Yasaka
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then the group left with Venelana at the head leading the way while holding Suzetsu with her body half-hidden to avoid attracting attention due to his characteristics and holding Rías next to a Grayfia in the back observing the surroundings carefully.

They then walked for several minutes until they finally came to an empty space at the back of a building. On the way, Rías and the baby looked closely at their surroundings and passersby would stop with an O in their mouths while they saw the beautiful women who were more attractive than any famous person on television.

"It has been a long time since I came to this place" - Venelana said a little complicated as she passed the baby to Grayfia. After a few seconds, she took a paper that contained some strange symbols and through a small movement of her hand made it glow brightly.

The Western Youkai Faction, also known as the Kyoto Youkai Faction, is a group of Youkai led by Yasaka. The members of this faction reside in Kyoto, on the other side of Kyoto called Urakyoto, which is an alternate dimension.

"This ... Okaasan, what is that paper?" asked the curious girl, but before she could receive an answer a strange sound occurred in the surroundings.

"Neeee Venelana, you are finally coming to see me" - suddenly an impressive woman appeared.

"Yasaka" - Venelana approached her with a smile and gave her a big hug.

Yasaka looks like a young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes. She is a woman with delicate facial features and her eyebrows are very short and rounded, a symbol of nobility. Her hair is tied in a loose ponytail that reaches down to her legs and ends in a spiral, with taut bandages to keep it in place. Her outfit consists of a yellow kimono, a gold obi, and she wore black skin, with gold skulls and lines printed on it. The kimono has a white interior and is open at the height of her shoulders, giving a view of her huge breasts, even larger than Venelana's.

"Grayfia so long and you must be Rías Gremory and…" -the beauty greeted the other women, but she stopped when she looked at the baby that was hidden in Grayfia's arms.

"He is Suzetsu, he has been with us for a few months" -answered Venelana with a bright smile.

"ohhh I see, please join me in the living room" - Yasaka cleverly omitted to say more in a public place.

On the way Rías looked curiously at the large number of Kitsune that moved along the way and who also looked at the small group with surprise in their eyes, it was unusual to bring guests to the complex. Then the group came to a large room inside the faction and the servants quickly made tea and left.

"so many years that you did not visit me, dear Venelana"

"I'm sorry about that, you know ..."

"Don't worry, but now I see that you are much more radiant, does it have to do with the little ones?" -said the blonde with a beautiful smile as she looked at Rías and the baby who was still sleeping on Grayfia.

"jeee I guess I can't hide your n ..."

"waaaahhhh waaaahhh" - the beauty couldn't end as the baby started crying in Grayfia's arms.

"Ayayay my little one is already hungry" -Venelana took him in her arms and began to breastfeed him, making him stay calm.

"He…" -Yasaka approached curiously as she watched him act. Her face had an O as she gazed at his beautiful eyes, his short platinum white hair, beautiful baby face, little bumps, etc.

"He came to our clan about 5 months ago, he was left in a basket and we only know his name" -she said softly so that only the beauty would hear.

She nodded but looked at those Byakugan- "those eyes ..." - she had never seen such. Even among the other Youkai races.

"I came so that you could give me some answer, what do you think?"

"This ... he finishes feeding and I examine it more carefully"

"maybe it will take a few hours"

"mm?" -She was puzzled by her comment but only a bitter smile could be carried out from the others.

After 2 hours, he finally swallowed enough, they left him in a crib while Yasaka stood next to the baby.

"Apart from us 3 no one else approaches the little one, generally he repels them or is simply ignored, but I see that he is quite comfortable with you"

"I guess you like my tails" -the beauty gave a wry smile as she watched the baby grab her tails and put them on his body like a scarf.

"Well darling, now let Aunt Yasaka watch you for a moment" -Venelana told him as she stroked his hair.

"yiii"

Then the beauty got down to business. She performed a strange chant as she placed her hand on the baby's bare chest, then a bright golden light spread from her tail to her palm.

"This is…" -the voluptuous blonde had a tremendous change in her expression. Her eyes stared in disbelief at Suzetsu's tender smile.

"Yasaka"

The beauty did not respond but repeated her chant to verify the above, only this time she used much more energy making the whole room light up, but she stopped when her forehead began to perspire coldly, and she turned a little pale, so she quickly withdrew her hand.

"COUGH COUGH"

"Yasakaaaaa!" -Venelana was the first to support her back as he looked at her with concern. But both she and Grayfia were in a state of shock, they knew that the Youkai was terribly powerful, at the level of the Demon King, but still, she ended up in that state just by checking on a 5-month-old baby. If they hadn't witnessed it, they would never believe it.

"... I'm fine, sorry for worrying you," she said as she got up.

"This ..." - the women wanted to ask what was happening, but they were a little nervous.

"Okay, don't worry, the little one is in perfect condition" - the beauties sighed with relief but fell silent as they waited for him to continue - "to be honest, I have no idea what race Suzetsu belongs to, although a great one. affinity with Youkai, but ... "

"But?"

"He is not completely Youkai, but he seems to have other qualities, but I am not able to grasp, I can also tell you that they have an affinity with all the elements of nature"

"Ehhhhhhh!" - Grayfia said surprised.

"He will be an incredible magician jujuju Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Lightning" -the older one took the baby in her arms while she turned to make the little one laugh.

"You're wrong Venelana" - said the blonde a little speechless.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, be clear Yasaka" - she made a tender pout that she rarely showed.

"Along with those 5, for the purity contained it will even be possible to combine them, in addition to the Yin energy and ... cough up a powerful Yang energy" -she said excitedly, although the last part was a bit strange.

"..." - the 2 beauties widened their eyes in disbelief.

Some powerful magicians were known to be able to perform more than one nature. As is the case with the Himejima clan with lightning, ice, thunder, although it stood out in the first. Another case like the Bael clan with the element of destruction. Agares family that stands out in the element Time and so with all the houses.

But that someone can use all the elements and with such pure energy that they are able to combine them is something that has never been heard. Although the last part left you a bit complex, the Yang element is associated with the ability to give life to forms, vitality, healing, etc. It was something fantastic, so they were surprised by Yasaka's attitude.

"What about the Yang energy?"

"This ... as he has such pure energy and coupled with the fact that every cell in his body contains a large amount of Yang energy that when combined it is as if Suzetsu has very high Karma, then he can become a fatal attraction ... do you understand? "

"pffffff COUGH COUGH" - even Grayfia started coughing loudly, something like that was not expected.

3