Chapter 19 Big City Living.
39 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who is best girl?
  • Battle bunny Snow Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wild Woman Willow Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strange Ket Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nerdy Jessica Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2

{ZeroGiven40}

Note, Ket is near her fourteenth winter. (18.4 earth years) So anything that happens for her has the full understanding that she is legal according to all states. I have a rule about kids. 

 

{Gen Savage}

The full moon had come again, and it looks like Jessica was the first victim of Snow. I tried and failed not to listen in as Snow kissed Jessica. I had not expected it to go that way. Somehow, I bet she knew I was listening in, but still pushed to make out with Jessica. The smell of love was flowing from the room in a wonderfully overwhelming way. I was hard as a rock, but just stood there listening in. It was like I wanted to barge in but didn’t want to misstep or make anyone upset. The sound of a cough made me jump and I turned to see Ket standing there. She was blushing as her eyes were locked on my pants. I gulped as she moved closer. She didn’t say anything, didn’t show any expression. I had fought to keep myself under control all this time. Now I thought I was fully excited and wanting, not fearing or caring what might happen. Her eyes moved up my body to look into my own. She licked her lips and moved slowly closer to me like a stray cat. The type of cat who wants to trust you but is scared. I rubbed the back of my neck and tried to turn away. Reaching out, she caught my sleeve and lightly tugged to stop me. I could easily break away, but really didn’t want to. The scent of her love mixed with Snow and Willow and overwhelmed me.

“Stop.” She said in a small voice. Her eyes moved back down to my rock-hard cock. I gulped again and took a shuddering breath. Her hand moved to my chest as she drew closer.

“Snow and Jessica are right inside.” I whispered. She blinked at me slowly before looking around. Pulling me into the next room, she shut the door softly. The scent of love roared off her in waves, but it was joined by the scent of fear. What was she scared of? “I won’t hurt you.” I said reaching out to her shoulder as she backed into the door. She gulped and nodded quickly before licking my neck. Her hands pressed against my chest and drifted lower. Was all this really happening?

“Slow.” She said looking up into my eyes. I nodded.

“What can I do to help you?” I asked. She blinked and gave me a strange smile.

“Lay down. Don’t move.” She said and I kissed her forehead before following her orders. Her eyes were huge, and a blush lit her face as she walked slowly to the bed. Her hands were clasped under her chin as she moved making her look more innocent. I lay still not sure what was going to happen, but really wanted to find out. She undid her overalls and let them fall to the floor only to step out of them and her boots. I looked her over as she wore the short shirt and underwear. She moved to me, sitting on my lap. I could see a slight wet spot on her panties and badly wished to taste it but kept my word and just lay there hard and ready. My eyes locked on to her panties as she moved slowly on top of me. Her fingers lifted the edge of my shirt and brush my abs as she lifted it slowly. It tickled but felt nice. It was like she wanted to take her time to explore me. I twitched and she gasped as her eyes moved down my exposed stomach to the edge of my pants. One hand moved down my abs to play with my buckle. The buckle suddenly moved up her arm to wrap around her wrist. I had forgotten that she was a metal mage. Maybe she was hoping to keep my buckle as a trophy. I would need a new belt if she did that. I thought with a slight chuckle.

Once it was gone, she took a breath before reaching in. I groaned as she touched the head of my cock. She pulled back and looked up at me worried, biting the finger that had just touched me. “Did I hurt you?” She asked and I could hear the fear in her voice.

“No. It felt nice.” I said fighting not to move.

“Okay.” She said in a small voice as she licked her finger. Her tail lashed and I so badly wanted to pet it. She leaned forward and pressed her hands into my chest as she slid lower on my lap. Now she was able to reach in easier and she took advantage of that. Her hand reached in again and I could feel her finger run over my head and along my shaft. “Can I take it out?” She asked. I nodded, like in all the hells I would turn her down. She pulled my pants open and rubbed me through the underwear. I could see a little pre-cum soaking my boxers and she touched it before lifting it to her fingers. She sniffed it before licking it.

I just lay there watching every move. This was torture, wonderful torture. Taking a deep breath, she pulled down my boxers and my manhood stood there full and proud. She looked at it and gave me a strange smile. “What do you think?” I asked. It was weird knowing that I was the first and only cock she had ever seen.

“May I feel it?” She asked, looking up at me. I gulped and nodded. She took a deep breath and reached out a shaking hand. I shook and it twitched as she touched it. “How do I make you feel good?” She asked as she rubbed the head, almost petting me.

“Wrap your hands around me.” I said feeling so naughty. She nodded and did as I said. Her hands were soft but grabbed me like one of the control sticks for her Knight. “That feels good, now start running your hands up and down, but make sure your grip is tight.” She licked her lips and nodded, her eyes focused on my cock as she started pumping it up and down. She stuck out her tongue and smiled as she watched me squirm under her. Pulling one hand away, she let the other explore my balls. It made my head spin and I just lay there breathing hard. Sniffing, she moved closer, and I could feel her hot breath on my head as she took in my scent.

I gasped as her tongue lashed out and licked my head. Looking up at me, she gave a cute if not slightly odd smile before her tongue lashed out again. “I licked it so it’s mine.” She said with an almost evil smile before lashing me with her tongue. Her tongue flicked over my head, and she started licking up and down as she stroked me faster and faster.

“Gods, if you keep that up, I’m going to cum.” I groaned. She looked worried as she looked up at me.

“Is that a good thing?” She asked and I smiled as I moaned.

“Yes, very good.” I growled out. She smiled and started moving faster. I felt my edge coming and couldn’t stop myself. I reached out and started petting her ears as she licked me harder. It was too much, and I lost everything. With a growl that I felt in my chest, I sprayed everything I had all over her face. She returned my growl and shook on top of me as she sat up quickly. My seed stained her face, hair and shirt. She sat there for a while just blinking before using a finger to wipe at some of my cum. After sniffing it, she tasted some. With a nod of approval, she licked her finger clean.

“I licked it so it’s mine.” She said with a satisfied smile. Using her shirt to clean herself, she tossed it aside. Much to my delight she wasn’t wearing a bra, and I removed my own Shirt so we could cuddle. Her warm skin pressed into me; she started playing with my cock again.

“Are you having fun?” I asked with a laugh. She nodded and licked my neck. I turned over and kissed her forehead.

{Jessica Gorton}

She was in the forward viewing room when Gen came to her. “Come with me," he said with a happy smile. She wondered what was going on, but if he was happy about it, it would be something good. Now that she could talk to him and the others, she had quickly become friends with all of them. Much to her shock they had books from her world although all the ones on this RV had been translated to their language. He held out his hand and a thrill ran up her spine as he helped her up. He pulled her to a hidden ladder and started climbing. It opened and sunlight poured down on her. With a shrug, she went up, Willow and Snow followed and all four were on the roof looking over the land. Trees lined the path as they approached a hill. The sun blinked out for a moment, and she looked up expecting to see a dragon, but in place of that was a metal harpy. It had to be a harpy, wings, human body, bird like legs trailing behind. Two others joined it and small birds flocked around them. 

“Do harpy’s make friends with birds?” Jessica asked Willow.

“No clue Darlin.” She said as she watched her closely.

“Those aren’t harpies. Well, the little ones are.” She said with a smile. Jessica had to watch the metal bird women closely before it clicked in.

“Those are harpy Knights?” She exclaimed as she watched the flying bird women dip their wings and swoop down towards the RV. They rushed overhead and were followed by a flock of harpies, one landed on the RV in a rush and held her wings out in pride. Jessica took a close look at the beaming woman who showed off a huge childish grin. She looked to be in her late teens. Dark black feather-like hair that came down to the middle of her back, her long wings that she tucked away were as dark as her hair. She moved on bird-like legs up to the group.

“Hi Filo.” Gen said and the other woman bowed to him so he could pet her head.

“Uncle Gen, welcome back. Did you bring me back anything other than women this time?” She asked sweetly.

“No. Your dad sent me out on a mission. I didn’t have time to pick you up something.” He said with a laugh.

“So, you are her uncle, how does that work?” Jessica asked. Filo turned to her and smiled.

“Hi. What are you?” She asked tilting her head as a bird-like crest rose up from the top of her head.

“Filo, that’s rude.” Gen scolded.

“I am a Glestgon, but I’ve only been one for a month.” Jessica said, reaching out. “Can I pet your hair?” She asked. Filo put a clawed finger to her lip and thought for a moment before nodding.

“Sure.” She said, leaning her head over. Her feathers were soft and silky, and Jessica used two arms on one side to brush her head. “Your hands are soft and smell nice.” One of the other harpies landed on the roof and bounced up to join her friend. Jessica looked closely at the newcomer. This one looked to be slightly younger, with long bright red feathers, her hair seemed slightly wilder, and she had a more animal look in her eyes. Jessica reached out with her other set of hands and the other woman backed away quickly.

“Lark be nice. This woman is good.” Filo said, snapping at her friend.

“No like. This one is Gen’s mate.” She said, nodding her head. Jessica blushed and stopped petting Filo as she moved behind Gen. “See, Gen’s mate, not yours. You are my mate.” Lark said as she moved closer to Filo.

“Silly Lark, we can’t mate until we get older, and it won’t make an egg.” She said as she moved closer to her friend.

“Don’t care, you are my mate.” Lark said, crossing her wings. “Maybe Vector join.” The two giggled and took off into the sky. Gen laughed and shook his head.

“Harpies, you get use to them after a while.” He said as he waved his hand as they topped the hill. “Jessica, welcome to Happy Valley.” She could hear the pride in his voice. Spreading out below them was a huge city, farmland surrounded it and farmers rode metal animals as they tended their fields. This town had no walls and given the number of Knights walking around, they didn’t need one. Groups of three walked around and off in the distance she could see a training ground where Knights of all shapes and sizes move around. Snow hugged her and kissed the back of her neck as Willow moved closer. Gen put his arm around her, and she felt like she was really welcome with these people. Inwardly she thanked the goddess for giving her the chance to live here.

An orc woman rode up on a metal wolf and waved at them. “Hey Gen, Welcome back.” She shouted up at them.

“He seems popular with the women of this town.” Jessica said and she felt like she had fallen for some type of playboy. Snow and Willow laughed, and Willow poked her.

“Nope, just us three. Maybe more later, but not for a while.” She said as she hugged Jessica. The orc woman jumped on the side of the RV and climbed up. Up close Jessica could clearly see her. She was tall, lean with a muscular frame. She had a cute face, dark green skin and was dressed in leather pants and a tight leather top. It mostly hid her chest and made her look like a leather goddess action hero that Jessica had seen in a few movies. Tiny, cute tusks poked out and added an extra badass look to her overall appearance.

“Jessica meet Orloth.” Gen said as he turned to the other woman. “Cloth de fes rain.” He said, bowing his head. She blushed and looked at the ground.

“Cloth de fes rain.” She echoed. The two traded words in that strange language.

“What the hell? I thought I could talk to you all. Did it wear off?” Jessica said. Snow laughed and kissed the back of Jessica’s neck.

“He is speaking orc. I only know a little. Basically, he is asking about her family.” Snow said. The bunny woman had been very affectionate after their first night together. Jessica held Snow's arms and felt real love for the bunny. Now that she thought about it, she felt love for the others too. It was like they were all her lovers too not just Gen. Even though she had not been with anyone but Snow. She still wanted to try it with Willow, Ket and yes Gen. What would it feel like to be with all of them together. The orc woman poked her and smiled.

“You okay? Did a harpy steal your brain?” She asked.

“Sorry, I just get lost in thought sometimes.” Jessica replied.

“Oh great another broken wanderer. Like our king isn’t bad enough.” She said, crossing her arms.

“Don’t let big brother hear you call him a king.” Gen said with a smile.

“He is. He married my aunt, and about three or is it four other princesses?” She said, ticking off fingers. “Four out of the nine are princesses.”

“Nine?” Jessica exclaimed. She felt dizzy. Does that mean that Gen was going to have that many? Would he try for more? Would he even have time for her? 

“Remember what Willow said, just us for a while. Relax. Lord Savage didn’t start with all nine. He met them over time and loves all of them and his children.” Snow said as she gave Jessica a tighter hug. It helped her feel safe and grounded. She hugged her back and waved with her lower set of arms at the orc woman who jumped back.

“What the hell? I thought you were just a weird orc. What is with those arms?” She exclaimed.

“Orloth, be nice. She was human a few weeks ago.” Gen scolded.

“So, she is your fourth.” She said, crossing her arms again. “I have patrol to go on.” She said, turning up her nose and jumping over the side. The wolf she had been riding had stopped and she ran up to it, sending her long black braid trail behind her like a tail. It was all just a little much. Now she really felt like she didn’t measure up to the others.

(You are a hero. They will have to measure up to you.) The goddess sounded in her mind. She should feel outraged but needed the other woman at this time. Did this mean she could read her mind? (Yeah, I’m in your head and can hear everything. That being said, I don’t plan to say anything unless it is to cheer on my favorite girl.) This is... acceptable. She thought.

A trio of Knights walked up to them and saluted them. All three looked like centaurs and wielded spears. A booming voice came out as the one in the lead looked at them.

“Hi Gen.” This one at least sounded like a guy.

“Uncle Meathead.” He shouted back as they walked beside the RV. “How have things been without me here?” Gen asked.

“Boring. I almost miss the days when other kingdoms and monsters would attack us. Maybe Runt will let me set out in my own caravan soon.” Gen looked worried at his words, but Jessica didn’t know why. “Upside, Drake became a commander. Careful he may give you a run for your money one day. Come on guys, let's show this lot some speed.” He said waving at the two who stood behind him. Rearing up, he quickly took off galloping into the distance. They pulled up to a large building and Gen helped her get down. He unloaded the huge metal T-Rex and walked it inside with Ket in that big metal bull. Once they had put them in bays, they joined Jessica, Snow and Willow. All five turned to see a shockingly stunning fox woman. She was wearing a low-cut robe that let her leg hang out. It looked like a scene right out of an Ecchi anime. It was so stereotypical that it was comical. She had long blonde hair, large barely contained breasts and three swaying tails.

“Let me guess you are his new cock sleeve?” The fox woman asked.

“Let me guess you are the town slut.” Jessica replied. Something about this woman set her off in a bad way. It reminded her of the pretty girls back home who used their looks to get everything they wanted for free.

“Rena, Jessica, can we please play nice?” Gen asked, trying to smooth things over.

“So, you are Renamon. Seems fitting.” Jessica said and the fox woman looked shocked.

“How did you know my full name?” She asked, her jaw slack and mouth open. Jessica blinked. She was really named Renamon? She had just hoped to insult the fox by calling her a Digimon. Her long bushy tails lashed in anger as she flexed her claws. “Who told you my name?” Gen was looking at Jessica with a question on her face.

“It was from Digimon. I love that show.” She said blankly. Renamon relaxed and composed herself.

“You will tell me about it later. I have been meaning to ask Lord Savage, but he is a busy man.” She said, crossing her arms. They way she said it implied this wasn’t a request.

“No thank you. I don’t think we can be friends.” Jessica said as she moved behind Gen. She was growing to really hate this woman. Snow laughed and hugged her.

“I wasn’t asking to be your friend.” Renamon said, stomping her foot.

“Why are you mad? Is it that Gen has someone prettier than you?” Snow asked as she kissed Jessica’s cheek. Jessica blushed madly and hid her face with all four hands.

“What the hell? Four arms?” She gasped. As a group they left and walked through the town. She looked around at everything. A pack of wolf men went running by and all stopped at once to salute Gen.

“Lord Savage the younger. Welcome home.” The leader said as Gen rubbed the back of his neck.

“Come on guys it’s me. Should we have a tournament in the inn tonight? I think Innkeeper will have some cinnamon rolls for the winner.” All the wolves started laughing at his words.

“Just like old times. You’ll have to tell us about your trip.” The leader said, turning back to his men. “Come on you slackers, we can't relax until we are sure this town is safe.” He said as they all started running again.

“There are so many friendly people here.” Jessica said as she watched a seven-foot-tall tiger woman walk past holding a huge bundle as she talked with what had to be a pig woman.

“I know, it feels good to be home.” Gen said with a sigh and smile. The time passed quickly as she hid behind him and marveled at the world, she was now a part of.

 

{Gen Savage}

I gulped as I walked into the workshop to face my punishment. Big brother was there working on a training doll. Aura was standing by the table. She was the eldest daughter of big brother and big sis Hena. The cute half elf girl was rocking on her toes, letting her long dress sway as she watched him work, asking questions as she watched him closely. Big brother was smiling in a nice way as he answered each one. She was twelve winters old (15.7 earth years old) roughly the same age as the strange twins we ran into all those months ago. I wondered how they were doing. According to Snow they seemed nice if not slightly weird.

Big brother looked up at me and his smile faded slightly. “Welcome back Gen. Report.” He clipped off.

“We captured three towns, one was abandoned, Snow and I were captured. We were able to escape thanks to Snow becoming a hero. While there we met Jessica who was unable to speak common at that time.” He blinked and looked over at the stunning green skinned woman with bright red hair. “She became a hero too and it changed her.

“Neat.” He said licking his chops like a large cat. I growled and stood in front of her. He smiled at me and bowed his head. “I got it. She's yours.” He said as he sat back a little. I blinked and lowered my head. Why had I done that? I knew I liked her and felt protective of her but would never stand against big brother. What was wrong with me?

“I do have an issue with Abyss. I feel unstable when I pilot it in combat.” I said, hoping to deflect my blunder.

“For now, why don’t you take some time to rest and relax.” He said returning to his work.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked fear, filling my heart. He put the training doll down and sat back with a sigh.

“So, this is what it looks like from this angle.” He laughed sadly. “Look, we need time to fix the teleporting issue. I have about sixteen ideas but need time to test them. Once I have that done it will take time to implement and incorporate. It will take time to outfit Snow’s new Knight. It will take time for you to get your new home set up.” He said the last part with an evil smile. “You have a family of your own. Best you have your own space. Happy birthday Gen.” I stood there stunned. What the hell? “You can set out in the spring, but for now, settle in and enjoy your reward for a job well done. Three more towns means more money and more people. That and a lovely SilverSteel mine in that second town.” He said, crossing his arms. Aura started giggling behind his chair. “Now get going. Aura, show him to his new home.” He said picking the training doll back up. She huffed and ran her fingers through her long black hair, pulling it behind her pointed ears before escorting us out.

{ZeroGiven40}

Hold on we are moving into the third act. Have you ever been in his shoes, expecting to get scolded for something you thought was bad only to find out that you did the right thing? Do you think Gen will ever outgrow his low self-esteem? How many of the kids Gen grew up with will end up joining him? I have things planned out but wouldn't mind ideas. Sadly, the goddess of Justice will not be a part of his haram.

2