Chapter 2 The new world(2)
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mouth was open, I was shocked as I looked in the mirror, my arms trembled, as I rubbed my eyes in disbelief.

I went closer to the mirror as I touched it to make sure what I saw was real. 

There in the mirror was well a pretty girl, she had black hair, and black eyes just like me, but! she was a whole different person, she looked like the version of me that had been starved for a while!

I flexed my arms, and what do you expect, no muscles, I gritted my teeth. This was horrendous! I had lost my precious muscles that took me so long to build. 

It was so tough to build them too, like mate I almost cried. 

I swallowed hard as I stood up, I looked around the room and my eyes almost went blind. 

It was so unnecessarily lavish there were paintings, vases, jewels, pearls and so much more. 

I rubbed my eyes as I wondered 'Where the fuck am I?'.

There was a large window in the room, I pranced to it and looked out only to find a large garden and more lavish architecture outside. 

I was in a palace of sorts, the window itself was lined with gems which were eye-catching at the least.

I wondered if I was kidnapped by some psychos and starved for a while then put here, but I was not starving whatsoever

I went back and sat on the bed trying to figure out what was happening, all I remembered was being in my room just about to play the game when all of a sudden I fell.

There were only questions in my head and no answers. 

I sat quietly as I tried to understand the situation when I heard the door creak.

I turned around to see the door slowly open, I stood up in a panic when from the door came a lady with a maid outfit it was not the traditional maid outfit but rather almost a modern one but it was not sultry.

In came a maid with blue hair with a dash of pink, I instantly recognised her, she was Maria, a 2-star character that is introduced at the start of Julia's regret. 

Why was someone cosplaying Maria all of a sudden? I wondered as the maid came in with a look of surprise. 

"Master you are awake" she said with the same voice and pitch as Maria. 

"I have brought your bath water master", she said as she slowly inched closer to me with every step she took. I was just in utter shock, 'what the hell was happening?'

I looked around to find a camera hoping this was a prank but unfortunately, I could not spot one. 

"Is something troubling you master?"

She asked with a concerned look on her face right when a thought hit me, Maria's master 'The evil lady' She did slightly look like me but I thought it was a coincidence!

I sat back down on the bed with utter confusion, "What.. is your name?" I asked with a pause. 

"It is Maria master", she replied adding fuel to my terror and anxiety.

My hands trembled, "Who am I?" I asked, with my voice now shaky as heck.

"You are the first lady of the Ducal house, lady Laura," she said, with a little bit of hesitation. 

 I was quite taken aback, I just stared at her in disbelief which seems to have made her uncomfortable. 

"Can you wait outside please?"

I asked to which she bowed and responded "Yes, Master", and quickly got out of the room. 

I was still in disbelief, I was for some reason inside the game and my memories as Laura were now flowing into my brain.

The flashes of memories from Laura's childhood and everything. 

I just sat staring into space.

A few minutes passed with me trying to understand the situation I was in. 

I opened my mouth from time to time before closing it not knowing what to do. 

I looked down at my hands, as I fiddled with my finger. 

I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, I was inside the game and was now a character in it. 

In the game, Laura is a minor villain who is defeated by Sylvia and Maria and is then publicly executed for her evil doings, Laura's name was never even mentioned in the game, or what I remember of it. She was called 'The evil lady'. 

I touched my neck in disbelief, I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to organise my thoughts. 

I pursed my lips, as I went to the flashy table in front of my bed and pulled out the chair to sit. 

I took out my diary... Laura's diary and started to write down the contents of the game. Now all I had was the knowledge of the game to save me from my demise. 

'Will I be able to survive?' I thought as I gulped. 

1