Ceremony and questions
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But I don't feel anything" - Rias said suddenly as she touched little Suzetsu, drawing the attention of the older trio who looked at her with blank eyes and wondered what a 2-year-old brat had understood.

"The initial 5 elements are active, but the others can only be developed in the future. Maybe he will not be able to combine them or maybe he combines them all, it can only depend on him" - the beauty was quite sincere, although she omitted something, the Pure energy is a terrible attraction for any Youkai as they specialize in the elements of nature. Even for her ...

"We will worry about the rest later, although it will be complicated with our knowledge of demonic energy" - Venelana said but then she looked at Yasaka's mysterious smile.

"You ... but that could be impossible, you are the leader of the Youkai in Kyoto, you have many responsibilities"

"You are right, as the leader of the Western faction I cannot do something like that, but if I perform the INARI ceremony then I will please the assembly"

"you ... would you do that?"

"I have been thinking about it for a long time and now that I see you so happy with 2 little creatures, I have also decided to have a daughter, hee hee, I will simply advance the date"

"So, I wish you happiness" - Grayfia and Venelana gave him a hug while giving him a soft smile. They did not object since they have experienced firsthand the happiness they have had in recent times.

The INARI ceremony (NA: is the Japanese deity of fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes, industry, and success in general. It is usually represented as a male, female, or androgynous deity. Inari foxes, or kitsune, are pure white and act as their messengers) is basically the ritual where the 9-tailed Foxes uniquely and exclusively make use of the abilities of their ancestors to generate a new descendant. A ritual that aims to ensure a new successor as the leader of the Kitsune race through the bridge with the current ruler, for this the body of the 9-tailed Fox must have enough energy to support the ritual, it must have a pure body and must be accepted by the ancestors. If the requirements are met, then the gestation period will be 2 months like common foxes and will give birth to a fox.

"I will start the ceremony in 1 week, right now is the date, stay a few days to remember years past" - she said with a smile.

"Very good, a little vacation would be nice"

"yiiiiiiii" - even Suzetsu seemed to understand and reacted happily. The blonde looked at him with a smile but soon frowned slightly.

"Yasaka, is something wrong?"

"Yes ... when I was investigating his body, I noticed something strange, his energy channels are sealed. It is very strange, so I made a great effort to find out why, but what left me shocked is that apparently something or someone found blocking his energy. When I wanted to continue, I could feel that something terrifying is contained in the little ... "

"If even you can't see it then we can only trust that in the future Suzetsu will be able to handle it" - Venelana said while she stroked her chin.

"True Venelana, but don't worry, he is a little man who will be destined to cause a sensation in the future."

"Thanks, friend"

Then Yasaka took the 4 of them to the hot springs to enjoy a little break. As always, the little Suzetsu leaned on the breasts of the beauties, but now he added the mature Vixen. She was speechless when he mounted on her huge breasts and used her nipples as a pacifier, in the end, he fell asleep making everyone laugh happily. It was the first time that the blonde had an incident like that, she was totally pure, and she had never been involved in this situation, but she also had a small smile thinking about her future daughter.

So, they stayed in the week, they visited different places of interest in Kyoto such as the Fushimi Inari-Taisha, different temples, Nara, even the Nishiki Food Market. The little boy was so happy that he even learned to run and jump. Passersby were mesmerized as they saw the beauties, but mostly by the Suzetsu, an innocent-looking baby, only months old and already able to do such advanced questions. His strange eyes and beautiful hair made everyone stop to look at them, fortunately, he was wearing a woolen hat that hid his little horns.

"5 seconds, say whiskey!" - Venelana said after programming the camera. She came out holding Suzetsu in one arm and little Rías in the other, next to her were Grayfia and Yasaka.

"whiskey!"

"aaayyyy we hadn't had fun for a long time, right Grayfia?"

"True Venelana, this was pretty good" - she replied with a smile.

"yiiiiiiii" - Suzetsu started playing with Rias as they ran through the park and the women looked with tenderness in her eyes.

"So Yasaka, will you start the ritual tomorrow?"

"Yes, everything is organized, then I will have to spend 2 months in the ritual, at the end will you come to see me?"

"For sure, we want to see you as a mother and you also want my Suzetsu to meet your princess, right?"

"COUGH COUGH ... I guess you discovered me" - Yasaka replied with a wry smile. In fact, one of the reasons she made the decision so quickly is that she wanted her daughter to be able to share more with the little one, after all, the strongest bonds are formed from childhood.

"But you know, that can only depend on him and obviously your little one"

"Kunou, she will be called Kunou" - she said with a soft smile, then continued - "Don't worry, if the future is destined for both of us, then it will develop naturally, even if she takes my role" - she answered seriously. As a Venelana, she would not accept a forced marriage either.

Then they again used teleportation magic and returned to the Gremory clan. Upon arriving at the place, she met Zeoticus who was apparently waiting for them.

"You finally came from your trip" - the guy hissed a little angry that she didn't warn him. Even more so when he saw her holding Suzetsu so kindly.

"aham" - Venelana gave him a brief glance and nodded slightly.

"You know we can't meet with other factions or it may generate a dispute with the other houses" - he was furious at being treated like a fly by his wife.

"I'll pay more attention" - she answered as she walked away towards her living room.

"Tomorrow we will visit the Phoenix family, you better behave, we have to negotiate on the Phoenix tears and introduce Rías"

Venelana's body trembled for a moment but then she nodded and continued, no one knew how complex it was inside her. Rías turned to her father to explain but the latter ignored her and continued down the hall.

...

Suzetsu, just over 2 years old, was sitting next to the same old beauties. The 4 of them sat together while the baby asked some very curious random questions about his environment and its origin.

"Why do some have black wings?"

"How can I fly?"

"Why do others look at me weird?"

"Why am I different from the others?"

"Why do I feel something squeeze my chest?"

"Why do I have different eyes from the rest?"

"What are these little bumps on my head?"

"Who gave me the pendant?"

Thus, the women had to answer the different questions of the child while those who could not, left them in an uncomfortable position, trying to avoid them so that they did not affect him.

The infant was acquiring a greater physique, his eyes achieved greater depth, his protrusions were taking the form of small golden-looking horns, his current clothing consisted of a white shirt with black shorts but sometimes he wore a small white kimono with some signs tomoes.

3