7 Years
31 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"They're so big" - Venelana said with a smile as she watched Suzetsu and Rías play in the courtyard.

"But that brat Suzetsu still doesn't grow in other respects" - Grayfia looked at the older's breasts with a sarcastic smile in her eyes making the other laugh bitterly, yes, she has had a hard job breastfeeding. His appetite did not diminish, he became more gluttonous.

"pfffff haha" - they both laughed because some memories came up.

It was perfectly fine for a 2-year-old to continue breastfeeding, but Suzetsu's case was a bit special. The ability to understand, his physical development, different cognitive abilities, etc. He was much more developed, as was his ample appetite. In addition, he continued with the pleasure of sleeping on her breasts as if they were pillows or using them as a pacifier. Even with Yasaka.

Suzetsu and little Kunou met and got along quite well, she is a miniature version of Yasaka, but with only one tail. Despite the complaints of Zeoticus, Venelana held some meetings between both sides.

Rías is already 4 years old, and she was quite happy because today she would be visited by 2 girls that she had met in a meeting of high-class demons.

"Okaasan, when will Sona and Seekvaira arrive?"

Venelana turned around as she looked towards the door, just at that moment 2 little girls appeared.

Sona is a young woman, apparently the same age as Rías, with short black hair and violet eyes. She wears a pair of red glasses and wears a purple skirt with a black shirt, she looked like a young noble and serious touch.

Seekvaira is a beautiful young woman, with long blonde hair with hints of green and pink eyes. She wears glasses, has specks, and wore a blue tunic that highlighted her tenderness and elegance.

"kyaaaa Sona, Seekvaira finally arrived"

"We arrived 5 minutes early" Sona replied as she touched her glasses.

"Have a good time, we will go about our business" - Venelana said before leaving with Grayfia, but not before rolling her eyes as she saw Suzetsu doing his things. He was more interested in it than worrying about the fancy visits.

The girls said goodbye to the older ones and soon began to chat about girlish things. Despite being just over 4 years old, they did not behave in any way like an ordinary human child (<6 years) but rather showed a high maturity for their age, like someone from early childhood (6-12 years)

"OINGGGG!"

"And that, Rias?" -Sona said when she heard the screech of a wild boar.

"ahh that's ..." - Rias gave a wry smile, her brother was hyperactive.

Suddenly Suzetsu appeared with a big smile riding a huge 3-meter-long wild boar, the 2 visitors stared in disbelief as a small child was fearlessly clinging to the animal's fur to avoid falling.

"This ..." - Seekvaira didn't know what to say.

"He is my Ototo" - Rías looked at him with a smile "Ototo, we have a visitor!"

"Ehhh?" - the young man glanced in her direction and soon directed the boar towards them as if it were a horse.

"AHHHH!" - the 2 girls screamed scared when he was about to hit them, but the boar screamed when Suzetsu stopped him after grabbing his fur.

"Muuuuu Ototo, you scared them" - Rías gave a little pout after her brother's mischief.

"Ehhhhh sorry Rías, I was playing with Beni" - the boar could only sigh for his misfortune, he still remembers when he was quietly in the forest when the brat captured him and left him with other beasts on the Gremory family's land.

"…" - The 2 girls had a change of expression on their stoic faces as they looked at Suzetsu. Not because he was incredibly handsome since they were still too young to notice that, but because of his strange eyes, hair color, and his mysterious horns, in these little more than 4 years they have never seen those characteristics.

"Ototo, they are Seekvaira and Sona" - this was the young man's first meeting with the girls ...

....

Time is like running water, disappearing, 5 years later.

Suzetsu was already much more mature; he could easily pass as someone in his 10s because of his body type despite not reaching 8 years old yet.

In recent years he has had a strong job to improve his physical level. Early each day he does routine exercises, hitting practice, sword, spear, various weapons, and some basic movements.

Of course, he didn't forget about Yasaka.

--- Flashback, Suzetsu with 5 years old ---

"Very good dear, you are finally old enough to start practicing your Chakra (NA: or Chi elsewhere)"

"hahaha I'll finally start" - the young man was happy to start with the energy manipulation.

In a vast area within the Youkai faction of foxes, the beautiful Yasaka was found facing little Suzetsu. They were both in the lotus position while a calm atmosphere surrounded the sector.

"I met you when you were barely 5 months old, you were a little glutton and now in just a few blinks you are 5 years old" - the beauty looked at him with a certain tenderness in her eyes as memories roamed her mind.

The young man coughed in shame, understanding what she meant by gluttonous, he even glanced at the blonde's enormous cleavage, remembering how he sometimes used to play with them. He did not turn red from excitement or lust, he was still a brat, but from the mocking looks of the girls at home for playing with other than Venelana.

"... they told me that that same day you managed to find out something about my nature of energy" - changing the subject quickly.

"As Youkai and more like the 9-tailed fox I have quite a special sensitivity, but this time I brought a Chakra detection scroll for you to check for yourself" - She gave a small smile and then took out a scroll that she spread out in front of the brat. In it, there are 5 symbols of water, fire, earth, air, lightning, intertwined with a line of black ink

"Now you only have to insert a small amount of chakra energy from your body. Just expel a little of your power as you do when you train normally" - Yasaka said softly, you already know that the brat train his body daily and that he also radiates a certain amount of energy, only that the women decided that he would start practicing the chakra from the age of 5 so that he could enjoy his childhood a little more.

But the brat had other ideas, since he saw a Rating Games on television at the age of 3, a great competitive spirit was born, and he decided to start with daily training in the mornings.

The little boy nodded and injected a small amount of energy into the scroll. As expected, they illuminated all the symbols. Then he looked with puppy eyes at the beauty waiting for her words and begging for an explanation.

Yasaka looked at him excited and expectant although she already knew the results - "as expected my little Suzetsu, you are a little genius" -she gave him a big smile and stroked his beautiful hair. She knew that he had at least 2 other sources of energy but since he still had to develop them, she decided to omit them so as not to put too much pressure on him.

"Now close your eyes and focus on the natural energy that surrounds us. Once you achieve it, you have to carefully pull a strand into your own body, dissolving it in your muscles, bones, blood, and organs" - the beauty said in a low voice while the little boy carefully followed her words - "then you will begin to feel that your body seems to be massaged and that little by little you are acquiring more energy, but remember that there is always a

3