under my chin. Snow moved to my other side, and I held both women.

“It seemed like the right thing to do. How far are we from the nearest city?” I asked. Willow nodded to the west and sighed.

“That one you’ll took over is about a three hour walk that way.” She said as she closed her eyes.

“Good to know. That should be a safe spot for us to hold up until help arrives.” I said with a yawn. “Get some rest about mid-morning, we will head out.” Willow turned to me with an impressed look on her face.

“How did you know the best time to move?” She asked.

“Big sis Yen teaches a class on how to live in the wild.” I said with a slight chuckle.

“I always did horrible in that class.” Snow said as she pulled my shirt around her. Nancy had finished her rabbit and was now sleeping in a ball on the floor.

“You two get some sleep, I’ll keep watch.” I said, pulling their heads to my shoulders. Willow yawned and closed her eyes, but Snow pulled her knees up to her chest and watched the fire. “You okay Snow?” I asked. She pulled away and started shaking.

“I’m scared Gen.” She said into her knees. I moved her head to my lap and started brushing her long white hair. The smell of love and fear rolled off her.

“What are you scared of?” I asked as my fingers went to her long ears. She hummed and started rubbing her head on my lap.

“That feels so nice.” She said, “I’m scared of being a monster, of not coming back, of you leaving me because I’m a monster.” I flicked her ear. “Ouch, what was that for?” She asked as she held her bruised ear.

“For being an idiot.” I said as I flicked her forehead. “You are no monster, and I will never leave you or stop loving you.” I said as I went back to stroking her ears and hair. She went back to humming. It made me smile and a new smell came to me. I looked over to see Nancy awake and looking at us. The smell of love and fear rolled off her in equal measure.

“Hey Gen, go ahead and get some sleep. I’m wide awake.” Snow said, still laying in my lap. I nodded and for the first time in hours felt the exhaustion take over me as I closed my eyes. The women were warm, and I felt safe for the moment. I quickly felt my head tilt as I passed out.

 

{Jessica Gorton}

She had been rescued from that strange tower she had been summoned to by a weird buff wolf man. She used to love Inu-yasha and now she was living it. His dog woman had told her she was going to fuck him and told her that the silver haired woman and dog woman fucked him. It felt wrong, but the big dog man Gen had said she didn’t half to. Maybe it was just for tonight, but she wasn’t sure. It made her feel weird watching him pamper the silver haired woman with long ears. If she was wearing a leotard, she would look like a playboy bunny. The bunny woman looked over at Jessica with large red eyes that shined in the fire light. Jessica felt her heart quicken as the other woman looked at her. The bunny woman, “Fa da sen?” Jessica said, hoping she was saying it right. The bunny nodded and gave her a weak smile before looking back at the fire.

“Nancy?” Fa da sen said to her. She had to lie about her name, not sure if names had power in this world.

“I wish you guys knew English. I have no clue what is going on or where I am.” Fa da sen nodded at her.

“Alex Ga de sue, Ve do sa ka vem oramata.” Fa da sen said. Alex was an English name, but that was all she knew. Fa da sen was a huge monster last night, but now seemed like a young sweet girl. Did this happen every night? Jessica pointed at Fa da sen and made the hand gesture for fucking before pointing at Gen who was snoring softly. Fa da sen nodded and gave her a soft smile. So those two were a thing. Jessica did the same gesture about herself and Fa da sen shrugged. It seemed like it was up to Jessica or Gen if the two had sex. Did she want to have sex with the large buff dog-eared man? He was nice to look at and treated her and the other women kindly. Why was Fa da sen nude though? Jessica pointed at her own clothes and shrugged before pointing at Fa da sen. The bunny sat up slowly and looked down blushing as she held his shirt tightly to her. Fa da sen made a house gesture and made a tearing motion at her far too large chest.

Had the monsters that had summoned her ripped off the bunny woman's clothing? Jessica wouldn’t put it past the bastards. They had taken her own clothing and if not stopped by the weird thin smiling man, she would have been raped too. Why had they summoned her? Why couldn’t she have a normal isekai adventure? She ruffled her long red hair as she looked around. They had been starving her, but now she had a full belly and could think about what was going to happen.

“Du tes ven ka redenka?” The bunny asked as she looked at Jessica who just blinked at her. The bunny huffed and made a hand gesture that implied if Jessica had feelings for Gen? Not sex but feelings. Why did she care? All men just wanted sex, what did feelings have to do with it? Jessica shrugged and sighed, but her heart began to beat faster. This made the bunny smile and lick her lips as she rubbed her head on his lap. He gave a smile and hummed in his sleep. It was clear what Fa da sen was doing. The bunny liked to play dirty and on seeing the way her long ears moved, she could hear Jessica’s heartbeat. Was she going to give him a BJ just to prove a point? Did Jessica even want to see that? It had been a while since her last time and Gen was handsome, but she wanted to know him first. The bunny woman laughed and stuck out her tongue at Jessica. That is not a nice bunny. Jessica thought as she hugged her legs. She had lost so much weight being stuck in that cell with no food and only a cup of water each day.

She watched the fire flicker and dance in the dark cave. Did Gen and his women live here? Somehow, she doubted that given how he was dressed and the horse that was tied up outside. Jessica had never even seen a real horse before this moment and wanted to pet it but wasn’t sure what the others would do if she tried. She was lost in a new world and had no clue where she was or what was going on. All she knew now was she was in the care of this Gen dog eared man.

{Gen Savage}

I woke a few hours later to see Snow still using my lap as a pillow and wide awake. “Did you sleep well?” She asked sweetly. I stroked her ears making her smile as she rolled over to look into my eyes. I tried and failed not to get excited. She licked her lips as she moved her head slightly. “I take it you slept very well.” I flicked her nose making her squeak.

“I always do when I sleep next to you.” I said with a smile before stretching. This woke Willow who looked around blinking. The sun was up and near the best time for us to move. It was a good idea for us to pack up, clear the cave and get moving. “Let’s move out.” I said looking around. Willow nodded and stood stretching her lithe form and I licked my chops at the look of her before shaking my head. If only Nancy wasn’t here. I looked over at the human woman in the daylight. She was a cute redhead who was a little thin, dressed in a brown rough linen dress. She looked at us and I could smell the fear rolling off her. I tried to give her a smile before pointing at the horse, hoping she would get the idea. She nodded, her eyes going wide at the horse. She moved slowly as she watched me and the horse. I could smell the joy rolling off her as I put out the fire and covered the traces. I should give that guy a name. He had been faithful and helped us get away.

“Gen, who is going to ride?” Willow asked.

“I think Snow and Nancy should ride. Both are barefoot and the path should be rough.” I said putting my hands on my hips as I stretched my back.

“You need a rub down, Darlin?” Willow asked with a coy smile. I laughed at her and shook my head.

“No, not in front of Nancy, we can have some fun when we are safe.” I scolded playfully. She pouted and moved to Snow.

“Come on please?” She said as she hugged Snow from behind who was blushing.

“No.” I laughed as I pointed at the horse. Nancy was stroking its face in awe. It was clear she had never been this close to an animal like him. I moved to her side and made the sound that horses made when they were happy. The horse replied and I smiled moving to his side. I held out a hand to Nancy and helped her up. She was very uncomfortable on his back. I shook my head and turned to Snow. “She doesn’t know how to ride. I know you are a bit exposed at the moment, but would you mind?” I asked my bunny lover. She nodded and leapt up to the saddle in front of a stunned Nancy who clung to my lover out of fear.

“I will do so, so long as I get to ride you later.” She said with a wink as she took the reins.

“Can do. I still owe you for winning that battle.” I said with a wink. She blushed and pulled my shirt closed over her ample chest.

“Hold on tight.” Snow said to Nancy, pulling Nancy’s arms around Snow’s middle. Willow and I took point. Even Though I didn’t have a weapon. I could still fight any small to mid-range monster with my hands and feet. Willow had a bow and seemed to be at the ready as though expecting anything.

It was slow going and took us three hours to find the city, but once over the barrier, I relaxed. Much to my delight it was a mostly peaceful walk. We made our way to the open gates and inside the city proper. It was a ghost town with all shops abandoned and empty. I was able to find a clothing shop that had some clothing and after looking over everything closely, for traps, I let Snow and Nancy get dressed. Snow came out in a skirt far too short and a low-cut top. She bounced over to me and bent at the waist.

“Does this look better?” She asked putting her hands behind her back as she showed off her cleavage.

“Tasty as ever. Just wait until we find a place to hold up.” I said licking my chops. She blushed and covered her face, pressing her large breasts together. Nancy came out a moment later in a robe that covered her modestly. I nodded and smiled at her. “Good,” I said in English. She blushed and looked away, the scent of love flowing off her. I waved at the city and shook my head. “No safe.” I said making sure she understood what was going on. I didn’t trust this city. After our fight and the way they had tried to kidnap Snow and I, I didn’t trust anything. Nancy nodded and moved to my side. On instant I held out my arm and she took it. Snow moved to my other side and wrapped around my other arm, pressing it between her large breasts. I twitched and smiled at her before kissing her forehead. She giggled. “Snow. I need your help keeping us safe. Do you understand?” I asked. She pouted and pulled away.

“Fine, the quicker I find us a safe house, the quicker I get that cock inside me.” She said walking away. I blushed as I watched her bare ass and white tail twitch as she bounced away from us. Why didn’t Snow like wearing underwear? I asked myself as we moved through the city. Willow came up to me with a smile.

“My Alpha, I found food, cooking supplies and a house that looks safe. It is a bit on the small side but has beds and should keep us safe for a while.” She said proudly. I rubbed her head and ears in the way I had seen Redwood do to his people and her long tail wagged in joy. Nancy looked between us and smiled in a strange way. I could smell the joy coming off the two women and turned to the gate.

“When we get that shut, we can rest easy tonight. The walls should keep most things out. I think we should still keep a guard, but we can barricade ourselves in tonight.” I said, happy to have a plan and a way to move. I left Nancy with Willow and made my way to the gate. Snow met me on the way and helped me close it using the pulley system. When it was closed, she lay against the wall breathing hard making her chest rise and fall in a delightful way.

“Like what,” she panted, “you see?” She asked, winking at me.

“You know I do, but I was thinking about standing guard tonight so you and the others can get some sleep.” I said. She stood up and made her way to me, her hands on her hips.

“I have waited too long for that reward, and I want it now.” She said, stomping her foot. I moved closer before taking her in my arms.

“You have been a good bunny. Did you want it now?” I asked, looking deep into her red eyes. She blushed and looked down, slapping me with her ears.

“But I want you and Willow.” She said pouting.

“My battle bunny is very demanding.” I said tilting her chin up. “Maybe when Nancy is asleep, the three of us can have some fun?” I asked not sure if she would go for it. Much to my shock, she pressed into me kissing me hard. When she pulled away, she looked down sheepishly.

“What if I want Nancy to join us?” She asked in a small voice.

“No. That needs to be her call. You know the rule about sex, and I am in enough hot water from what Ket and I did in her cockpit.” I said without thinking.

“Oh, what did you do, you dirty dog?” She asked with a coy smile. I laughed and held her for a moment before answering.

“I can show you later, but you will be disappointed and want far more.” I said into her long ear. She shuddered and held me for a long moment as we watched the quiet town. It was unnerving how quiet everything was. No animals or people around. Somehow, I knew we were the only ones here and that made it both lonely and haunting. We went back to the house and started a fire in the fireplace. We had plenty of wood, food and water to keep us going for the night and days to come. Our best bet was to hide here until the caravan would show up to claim this town. Nancy ate lunch and kept glancing over at me. She wanted to talk, but we couldn't do so properly. Snow gestured to her. She made a talking gesture and pointed at me. Nancy shook her head and said something I didn’t understand. Snow nodded and made a talking gesture again before pulling the corners of her mouth up into a smile. Big sis Mai would do that when she wanted to ask if someone was happy. It made me smile and a little homesick. Nancy nodded and started talking. It was clear she was getting something off her chest even if none of us could understand her.

“What do you think she is saying?” Willow asked.

“Probably wondering how Gen’s cock tastes.” Snow replied with a giggle. I blushed and hid my face. Nancy laughed and I looked over to see her crying slightly.

“Gen happy?” She asked as she pointed at the two women. I nodded and smiled at her.

“Gen happy. Nancy happy?” I asked. She nodded and pointed at everyone.

“Good.” Nancy said as she smiled at us.

“See, she wants your cock too.” Snow said with a giggle. I blushed again and took a quick sniff. Snow, Willow and Nancy were all giving off love smells as I looked around embarrassed as all the hells. Willow slapped Snow’s shoulder and smiled at her.

“I get to taste his cock first. I didn’t even know that was a thing.” She said with her own blush. She had traded out her leather armor for a soft white gown. The shop we had found had a lot of clothes and I was able to find a sleep set for myself.

{ZeroGiven40}

What would you do if you were in Jessica/Nancy's shoes? Would you hide who you are just in case or trust your savors hole heartly? Do you think Snow has changed in more than one way with her gaining level 5 in her skill? Do you think her being a champion of a dark god will make things harder for her when she gets back in town. Remember Alex and Battery are both champions of light gods. Why do you think a dark god would pick her as his champion? 

3