Change and the Juubi
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man tried to stay calm to think of some solution to avoid the calamity, suddenly his eyes will be staring at his necklace, specifically the small symbols of tomoes contained on the back of him. His gaze began to wander over the medal and he entered a state of enlightenment.

Just when Rías sought Suzu's hug to say goodbye to him, she realized that Suzetsu was looking intensely at the pendant on his chest, for some reason she felt that something had changed in him.

In this extreme situation, the man began to have great palpitations that arose from his chest and stopped in both eyes making him feel a gut-wrenching pain. Finally, a burning sensation traveled from his eyes to his hands.

Rías was in the back about 10 meters from Suzu so she could only see his back, Grayfia was in the air at a certain distance but she could observe a tremendous change in the man.

Suzetsu received a golden tattoo of the lower part of the eyelids, then it runs through the upper trapezius muscle (neck area), the shoulders, and along the arm in the form of a right strand (double helix or DNA) and ends in the palm of the hand that contains in the center a symbol 8 horizontal.

If there were an Otsutsuki I would think it corresponds to the sealing power of Karma because of the strange tattoos on Suzetsu, although said power usually forms dark-colored strokes. Karma is used by the Otsutsuki mainly in their travels to consume planets. Because it is necessary for an Otsutsuki to sacrifice himself to make the Tree God grow. The Otsutsuki leaves karma in a vessel prepared in advance to resurrect.

Instead, an elder from the Otsutsuki Clan would be extremely surprised, especially by the strange symbol on the palms, if he knew that an enemy had it, then he would send the entire clan to eliminate it.

But Grayfia was more surprised by the change in Suzu's eyes. A dark-gray wave pattern formed inside the Byakugan, extending along with the eyeballs, with finely cracked irises that contrasted with the mauve white color of the Byakugan.

All that change in Suzetsu's physique formed in a fraction of a second. When the energy was about to reach the couple, the young man made a few movements.

With no time to observe and almost naturally, he reached out with his right hand towards the energy that was close to coming into contact with them. The golden tattoo lit up and the oo even brighter. Then something unexpected happened, the great ball of fire was sucked into his right palm.

Rías and Grayfia were shocked, even Suzetsu himself was not able to explain since everything was done almost involuntarily, more than anything by survival instinct and brief enlightenment. But he did not have time to reflect since then he felt a strong throbbing in his left hand and again naturally directed that hand in the direction of the beast.

Suddenly the great eagle felt uncomfortable facing this brat, who at first considered him a simple ant, but now he was mysterious enough to cause him danger.

Just when he saw his attack disappear, the beast focused its attention on Suzu's left hand, leaving him in a cold sweat.

The left hand soon generated almost immediately, as if it were an act of reflection, a great ball of the fire looked practically the same as the one thrown by the beast, except that there were yellow stripes that gave the sensation of increasing the power of the huge mass. Then he threw it at the beast at an exorbitant speed that hit him squarely in his body, thus generating a huge explosion that started a huge shock wave that was even felt by the different subjects of the hunting test.

No trace of the huge beast remained.

Finally, the dangerous event ended and the young man only managed to observe his hands and his curious tattoo, once he saw his palms he felt great disbelief at the strange sensation of heat that he emitted. The two women approached, increasingly surprised at Suzu's new features, particularly his strange eyes.

"See, I told you it was a mons ..." - giving Rías an ironic smile and without finishing his sentence, the young man fell to the ground unconscious causing the panic of the beautiful girls, even his eyes were bleeding.

"Suzetsu/Suzu!!!" - Both screamed in horror trying to wake up the young man with bloody clothes.

...

He doesn't know how much time had passed, but the young man finally managed to move, rather his spirit was what really woke up.

He was immersed in an immense garden, with a great variety of trees and lush vegetation. After observing for a few moments, he felt that something was calling him, he began to run towards the place, when he reached the area there was only an immense tree with huge roots that protruded and they were crossing towards what seems like an eternity.

He took a deep breath to calm himself and began to slowly approach, but just when he was a few meters from the tree, a huge, blood-red-looking eye appeared that scared the white-haired young man.

The man calmed down and immediately paid more attention to the huge eye until he felt a great connection with it as if it belonged to his body, it felt strange, 'How can I feel this energy that feels part of me?', I was sure that he had never seen it, but it was clear that his sensations were experiencing the opposite, in addition to the fact that the eye contains tomoes that he recognized immediately as the symbols on the necklace.

"Well, those eyes I vaguely remember!" It was a dream?' -the boy thought as he frowned trying to remember them- 'mmmmmm then why do I feel that sensation in my chest? '- thought the young man with some frustration and sadness.

"None of that was a dream, young Otsutsuki" - suddenly the huge tree spoke greatly surprising the Suzu, a deep voice that was impossible to discern its gender although it leaned slightly too feminine, after hearing it, Suzetsu had an emotion that never He had felt.

"Do you know me? Do you know what I really am? Where do I come from? ..." -He impatiently he made like a submachine gun of questions, almost without leaving spaces of time for the answers of the great tree.

"I know you a bit, so don't worry, I won't do anything wrong to you, well, as long as you don't make me mad." she sounded like she was smiling creepily.

"... sorry for my behavior, so what do you want from me? Where are we? What's your name?"

"I have many names, but the best known to others is 10 tails, although you can call me Kirisu, second, we are in a dimension inside you, you can call it the spiritual zone and finally, it could be said that out of boredom and whim I decided to train you, well, if you want "- she said half-lies and half-truths.

"Of course I want to, I need to be stronger, I feel like I have important things to achieve, but why do you want to train me?" - he said with unshakable determination.

"Hahahaha I need you to become very powerful, as to why you are not yet qualified to know, it would only harm you"

"If you want to train me, why are you showing up alone so far?" - Puzzled asked the young man.

"You were living your fucking life too quiet, only until now that you could absorb the power of that trash bird my roots could react, although my power is very weakened, if not, with a spit I could disappear" - with arrogance in his eye.

"Can a tree spit?" - he muttered to himself idiotically. (lol)

2