Chapter 17 The Witches of House Deveros Strike.
67 8 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Fransis Higgen, Maxwell Critical}

 

He made his way through the dark castle. The sun had set hours ago, and he knew the route the guards would take. Most avoided the twin's room so making his way there was easier than expected. He had been there for a month and thanks to the healers and good food, he had been transformed. He put in the work and literally worked his ass off. Each morning, he would run as much as he could and then the healers would revive him so he could run more. Each time he could run a little further. Then in the afternoon he would lift heavy things and never get sore thanks to them. In the evening, he would be bathed by beautiful women and then they would make sure he was drained and happy.

He passed a mirror and flexed, letting the new muscle stand out under his now tight skin. He looked young and strong in the best way. He knew he wasn’t the man he needed to be for his princess, but maybe those freak twins, he was more than enough for them. He would take them and then when they were happy, he would get those freaks to build him a Knight. He wanted one of those giant robots so freaking bad that it hurt his soul. He rubbed his hands together thinking about what was about to happen. He pictured the young girls lying in bed holding each other. They were a little young, but the queen wouldn’t kill their hero, right? This is a medieval world, old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Smiling outside their door, he forced the lock open with a finger. It was amazing being this freakishly strong. If he had this power back home, he would have had any woman he wanted. Maybe even his last manager, the bitch Barbra would have taken him into the back room like some of the other employees. He shook his head and focused. Their bed would be just in the next room. He was careful not to make a sound as he moved slowly over the tile. A smile lit his face as his cock started to grow hard. It was going to be so easy to overpower them and force them to be his. He would be their first and everyone knows that a woman is loyal to her first. Licking his lips, he stepped on to the next tile and froze as a snick came from the floor to his ears. In slow motion horror he watched as the tile glowed under his foot and a pole flew up between his legs to his swollen manhood.

He grunted and fell over experiencing the worst pain in his life. His ears not hearing the alarms going off as he vomited on the floor. It hurt so bad. His swollen balls throbbed with pure pain as his eyes rolled back. He wished he could pass out, but somehow, he stayed conscious and mewed on the floor. The freaks stood over him and each took turns kicking his back and stomach, but he barely felt them compared to the fire going on in his privates. He wished for death, for someone to save or end him. Much to his joy men showed up and hooked their arms under his pits and dragged him away. They put him in a dark cell and gave him cold water that helped the pain.

After a long time, someone helped him limp to the throne room, and he was allowed to sit on the ground in front of his princess and the queen. Both looked down at him as he cupped his pained manhood. He felt so small and, in more pain, than just his injured privates.

“Explain yourself.” The queen said. He racked his brain and all that came up was that she was the grandmother of the Deveros bitches.

“I hoped…” He squeaked and coughed. “I hoped to persuade them to help me by building a Knight for me.” He hoped his voice carried the conviction he tried to convey.

“He isn’t wrong.” His princess pleaded. She was always by his side, and he looked on her in awe. She was so beautiful. He grunted and whined as he cupped his swollen balls. Getting hard right now was a horrible idea.

“How so?” The Queen asked as she looked down on him.

“How can he grow our empire without a Knight?” His princess asked as she crossed her arms. She had his mind and heart.

“That I can understand, but how is assaulting my granddaughters going to do that?” The queen asked.

“I had hoped to talk them into being on my side. I should have figured out how tricky they were. I know how they favor the animals and should have known they would act like them too.” He pleaded on hands and knees. The fact that they may take his head might happen crossed his mine.

“You know why we don’t trust animals?” His princess asked. He looked at her and he hoped the question stood out on his face. “They found a potion that let them gain control of someone’s mind. All one of them have to do is mix it with their love juices and then the target is under their control. It happened to their father, and he was fully in their control, and do you know what happened the moment he was no longer valuable to them?” She asked and he shook his head fearing the answer. “They cut off his manhood and slit his throat the hour after the twins were conceived. I want you to go back to your room and think on your actions and what they did. Are you an animal?” She asked and he could see the ridicule in her gaze. It hurt him on a deep level to think she would ever see him in that light. He shook his head and allowed the guards to drag him back to his room.

 

{Guslua Fos Bothoum}

She moved her seat beside the lady Deveros who was looking at her impressed. “Let that rumor spread. It should serve us well.” She asked and Guslua smiled as she took her seat.

“That was my plan. If you noticed I put two of the most loyal and the most talkative guards in the room with us.” The older woman reached out and touched her arm. This brought a smile to her eyes if not her face.

“What shall we do about the fool?” Queen Deveros asked. Guslua had to cross her arms and think for a moment.

“Let him feel his shame for tonight, no healer. Maybe in the morning I will have a talk with him. He is right though. He needs a Knight to take back our land and expand out."

“Dear, I love how your mind works.” The queen said and Guslua sat in her seat a little taller. One of her spies came up and bowed to the two women. He looked like a normal servant and one’s eye naturally moved over him without seeing him fully.

“My ladies, we have another issue I would like to bring to your attention regarding Maxwell.” Both nodded and Guslua felt her heart sink. It was turning out that their hero was turning into a big headache. “He has impregnated nearly every whore in the brothel I use. I am sending out requests, but the owner is getting upset.” Guslua raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“Interesting. Maybe we can start a breading program in hopes of having more people with the limitless skill. If any of his children show that skill, make sure they have a slave collar and enter our ranks. Mothers who have these children will be compensated.” She said in response, placing her hand under her chin. The Queen looked over at her and gave her a smile.

“Good idea. Careful though. I might think you are eyeing my seat if you keep making moves like that.” The queen said with a cruel smile.

“Not at all my queen. That seat is yours. I just want blood not a throne.” She replied and gave her benefactor a smile.

“As far as our hero. Why not give him an animal to play with?” The queen asked.

“Hestos,” Guslua asked her spy. “I would like for you to look for an animal slave who can pass as human. I have an idea that may help us in the future.” He nodded and bowed as he left. The twin freaks came in and it was clear both were upset.

“Grandmother, what do you plan to do about the human?” One asked as both crossed their arms. Neither woman could tell what the twin was thinking. The Queen crossed her arms to match them and hoped to make things clear who was in charge. That being said the twins didn't seem to notice or care about her demeanor.

“Why is your room booby-trapped?” The Queen asked. The one on the left smiled and Guslua felt a little uncomfortable about how that smile looked.

“We felt non-lethal means would be safer given how many people come in and out of our room. Clearly, we were right. Should we upgrade them to lethal?” The one on the right said and matched her sister’s evil smile.

“I want you to build him a Knight. We can talk about you trapping your room later.” The Queen said with a sigh.

“Fuck that.” The one on the left said.

“I agree.” The one on the right added.

“What will it take you two to agree to my wishes?” The Queen asked.

“We want slaves of our own.” The one on the right said as she crossed her arms.

“You get one and only one.” The Queen countered. The freaks looked at each other and had a converstion that mostly contained one-word responses. After a short talk both twins looked at their grandmother and replied,

“Three.” They said crossing their arms.

“One.” The Queen replied, crossing her arms.

“One, but we get an allowance to keep them alive and funding after for our own Knights.” The one on the right said.

“One female slave, an allowance and you have to talk to him.” The Queen added, crossing her own arms.

“One female slave with a long fluffy tail and ears, an allowance to keep them alive and happy, in exchange we will build that human a Knight that we would be willing to pilot.” The one on the left said her eyes were cold like a reptile's.

“Agreed so long as the slave stays in your quarters and grounds. You may take her on walks but cannot touch the slave in front of others.” The queen added.

“We find your terms acceptable.” the one on the right said as both nodded. “If the human does anything to us or makes any remarks, we find unacceptable, we will kill him.” the way the one on the left said that made it clear this wasn’t a threat. They would kill the fool and not bat an eye about it.

 

{Gray Silvertail}

She was just a handmaid slave and yet she was ordered to the quarters of the witches of house Deveros. She was a fox beast and had a long silver tail, long pointed silver ears and liked the long hair that nearly fell to the middle of her back. She was nearly fifteen winters old and was looking forward to her sixteenth winter, that was until she was ordered here. Her heart filled with dread as she was under magical order to report to the strange twins. Knocking at the door she took a deep breath as she waited for the door to open. It opened slowly and the guard escorting her handed her control coin to them. One of the twins looked at the guard and waved him away.

“This one will do.” She said as she took the coin and closed the door in his face. Once inside she looked around the sparse living room. It was messy and badly needed to be cleaned, but the maids were not allowed in here. “What is your name?” The one who was now her master asked.

“Gray Silvertail.” Gray said as she felt her heart sink. She had heard about slaves being tortured and dying by the hands of their masters. They would just disappear in the night and a body would be sold to meat venders in the slums. Her tail lashed and both twins focused on it.

“Good. Let’s start.” One twin said as she nodded to the other. “Sit on the chair over there. Careful not to step on these spots.” She said pointing at a rune barely visible on the floor.

“What does it do?” Gray asked as she moved to the chair. Her heart was hammering as she feared what was about to happen to her.

“It seeks out the center of a heat mass and forces a pillar to rise quickly to hammer the intruder between the legs.” One said as they both followed behind her. Gray winced and her tail lashed fearing what they planned for her. Sitting in the chair she closed her eyes, fear making her ears lay flat on the top of her head. The sound of metal being freed from fabric came to her and she knew the twins were drawing knives. This is where they would start cutting her.

One cupped her tail and she gasped. Were they going to skin her tail first? She would try not to scream, not to look, not to show them fear. The other moved to her tail and she fought to keep still. She could hear them moving as though having a silent conversation. Her eyes went wide, and she looked back as she felt in place of the knife, she had expected was a comb move though her fur. Both twins were lovingly brushing her tail. The looks on their faces showed pure joy and wonder. She felt the wonderful tingle run up her spine and she rocked in her seat slightly.

They were worshiping her tail and it felt so good. She bit her lip and mewed softly. One of the twins looked up at her and she could see a soft smile on the girl's face. “Did we hurt you?” She asked sweetly. Did they want her as a pet? Was she okay being their pet? She shook her head and smiled at them.

“No, it feels nice.” She said with a nod. One moved to her hair, and she let her ear turn to the young woman. “What are my duties?” She asked, almost fearing the answer. She had heard some rumors about beasts like her being skinned and mounted like common game. She gulped as the one near her ear hummed.

“Cleaning, helping us and maybe,” Her voice went small, and she barely whispered, and she could hear the fear in the twin’s voice. “Be our friend.”

“I can do that.” The brushing stopped and she turned to look at the depressed look on both women’s faces. Had she misstepped? What had she done wrong? “Mistresses?” She asked. Twin sets of deep blue eyes looked up at her as they held their combs.

“Did you hear the last part?” The one on the right asked. Both looked on the edge of tears.

“About being your friend. I am okay with that.” She said brightly. Much to her shock, both shook, and she could hear their hearts begin to beat faster. Reaching out, because it felt like the right thing to do, she pulled both twins into a hug. They stiffened and she worried that she had overstepped, but it was too late. Her mother had always scolded her for acting without thinking, but this might just get her killed. The one on the left gave a strange jump after a moment. The other did the same and she felt something wet slide along her cheek. She pulled back to see both twins looking like a mirror to each other. Both chins were wrinkled and quivered as both women cried openly. They were fighting the tears but were failing badly. She hugged them tighter and rubbed their backs. The left one gave a hiccup, and a strange sound came out. She was joined by her sister, and both hugged her back.

If she didn’t know better, and would never ask, this was the first time the twins had ever been hugged. They were starved for affection and just wanted a friend. She found her own tears building and pulled each woman on to her lap. She was only slightly taller than they were, but it felt right to pull them closer. They drew a motherly instinct out and she knew she would work hard to never leave their side and would give everything she had to make them happy. They needed her both as a maid and as a friend.

After their tears had dried, the twins gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled her to the bath. The large tub could easily hold five people and she helped them get undressed. Their bodies were normal, if not on the small side for humans. She was a little shocked when the one on the left turned to her. “Join us.” She said as both held out their hands.

“My ladies, it is not done.” She tried to protest.

“This is our space. We make the rules here and we want to share our bath with our friend.” The other said and both nodded. It was clear that they were one soul in two bodies. Gray nodded and disrobed, careful to fold her long maid gown and looked back before removing her underwear. She covered herself as she joined them in the now steaming water.

“How is the bath ready? I never see anyone enter.” She asked, looking around.

“We had Metal put in heating runes along the floor. We can have hot baths whenever we like.” The left one said as both moved to either side of her. They way they said metal implied it was the name of someone, but she didn't know anyone by that name.

“Very nice. My mistresses are wise.” She said as she closed her eyes. Normally she would use a cold cloth in a well behind the castle. This was much better. She felt both stiffened and looked at them.

“We don’t like being your master. We want to be your friend.” The left one said.

“May I know my friends' names?” She asked, feeling like she was overstepping again.

“I am Alexia.” The left one said and leaned against Gray.

“I am Amanda.” The one on the right said as she mirrored her sister. She felt relaxed and risked things by putting her arms around both girls. Both moved closer and she held them in a loving way. It was a little weird all three being nude, but somehow it felt nice.

Once all three were relaxed, they got out and washed up. She helped the two wash their hair and they helped her wash her tail and hair. Both made sure that her ears were pampered with as much love as they had shown her tail. They even put conditioner and perfume on her. After that, they requested she lay in bed with them for the night. She didn’t fight them on this as most of the staff shared beds. In winter cuddling with the other women was nice and something she loved. She didn’t have sleepwear, so she was in her underwear as the twins tucked in to either side of Gray. Each twin lay their heads on her shoulder and held hands over her stomach. it bent her tail in an odd way and might make it fall asleep if she didn't move in the night.

“Thank you for letting me be your friend.” Gray said to the twins.

“Thank you for being ours.” Amanda said.

“Why aren’t you scared of us?” Alexia asked. Gray thought about it as this seemed important to them.

“I get the feeling that you two aren’t treated like people. I know how that feels. Some of us are treated like that.” She took a breath and felt the twins smile. “Everyone needs to know what love feels like and how good it feels to be loved.” She leaned over kissing the top of Amanda’s head before doing the same to Alexia. Both twins kissed her cheeks and she smiled as she started humming. It was a lullaby that her mother would sing. It helped the twins drift off and she joined them soon after.

 

Days later Gray was walking behind the twins through their shop. A human man approached them and both twins moved behind Gray. She stood there, her arms out to block him from getting close to them. They didn’t like this man and that was all she needed to know.

“Look, I wanted to apologize for my actions the other night.” He said, but his words didn’t match his heart or body. His eyes were focused on Grey's chest. It made her feel uncomfortable.

“They don’t want to speak with you.” Gray said and the twins nodded as they peeked out from under her arms. She looked over as she hard Amanda whisper.

“If we hurt him, they may take you from us.” Gray nodded at her words and turned back to the human. The twins had learned that she had good hearing and were starting to use her to talk to people they didn’t like. She liked being useful to them and was even able to smooth over their words so the other person didn’t get offended.

“How can I help you?” She asked sweetly to the human.

“I just wanted to talk to them about my Knight.” He said scratching his back side. This human had no manors.

“Tell him to draw up what he wants. We don’t like him.” Alexia said.

“They ask if you would make a sketch of what you are looking for, they might be able to help you.” He nodded.

“How long will it take?” He asked. “I mean once we have the blueprints set.” He moved to scratch his belly. Did this human need a bath? Why was he scratching so much? She sniffed and a stale smell came to her. This human didn’t like to be clean. She felt bad for him, but it wasn’t her place to tell him what to do.

“Seven months.” Amanda said and Gray could feel them clawing at her maid gown.

“My ladies say it should take seven or more months.” Gray said with a bow. Adding a few might help the twins if they ran into trouble.

“That's too long. What is the quickest you can do it?” He asked leaning over to look at the girls. Both moved closer behind Gray. They had a quick exchange in private.

“If we take apart our Knights it can be done by spring.” She whispered. Gray nodded.

“The quickest is late spring.” She said still blocking him from the twins. He crossed his arms and walked away. Gray couldn’t help but hear him mudder.

“Man I wish I could fuck something tonight. I mean really, how long are they going to give me blue balls.” Once he was gone, the twins walked to their room and stayed quiet until the door was closed.

“You are a lifesaver Gray. Why did you extend our estimates?” Amanda asked as she moved to the switch to turn off the boobytraps.

“In case you ran into issues. A little extra never hurts.” Gray said as she moved around the room cleaning things up. In the past few days, she had turned their disheveled rooms into something livable, but it was still a work in progress. She stopped when two sets of arms held her close. Both were hugging her, and it wasn’t long until they pulled her to her chair for her daily petting. The twins seemed just as relaxed as she was when they were brushing her. She felt like a royal pet being pampered like this. Best job ever she thought as she sat still and hummed.

 

{ZeroGiven40}

I hope it is very clear who their dad is. Don't need a paternity test for them. lol. That being said, how would you feel if you were in their place? I still struggle with letting people get that close to me and have gone years without human contact. Why is it what hurts everyone else is preferred by some? Hope everyone has a wonderful day and can have some real fun today. What do you think about the "Hero" of house Deveros?

3