Chapter 18 Meeting at the Crossroads.
40 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{The Goddess of Crossroads, Victoria}

Her domain was tiny compared to the other gods. It was disgraceful. How was she ever going to grow if no one worshiped her? She was wearing her normal torn jacket, torn shorts. Stockings covered her legs and her tanktop was a little tight, but it was the way she liked it. Her ears dangled with tacky earrings and her black lips were frowning as she pondered her existence. She had even given up going to the diner and just lay in one of her temples and watched the fun on the most popular world. She growled wishing she had more than a long-buried temple on that sphere. So much fun was going on there and she wanted in that world so badly. She sat up and focused on the RV or that interesting Gen person camping on the side of the road.

Moving there to her temple. They were so close. If she could just get someone to walk over it, she might be able to work some magic. A horrible idea came to her as she looked over his party. One person stood out or rather didn’t stand out. She smiled as she focused on the void moving across the grass. If Gen’s mana wasn’t so pronounced, she would have missed the void. She would have to wait, but this was something she could work with. This was her ticket in. She waited until the void fell asleep and moved into its dream.

Looking around she saw a fairly bland mind. Finding the void sitting on a couch, watching anime from her world. “Hello there.” Victoria said to the void who jumped and turned to look at her.

“Who are you?” She asked. The void cleared and she could see a mess of red hair on a thin plan looking woman.

“I am Victoria, and I am your new best friend.” She said moving to the couch and smiling at the redhead. She brushed her short blonde hair as she pulled at her tanktop.

“I don’t know you.” She said as she covered herself.

“I know, but we are going to be very good friends. What is your name void?” Victoria asked.

“Jessica.” She said as she moved to the arm of the couch turning herself into a small ball as she held her knees.

“Hi Jessica.” Victoria said with her best smile. “I am the goddess of crossroads. Do you know what that means?” She asked sweetly. Jessica shook her head and grabbed at a throw pillow to block Victoria. “I offer deals and I know what you want. Do you know what you want?” She asked. Jessica shook her head. “You want Gen and to be a part of this world.” With a wave of her hand the TV changed, and the little mermaid played echoing her words. She loved the thematics of it all. The best part of a deal was dressing it up. Jessica nodded but didn’t say anything. “Come on, talk to me.” Victoria said.

“This is a dream, why does it feel so real?” She asked. Victoria had to smile as this was almost too easy.

“There you go. I am a goddess. I can do a lot, but thanks to my nature, I can only act when a deal can be made. You want something, I want something. Let’s make a deal.” She said turning to face Jessica fully.

“What do you want?” Jessica asked in a small voice. Victoria tapped her lip and smiled.

“Let me put it this way.” She waved her hand and the wall of the room that the TV was propped up on fell down. Behind it was an old beat-up car that looked like it had seen better days. “This is you now. You can’t really work in this world, can’t access the system, and can't even speak to the natives. Basically, an old beater trying to make it across the country. Not good at all.” The car started to ripple and shift as it turned into a sexy sports car. “This could be you. I can make it to where you are a true wanderer here. A hero brought here to help fight the growing danger.”

“What do you get out of it?” Jessica asked, but her eyes were locked on the car. Victoria licked her lips. She had a hook in and knew when she was going to win.

“Let me put it this way.” She said and both women were inside the car. Jessica jumped, but her hands ran over the leather and reached out to the steering wheel. “I want you to drive and let me watch. All I ask is a front row seat. In exchange I will give you everything you want.” Jessica turned to her, doubt on her face. This is where she asked for the catch.

“You want my soul?” She asked, fear on her face and in her eyes. There was something else there, hope. Victoria laughed and stretched in the seat. She knew the other woman was envious of her figure and looks.

“Only if you offer it. I don’t need it through and it’s not a part of this deal. I just want room in your head and a little of your mana. Not enough to where you’ll notice, but I will be cheering you on as the stronger you get, the more mana I get.” She didn’t need the mana, but it would feed her inside this body. “If you are grateful, you might spread the word and help others pray to me. If my deal holds up, you can pray to me too. I am about being fair and upfront.” That last part was a stretch and she had to fight a laugh.

“You wouldn’t try to take control of me?” Jessica asked.

“No. I just want to watch. Would you like to see the space I plan to take up?” Victoria asked. Jessica nodded and everything shifted. Now they were in a room without a door. On one wall was a large TV. It was showing some of what Jessica had been seeing that day. Watching Gen walk across the grass to Eddie. He had a cute face and she hoped that she would get to see Jessica have some fun with that one. She never tried to hide her perverted side unlike some of the goodie gods. Inside the room was a couch, a bed, bathroom with a tub in clear view of the screen and a fridge. Jessica went to the fridge and opened it to see a can of Mana Soda.

“So, I am like a soda to you?” Jessica asked.

“Yep, and it may also manifest as popcorn or anything else I want. I don’t know if you noticed, but there is no door here. I can’t get out into your body and don’t want to. I just want food and a good show.”

“That is all nothing else?” Jessica asked and a shadow of doubt crossed her face.

“Let’s make it official, if you don’t like the deal, don’t shake. I, Victoria the Goddess of the Crossroads is offering Jessica Gorton the chance to be a real wanderer in this world. You will have full access to the system, skills and be able to speak the native tongue. In exchange I will be given space in your mindscape to watch only and partake in 0.001% of your mana.” Jessica looked at her outstretched hand and took a deep breath before taking it. Victoria shuddered and hummed as the power ran though her. It felt so good. “Good girl. Now for the bad news. You need to stand over my temple. It is fifteen feet outside of your RV. As soon as you get there, I can uphold my end. If you change your mind, I will be kicked out and you will not be out anything.” Jessica nodded and looked around.

“How do I get out? I’m still sleeping.” She asked, looking at the TV. Victoria smiled and shouted at her.

“BOO!” She jumped and faded from the mindscape. She turned to the TV and watched the woman sit up in bed breathing hard. “I will only talk to you as long as you want. Reach out to me when you need guidance. Now leave the RV and walk out. That’s it, good girl.” Moving to the couch, she watched Jessica walk out into the night. “Turn a little to the left.”

“Are you sure it’s safe?” Jessica asked.

“Only thinking creatures can come to my temple.” Victoria said, crossing her arms in satisfaction. “That’s it keep moving that way. Just a little more.” She sat on the edge and watched as Jessica moved closer. “Stop and this is the bad part. I forgot to mention. This is going to suck.” She said with a smile as she reached out. Jessica screamed as her body burned. To be her vessel and complete the deal, Jessica had to become one of her children. Her soul would still be there, but her body would change. She muted the TV and waited as the body writhed and shifted. Gen showed up and held her as she changed. After a long while Jessica blacked out. The fridge hummed and Victoria bounced to it and rubbed her hands together. Inside was a cold bottle of mana brand beer. She popped the top and sipped it. Moving back to the TV, she turned on some of Jessica’s memories. She whooped as she found a picture of Gen standing in a doorway, naked as the day he was born. Maybe she should have allowed for some control. That beast man looked tasty. She bet he would fuck like an animal. “Maybe one day it would be fun to ask Jessica if she ever forgave her.”

{Jessica Gorton}

She came to on her bunk and the first thing she thought was that goddess was a bitch. “That fucking hurt.” She whimpered and then stopped. Looking around she saw that her vision was different. Before she needed glasses, but now everything was clear. “Holy spiderman moment, batman.” She said as she giggled to herself.

“What is spiderman?” Gen asked and she froze as she looked over at him. He had spoken and she understood him clearly.

“Gen, I can understand you.” She said and tried to sit up. Her balance was off, and she pitched forward to fall into his strong arms. He laughed and held her. Goddess, he smelled so good.

“I can understand you, but I don’t know what is going on.” He said and she delighted in the rumble of his voice as her head lay on his chest.

“No clue either, but you are still sexy as hell.” She said before squeaking and covering her mouth. The past few months she was able to say what she wanted and had lost her filter. This was going to be a trial. He laughed and lifted her chin to look into her eyes.

“Jessica, you have changed. What happened last night?” He asked and she wanted to kiss him so bad and luckily that thought stayed in this time.

“The Goddess of the Crossroads came to me.” He shook his head.

“I don’t know that one. I know of many gods and goddesses, each seeming to favor a race, but I don’t know the Crossroads. That would explain some of why you changed.” He said lifting her hands to her face. The first thing that hit her was that she was missing a finger on each, and her hands were dark green.

“What the fuck? I’m a ninja turtle.” She reached up to make sure she still had a nose and felt her own face. Everything seemed in place. She let her hands run through her hair and it felt the same and then something touched her cheeks, but she could not only feel the thing touching her but the feeling of fingers touching something. That wasn’t right though. Her hands were in her hair, what was touching her. She looked down slowly to see in shock and horror to see bare green flesh. She was sitting topless in front of Gen. She screamed and covered herself with four arms. The lower two reached down and pulled up the covers and the upper two hid her chest. Looking over slowly, tears in her eyes, she saw him blushing and looking away.

“I should leave.” He said getting up. She used her upper arms to preserve her modesty and reached out with her lower left one to grab his arm.

“Wait. I want you here.” Turning back, he looked into her eyes. Her own looked down his body to see the tent he was popping. “Goddess Gen, you are hung like a horse.” She blurted out without thinking. There was a laugh and she turned to see Snow standing in the room with them.

“You got that right.” The strange bunny woman said. “Wait until you feel it inside you. Nice to meet you, Jessica or should I call you Nancy?” She said crossing her arms over her large chest.

“It is Jessica. I thought names had power here.” Jessica said using one of her free hands to rub the back of her head. “Nice to be able to talk to you Snow. Is there a mirror around here?” She asked Snow. The other woman reached in her pocket and pulled out a small one. Tossing it to Jessica who nearly let the covers fall, as she caught it in her upper hands. Taking a deep breath, she turned it to her face and gasped. Looking back was a stunningly beautiful face. I mean if she looked like this back on earth, she could have been a supermodel. She wasn’t ugly before but on a scale of one to ten, she was a solid five, seven if she caked on the makeup. The woman in the mirror was at least a fifteen. She reached up and poked her own face. Her long hair was still bright red and seemed to look like it had been styled.

“Jessica, what happened?” Gen asked. She looked at the two watching her closely.

“A goddess offered to turn me into a wanderer.” She partly wanted to curse her, but if she was being honest, the Goddess had delivered on everything she had promised. “She didn’t tell me I would change, no she did.” She blinked at her own words. The thought of the two being in a car. She had told the goddess to her face that this would happen, but she hadn’t picked up on it. “How do I open my status window?” She asked looking at the two. Both shook their heads.

“Windows only pop up if the gods enteract with us or if a priest uses their skill.” Gen said as he gave her a slightly goofy grin. A voice sounded in her head, and she tried not to react to it.

(I never lie and now you can’t either. Sorry not sorry. That being said, I’ll help you out this once.)

 

RACE: GLESTGON

AGE: 19

STRENGTH: 3

INTELLIGENCE: 17

MAGIC: 12

AGILITY: 5

CONSTITUTION:  4

CHARISMA: 23

SKILLS: CONTRACT MAGIC, CONTRACT IMBEWING, CONTRACT BINDING, HERO OF THE CROSSROADS

 

(Prey to me and I can offer help if I feel like it. Past that, enjoy.)

Jessica blinked at the bright red screen before cheering. The other two blinked at her, Gen backing away a little. “I am a fucking hero.” She proclaimed. Both looked at her stunned.

“Am I going to be the only one who doesn’t get to be a hero?” Gen asked and she could see the mild hurt in his eyes.

“You are my hero.” Jessica said as she fluttered her lashes at him. He looked at the ground and blushed. Snow walked over to him and punched his arm. Jessica winced at the impact. That looked like it hurt a lot.

“You are mine too. Don’t fall for the sexy four-armed orc.” She said in outrage. Jessica blushed and hid her face.

“Why am I nude?” Jessica asked in a small voice. Snow moved to the bed and sat on the edge.

“They kind of ripped apart when you were changing. If not for the red hair, we would have thought you were a monster or something else. Gen, go check on Willow and Ket, I want to talk with Jessica alone.” Gen looked worried but left.

“Snow, please don’t kill her.” He said over his shoulder. Jessica gulped and looked over at Snow who was smiling, but it didn’t fully reach her eyes. She looked at the door and turned back once Gen was gone.

“Now, I know you like him. I can hear your heart when he looks at you. Why?” She asked and the way she smiled at Jessica seemed to promise a cat fight that she knew she couldn’t win. Was it a catfight? The other woman had bunny ears but could turn into a werewolf. She pulled back trying to put the blanket between them as a shield. Her heart hammered and she looked down.

“Why what?” She asked in a small voice, hoping to delay things.

“Why do you like him?” Snow asked, her smile fading.

“He is big and strong.” her upper hands started rubbing together as her lower arms held the blanket to her bare chest. This was just so weird. She now had four arms and yet they moved naturally. “He protects others and acts like a storybook hero.” She looked at the blanket and held herself as her face fell. “How could I not fall for him. I just don’t think I’m good enough to be with him.” She felt her heart fall and a tear made its way out. “I’m all alone here and he is the first guy I ever met who didn’t just want to fuck and leave me.” She looked at her clenched lower hands. “I get the feeling he is just being nice to me.” She said, the tears starting to fall.

“He is.” Snow said and Jessica could hear the joy in her voice. Looking up in horror as she felt her heart break. “He is an idiot. You have to mount him to get him to realize that you have a thing for him.” She said reaching out to hold Jessica. “I doubt he would even know that you liked him unless your lips were around his cock.” The bluntness of her words seemed to cut through the mood and Jessica started laughing and crying.

“What do I do?” She asked as she held the other woman with her four arms. It felt nice in a way that just two arms didn’t fully measure up.

“Well, you can’t just rip down his pants and blow him, as fun as that would be to watch. You have to get the approval of the others. The way us beasts work is the women have to agree before someone new enters the family. Willow has given you her blessing and now that I have talked with you, I grant my blessing. That leaves Ket. She just wants the chance to be with him before you.” She said as she kissed Jessica’s cheek. Her heart started hammering as it all sunk in and being this close to the bunny woman was making her head spin. She had never been into women before, but she couldn’t deny the beauty of the woman holding her.

“Is that why you let me cuddle with him?” Jessica asked as she looked into Snow’s red eyes. In response Snow closed her eyes and kissed her hard. She whimpered into the other woman’s mouth as she held her tightly. Suddenly the image of her testing out how fun her four arms could be crossed her mind and she let her lower arms slid down Snow’s back and the other woman shuddered in her arms. She pulled away and licked her lips. “If I sleep with you, will I become a werewolf?” Jessica asked and Snow looked away. The blush on her pale face was clear.

“Why would you think that?” She asked, batting her eyes at Jessica.

“I saw you when you rescued me. Thanks for that by the way.” Jessica said. Snow bit her lip and pulled at her long white ears. It was like she wanted to cover her eyes with them but didn’t.

“That is because I am a hero too.” She said and Jessica knew it was a sore topic.

“Do all heroes change like us?” Jessica said, reaching up to stroke Snow’s face.

“Nope, we are just the lucky ones.” Snow said with a laugh. Jessica’s lower hands reached lower, her subconscious letting her hands wander. It had been a long time and Gen had left her hanging every time. Now she had a hot bunny woman in her arms and from what she could tell, Snow was willing. Jessica jumped when she felt the lack of underwear under the short skirt. This made Snow giggle and she licked her lips as she looked into Jessica’s eyes. “You know, Greenie, I think we are going to have some fun together.” Snow said as she leaned in for another kiss. Her hands moved to Jessica’s breasts as she began to kiss down her chin.

“What if someone walks in?” Jessica said as she panted. She didn’t want to stop, wanted everything that was happening and so much more.

“Let them watch or join in. Fuck it, I don’t care.” She said as her lips slid lower to one perky breast. Jessica gasped as she held the other woman to her breast. “I want to taste you.” She said looking up with those bright red eyes. Jessica moaned and rubbed her thighs together. She was already so wet, and Snow seemed to be hungry for her. Snow kissed lower down Jessica’s tight stomach as her hands moved to Jessica’s thighs, pushing them apart slowly. Jessica could have fought this, but she wanted this so badly. She had never had someone go down on her and wanted had always wondered what it would feel like. Being in the cell for those weeks was worth it if she was able to live a life with these people. The thought of Gen crossed her mind as she cupped her breasts and teased her nipples with her upper arms. Her lower ones were in Snow’s hair, lightly petting the other’s woman’s long ears.

“Those are sensitive.” Snow said as she looked up. The hot breath on Jessica’s lower lips made her own breath come hot and heavy.

“So is what you are teasing.” She gasped back. Snow laughed and then Jessica cried out as Snow licked her lower lips. She started rocking her hips into the bunny’s mouth. It felt so nice and was just so hot that she couldn’t help but cum hard and quick. Snow slowed but didn’t stop licking as she cupped her firm ass. When Jessica could breathe again, she sat up and looked at Snow’s slightly wet chin. “My turn.” She said pushing Snow back.

 

Hours later Jessica lay in bed wrapped around Snow. She was only slightly taller than Snow, if one didn’t count the long ears. Both women were nude and happy in the bed. At some time, the RV had stopped, and the sun was setting. Jessica lay there and could smell the scent of sex filling the air. She was sore, but very happy. Snow had some skill and knew how to treat a woman. What would it feel like if Willow, Ket and Gen were with them?” She might need more arms. 

{The Goddess of Crossroads, Victoria}

Inside Jessica’s mind, in a hidden room, sat the Goddess of the Crossroads, nude and happy. “This was going to be more fun than I had planned for. Best Hero ever.” She said as she licked her soaking fingers. A fresh beer lay on a table, forgotten, but now she was very thirsty. With a laugh, she grabbed the beer and turned on a memory Jessica had of an anime show that Victoria was looking forward to getting back to. She put the live feed up on a smaller window so she could switch to that if anything happened. She would need a shower and a bath but didn’t want to move until she had calmed down a little. “Maybe one day, Jessica will let me take the wheel with some of them. I could teach her how to use those arms in a fun way.” She said with a smile as she tilted the can up.

 

{ZeroGiven40}

What would you do in her shoes? Would you take the deal? Strange question, but what song do you listen to when you really want to move and get pumped up. What comes to my mind are "It's my life" by Bon Jovi and "Headstrong" by Trapt

2