Restlessness
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Yasaka gave him some advice, tips, breathing techniques. The brat was quite clever, totally surprising the beauty. Within weeks he could even concentrate the chakra in some parts of his body to form some maneuvers such as standing sideways or face down in trees, walking on water, etc., and her clan gave him some skills to control and maneuver fire.

It was hard training and he stayed by Yasaka and Kunou's side for quite some time. On Venelana's side, Grayfia and Rías obviously couldn't stay away from him for so long so they took a long vacation, although sometimes they would return to the clan to resolve some urgent matters or take their work to Kyoto. What surprised Suzetsu is that even Sona and Seekvaira came to the area with the excuse of visiting the human world since in the future they were going to study in a Japanese school. Anyway, it was a time of little more than 1 year of training, laughter, conversations, games, friendship, etc.

But something important had happened. The Byakugan finally managed to activate it by mere chance after his intense training, even before he had come to think that his eyes had no particularity but now, he was euphoric while he used them. In the passive the Dojutsu is deactivated, that is, it is when his eyes are normal with the color white dawn. But when activated it seems as if the pupils are cracked and, unlike the Shinobi world, Suzetsu did not have the veins around his eyes.

He quickly ran over to Venelana, Grayfia, and Yasaka to tell them what had happened. He stopped a few meters from them while the beauties were perplexed by his emotional attitude, but when they saw the young man, they realized the difference, in his beautiful eyes you could see a pupil that highlighted the depth of the pampering, but not only that. Rather, Suzetsu's body exuded a more powerful and solemn aura. They wanted to ask him about what happened, but they were surprised by the intense look that the little boy gave them, they seemed to undress them because of those hypnotizing eyes.

As the young man thought, his eyes allowed a superior vision, granting a complete sphere of vision, almost 360 °, except for the blind spot that is behind the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. He was also able to detect anything around them within a radius of more than 50 meters, something that would surprise the Hyuga clan to reach such a radius when he had just managed to activate them.

Finally, he concentrated on the body of the beauties and understood that this Dojutsu also presents telescopic vision, that is, the ability of a user to focus on a specific area within the visual field according to the requirement of the moment in which it is used and together with the previous one, another remarkable ability that it grants is to see through the bodies, also allowing to see in detail the Chakra Circulatory System of others.

The Chakra Circulation System is the term for the channels in the body through which the Chakra travels and flows. Simply put, they serve the same function for the chakra as blood vessels for blood. Along the chakra pathways, there are 361 chakra points called Tenketsu that control the flow of chakra, like switches, and within the Tenketsu there are eight gates that control bodily function and tension levels. The chakra pathway system is trapped in the body and as blood vessels touch and interact with all individual living cells and pass through all organs.

When Suzetsu concentrated on Yasaka he saw a stream of light blue energy while on Grayfia and Venelana a reddish appearance that he attributed to demonic energy, to his surprise, the circulation system was quite similar although with different energies. He regrettably he could not finish watching him when terrible exhaustion made him pass out causing an uproar in the beauties.

---- End of Flashback -----

But not everything was perfect with little Suzetsu.

He sometimes sat alone in one of the large courtyards of his room while he thought about the possible answers to his constant questions, he always knew that he was not part of the Gremory family, he was an intelligent young man and felt that he doesn't belong there. Sometimes he was discovered by the others, they looked at him from afar with some anxiety knowing that the young man's heart suffered great fluctuations, but the boy always kept calm and without exposing too many feelings to the rest.

Young Outsuki already knew part of the constitution of this world, Youkai, Elf, Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel ... and even Heavenly Dragon and God, these existences that must exist in fantasy, are real in this world!

He also knew where he was living, The Gremory Clan is one of the 34 remaining clans belonging to the 72 Pillars. He has one of the highest ranks - Duke and is one of the most important families in the demon world. His next heir is Rías Gremory.

It is the house that produced the current Lucifer, its members are characterized by having crimson red hair and extraordinary magical powers. The Gremory are beings with extraordinary affection towards demons and humans, as such, they do not discriminate against themselves or their servants. Suzetsu is a special case obviously.

The Gremory Clan has a territory that covers roughly the same area as Honshu in Japan, with its relatives having many castles. It should be noted that the Gremory not only has a territory full of wealth but also has developed industries. Furthermore, the symbol of the Gremory Clan consists of a crimson rose encased in a circular shape.

The younger members of the Gremory Clan have inherited the Power of Destruction, coming from the Bael family. The Gremory family has a much superior magic control compared to the rest of the demons, an example of this is that of Sirzechs Gremory, who possesses both the traits of the Gremory Clan and those of the Bael Clan.

"997 ... 998 ... 999 ... 1,000!" - A little man was saying when he finished his hard training.

"Ha ... ha ..."

In the courtyard, the young man put the long sword in his hand and wiped his forehead with breathless sweat.

He is about 8 years old, with long white hair and a pair of matching eyes. Although his beautiful cheek is still immature, he has a calm that does not belong at this age.

'Who I am? Where do I come from? ' - While he finished using the towel, the young man thought, letting himself be carried away by his thoughts.

The women saw him from afar finishing practicing, but when they saw that he once again moved away in his mind, they decided to approach them so that he could once again feel the warmth they gave him.

Venelana hugged him from behind while the silver-haired young woman wiped off the persistent perspiration and as for Rías, she offered him tea.

"Thank you" - said the young man, returning his face to normal and showing a big smile to the beautiful woman. They then proceeded to walk to a corner of the courtyard.

Suzetsu along with Rías, Venelana, and Grayfia were located under the shade of a large tree. They talked about how these 8 years have been since Suzetsu had come into their lives, he had already told them that he knew that he was not part of that family, less in blood, in fact, except for 3, he had no other feelings for this house Gremory, the eldest of the family, Zeoticus was quite cold and his son Sirzechs did not have much contact with him, only for what was strictly necessary.

1