Chapter 20 Home Sweet Home.
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Gen Savage}

“Follow me.” Aura said sweetly. She led us to the edge of town where a massive home had been built. It was nearly as large as big brother’s house. “Welcome to your new home Gen. Mama Lily has set it up so you will have maids who can help keep things clean. You will have to find your own staff, but I don’t think that will be an issue.” She said as the door opened. This was going to be a lot of work. “It has twelve bedrooms, two dining rooms, three bathrooms with large tubs and has been stocked with all modern mana devices.” She rattled off as I just gawked around at the entryway. The walls were bare, and I would have to find paintings or trophies. “The library is bare as are most of the cabinets, you will have to get your own supplies, but that shouldn’t be too much of an issue. For now, relax. Mama Uta said she would handle your dinner tonight with the help of auntie Orga. You are expected at our home in three hours. That should give you some time to unpack and relax a little. Papa did give you one special treat. You will find it in the master bedroom. Have fun Uncle Gen or should I call you Lord Savage the younger?” She asked with a playful smile.

“Uncle Gen is fine you little knife ear brat.” I said with a chuckle as I ruffled her hair. She giggled and backed away quickly.

“Be nice, Uncle.” She scolded, but the smile told me how she really felt about being teased. My women were openly laughing at us as they looked around. She left and waved at us.

“Well, let’s get settled in.” I said, clapping my hands together. We moved through the house looking at the bare rooms. Willow squealed with delight as she looked around the kitchen. There were three mana stoves, with mana ovens. A large walk in fridge with freezer section.

“This is large enough to hold a dire bear.” Willow said. She said licking her lips. “I can’t wait to cook here.” She said bouncing up and down. It made me smile as Aura started explaining how everything worked. I zoned out a little as we moved to a large room that could easily be turned into a training room or dojo or workshop.

“Training room?” Snow asked as she rubbed her hands together.

“Workshop.” Ket added. She was being quiet, but not really fighting things. I wondered what was going on with her.

“Why not both.” Jessica asked.

“We could put some Gym equipment over there, a training table here and some tools on the other side for Ket.”

“Music.” Ket said with a nod.

“I agree. Some music in here would be nice.” Snow said.

“What like a boombox?” Jessica asked. Ket nodded and licked my arm. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. She smiled as she licked my arm again. What had started as a teasing gesture was now her way of telling me that she loved me.

“This place is freaking epic.” Jessica said as she looked around. We moved to the master bedroom, and I blushed madly as I looked over at the bed that took up the majority of the room. It could easily hold twelve people. It reminded me of the nest that big sis Mai made the time big brother got sad.

“It’s big enough, but what would we do with the other bedrooms?” Snow asked as she poked my side.

“Should we have a setup like big brother’s house? Each of us gets our own room if we want to be alone or work on our own stuff.” I said with a shrug.

“That works so long as we get to sleep here.” Willow said as she hugged my side. Ket looked around at all of us and I could see a worried look in her eyes.

“No one is going to force you to do anything.” I said holding her close. She nodded and pointed to the bed. On it was a pouch with a note. Snow walked over and started reading as she tossed the pouch to me. She cleared her throat and did her best impression of big brother.

“Gen, you did good work out there. This is your paycheck so enjoy and fill your new home with everything you want.” She paused and slipped into her normal voice. “You read the last line.” She said walking over and handing me the paper. I blinked, not sure what to expect. I read it three times before clearing my throat. That being said, I still struggled to read it aloud.

“Gen, you made me proud and have grown into an amazing man.” I said around the lump in my throat. All four hugged me and we jumped as someone joined us.

“That is so sweet.” Clover said. We all turned to see the small bunny woman. Quick stood in the doorway and gave an embarrassed shrug. Willow looked down and took a step back.

“Mama, you’re pregnant.” She said with a shocked look.

“Yeah and how come you aren't?” Clover said, putting her hands on her hips. Quick coughed and reached out to pull her back.

“Darlin, please. I thought your sisters were teachin you manners.” He playfully scolded.

“I know, but still, I want grandchildren while I can still play with them.” She said, stomping her foot.

“Sorry Gen, we knocked, but no one answered.” He said with a wince.

“It’s a big house and we couldn’t hear you.” I said, smiling at him. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Jessica. She waved with both of her right arms, and he blinked.

“Never saw your type before.” He said blinking at her. Pulling a notebook out of his back pocket and getting mildly excited, “What did your parents sing to you when you were little?” He said moving closer.

“Quick you ox of a fool, give the woman some space.” Clover said, slapping his chest. He smiled and scratched his head.

“But Darlin, my first book is sellin so well.”

“Daddy what is all this about?” Willow asked and her tail started waving.

“Alex said folks would want a book of lullabies and he was very right. Now I go around writin down lullabies to fill more books.”

“He is so focused that he has a list of all the races.” Clover added with a smile of pride.

“Daddy that is amazin.” Willow exclaimed. “Can I get a copy?” She asked and I wondered what coyotes would sing to their children. I didn’t remember my parents as they were taken away when I was little and after that we spent some time on the street and then a year as bound slaves. It was all my fault and was still a stain on my soul. Big sis Uta never sang to me. Someone hugged me and I looked down to see Ket holding me tightly.

“Don’t be sad.” She said licking my arm.

“Sad?” Clover asked.

“Yeah, just thinking about my parents.” I said with a sad shrug.

“That nice Uta woman told me about that.” She said reaching to bring my head down so she could kiss the top. It felt like something a mother would do and I felt a tear make its way out. It was like something I never knew I wanted was just given to me and I felt a mother’s love. I felt loved by my women and big sisters and knew big brother loved me even though he struggled with emotions and never told me directly. I let go of Ket and hugged Clover tightly.

“Thanks mom.” I choked out. She started crying and began to pat my back. It felt nice.

“Just don’t call me dad until you tie the knot with my little girl.” Quick growled. I nodded, not trusting my voice. He gave me an honest smile and turned away. “Come on Darlin. Let’s let this lot have some time. We’ll see them at the party tonight.” He said pulling his wife out and into the hall. She tried to argue, but he swept her up into his arms and laughed as she protested. I smiled and wiped my eyes before taking a breath. Suddenly Willow was in my arms and kissing me hard. When we broke free, she smiled and blushed as she pulled away.

“Sorry for that. It felt nice you calling Mama, mom.” She said, I nodded feeling a little stunned. We explored the rest of the house and found a huge bathroom. The tub looked like it could easily hold seven comfortably.

“Let’s all take a bath before the party.” Snow said.

“Slight issue.” Jessica said. “This is my only outfit. Don’t have anything clean to change into that doesn’t have ripped arms. I remembered the pouch. It sounded like it was full of coins, and I had to know. Peeking inside I saw five small mithril coins. It would easily afford to fill the house and get us everything we wanted through winter and then some.

“Let’s go shopping.” I said with a shrug. This was met with ear damaging shrieking. Apparently, I had said something that the women were very happy for. They pulled me back into town with Snow leading the way. We went to the best shop in town, and I sighed knowing what we would be walking into.

Opening the door we were met with a pleasant orc woman. “Welcome to the Tailor’s shop, home of the master dressmaker Tailor.” Big brother would give people names, and some wore them like a badge of honor like Woodcutter, Boss and Tailor. “Gen, welcome back.” She said with a deep bow. “I shall fetch my master.” A small bunny woman took her place and beamed up at us.

“Master Gen. You honor us with your patronage.” She said with a bow that nearly put her nose to the floor. I disliked people groveling as it felt a little wrong.

“Hi Sun. When did you start working here? How is your family?” I asked, hoping to distract the blonde bunny woman. She had her mother’s hair, but her father's sharp eyes. He was my butler growing up and I was fairly close to her family. She brightened up and bounced on her toes.

“My family is okay, but dad says that all bunnies must stay busy.” She said beaming up at me. “What brings you in?” She asked. The back door opened, and an old woman stormed into the room.

“Clearly, he is here to ask me to make his wedding outfits. I have a lovely dress planned for Snow, Ket and Willow. What, you already have a fourth? I swear you are going to need a bigger bed if you keep this up.” I blushed madly as Tailor stormed around us.

“We were actually hoping you could help Jessica with something.” Snow said, pushing Jessica forward. “Her second set of arms make outfits a bit awkward.” Tailor looked at her and beamed.

“Four arms you say?” She asked lifting Jessica’s arms. “Gen, have a seat over there. I know the girls will want to show off." She stated.

“Can do. Ladies, please keep it under a gold just to be safe.” I said as I moved to the seat.

“To hell with that. It will be on the house, and you know it. Like I’d ever charge your family.” She said as the three started swarming my women. Soon they were dancing out to show off what they had picked. Snow had picked a short sundress that would flash anyone if she moved too quickly.

“How about you wear some leggings with that?” I asked. She huffed and frowned at me.

“That would defeat the thing I am hoping for.” She said with a blush. I blinked and whispered so only she and Sunflower could hear. I couldn’t avoid her hearing us.

“Wear the leggings and I’ll make it happen when we have time.” She cheered at my words and jumped showing her womanhood to me. I shook my head and rubbed my face hoping the blush wouldn’t be too visible. Soon she came out in black heels, black leggings, a bright blue sundress and had tied her short hair behind her ears with a blue ribbon. She sat in my lap, and we waited for the others. Willow was next and she wore a long leather skirt with a long shirt that was tied around her middle. Leather boots completed the look. She liked being a little more modest and I loved that about her.

“How do I look, Darlin?” She asked sweetly.

“Do a spin.” Snow said. Willow did so and Snow whistled at her, and she blushed as she moved to my side.

“You look amazing.” I said into her pointed ear. She whimpered and nodded, biting her lip. Jessica came out and blushed madly as she looked at the three of us. She looked stunning in a long purple robe with four sleeves. The upper arms were purple fading into black at the wrists and the lower ones were purple fading to yellow. One leg slid free showing stockings and a sandaled foot. She pulled her robe closed and smiled at us. “Fucking hells, Jessica. Starting to think tonight is going to be fun.” Snow said, licking her lips. She had become Jessica’s lover, and I was all for it. I had to agree she looked amazing in that robe. The last one to join us was Ket and she was truly shocking. Refusing to look up at us, I just sat there stunned.

“They picked it.” She said pointing at Tailor and Sunflower. She was in a short pink dress that had a huge bow behind it. Her pale face had some makeup and my eyes clung to her. Under the dress were bare legs and short red heels completed the look. She put her hands in the pockets on the front and looked up slowly. Her glasses slid down slightly, and her eyes seemed to look into my soul.

“Beautiful.” I gasped and Snow slapped me.

“I know she looks fucking amazing, but would it have killed you to look at me like that when I came out?” She asked. Ket nodded and moved up to us.

“For this,” She waved the dress. “Tonight is my turn.” She said like it wasn’t up for debate. It was the most feminine I had ever seen her dress and was a good look for her. She tucked into my side, and we all went to the party.

It was a nice relaxing night and after the party, Snow and I went to the inn to meet the wolves. It felt so nice to be back home and be around my family and friends.

On returning home, I found the others in bed. Snow kissed me and said she would be sleeping with Jessica tonight. With a sigh, I went to bed to find Ket there waiting. She sat in the bed in an oversized shirt holding her comb tightly. I laughed and moved behind her. On holding out her hair, she pulled it away. “No, my tail first.” She said with a nervous waver to her voice. I gulped not sure what brought this on. Taking a breath, I started brushing her long tail. She rocked and leaned over showing me that she wasn’t wearing anything under the shirt.

“Ket?” I asked. She looked back at me, her eyes wide, fear and love rolling off her in equal measure. I went back to brushing her tail and she shook with joy.

“Gen, I have a secret.” She gasped. My fingers ran through her fur as I brushed higher. “Today is my birthday.” We never knew her birthday, so we celebrated it on the day she joined our family. She looked back, her eyes half lidded. Her hand went to my leg and slowly made its way up. My heart began to beat faster as the scent of my lover filled the room. She leaned over again showing me her cave of wonders that were already damp. I licked my lips and reached down, running my fingers along the outside. Her tail stiffened in my hand as her ears went back.

“Ket, I love you and if at any time you want to stop, let me know and I will stop.” I said softly as I traced the edge with my fingers. She nodded and buried her face in her hands leaving her ass in the air. I moved, careful to keep teasing her and petting her tail. She whimpered and moaned as I brought my face first to her tail taking in her scent. She gasped but didn’t move. Once I had her scent, I moved to her lower lips and gave them a playful lick. “I licked it so it’s mine.” I said, echoing her words.” She shook and rolled over quickly, covering her face with her hands, peeking through her fingers as she brought her legs up to hide her beautiful pussy. Leaning down, I kissed her knees. “Do you want me to stop?” I asked. She shook her head and opened her now shaking legs. I moved slowly showing her that she was safe, and I would never do anything she didn’t want. Each kiss higher on her leg brought me closer to her center and closer to her lips that flooded me with her scent. Moving lower I kissed her soaking lips and licked the edge. I had teased her like this before, but today felt different. Today felt like she wished for everything and had to work up the nerve to get this far.

I let my finger dip in as I lashed her clit with my tongue. Gods she tasted so good. It didn’t take long until she came and lay there shaking. I cleaned her before sitting back up. Much to my shock, she rolled up and pushed me on the bed. Shaking her head as she removed her shirt. Her small but perky breasts showed me how excited she was. Clawing at my pants, she removed them quickly as I pulled off my own shirt. She moved up my body slowly before licking my throbbing cock and kept going. She licked my chin before moving her pelvis to meet mine. I growled as her lower lips pressed on my cock. I could feel her juices making my manhood slick as she started rocking her hips. This was actually happening. “Is this why you wanted to be here tonight?” I asked my head slightly fuzzy and not sure what to really say. She nodded and gave a strained grin, a line of drool leaking from the side of her mouth.

“Yes.” She growled as she slid faster on top of me. Her eyes rolled back, and she leaned back as she froze on top of me, cumming again. Falling on top of me, I somehow slid inside her. I could feel her wet and ready and couldn’t help myself and pushed my hips up so slide more into her. Her breath caught and she shouted as she lay on top of me. “It’s in.” She moaned. I was worried that I had gone too far and tried to lift her off. She squirmed and sat up quickly. I felt the barrier break and she screamed as she sat there.

“Oh shit, are you okay?” I called out as I held her hips. She nodded and started rocking her hips slowly. My hands wrapped around her weist helping her move. Her hands gripped tightly around my wrists. Her head was back, mouth opening at times as she gasped for air. She moved slowly, almost painfully slow as she rocked on top of me.

“Feels good.” She whimpered as started moving more, grinding her hips into me. It was like she was trying to fit as much of me inside her as she could. Snow liked it fast and a little rough, Willow was shy and liked it when I took the lead. Much to my shock and delight, Ket liked it slow with a large buildup. It was like she was in no hurry and wanted to enjoy every moment of her first time. I was in no place to tell her she was wrong. She started to rock faster on top of me and I moved my hips to join her rhythm. Her hands clung on to me like she was in a lake without a life jacket. I moved one hand up to cup her face and look deep into her eyes. They watered, but I could smell the joy and love rolling off her in waves. Her hands moved to my chest as she put her feet on the bed. Raising up only to come crashing down on top of me, I felt every impact as a moment of love between us. My own edge was coming, and I had to warn her.

“Ket, I’m getting close.” I grunted out. Her eyes went wide, and she started moving faster, harder as though demanding I cum quickly. I moaned and moved my hands to her back. She howled and slammed down on me as her womanhood clamped down almost painfully hard around me. I lost it and let go deep inside her. I couldn’t help it, couldn’t pull out. I just let everything go as she shook on top of me. After what felt like a gallon had been emptied into my lover, she collapsed on top of me, and I held her close. “Sorry I didn’t mean to let go inside you like that?” I said with what I hoped was a comforting tone. She lifted her head and licked under my chin.

“Happy.” She said with a yawn ending in a happy sigh. I laughed and pulled the blanket over us. I was still inside, and she didn’t seem to want me to pull out.

A few days later we had the house stocked and everything set the way we wanted it. Fall was nearly mid-way through, and it was going to be a nice relaxing winter. I wondered if I would miss being on the road, but staying here for a little would give us all a chance to relax and catch our breath.

 

{ZeroGiven40}

I have two chapters saved up and will get them out every 3-4 days so if work gets rough, I don't leave you guys hanging. That being said, I am working on a heavy edit of Lord Savage so even on bad days I can still get a chapter a day out there. If you could have one of my characters, who would you pick and why?

2