Chapter 3 – The new world(3)
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat down on the luxurious chair in front of me, it had such intricate artwork on it that I felt like I was committing a crime just by touching it and yet the other half of me felt like it was mediocre.

I was experiencing a clash between two different personalities of mine, no, more like a clash between me and Laura. 

Our ideals were very different so were our morals, Laura was brought up as a noble to always look down upon commoners aka the peasants, but I on the other hand, was a human rights activist, Laura abused animals whereas I was an animal lover. 

I took in a long breath to calm myself, I was scared, scared of the other person I could feel in me. I started to write down everything I knew about the game in Laura's diary.

The name of the game is Julia's Regret where Julia is the goddess of life who is killed by the demon lord, and the world is plunged into darkness. Sylvia is the main character of the game who is also the holy knight who has been tasked with killing the demon lord for everyone's sake. 

I jolted down all the events I could remember and before I knew it day had turned to night, I stretched my arms out after all the work when something hit me, I had left Maria standing at the door till now!, 'I'm fucked, I'm fucked!' I thought as I rushed to open the door only to find Maria standing there patiently. 

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed much to Maria's surprise. 

"Master.." she hesitated, "are you alright?" she asked with much hesitation in her words.

"Yes! Absolutely." replied Laura, much to my surprise, "You may take your leave" she said with much command in her voice.

'The fuck?' Laura had just taken control of the body without my knowledge. I came to a pause as Laura closed the door. 

"I have seen your memories" she spoke with my mouth terrifying me even more. 

"To think that would be my end, I am quite ashamed," she said as I continued to do nothing in fear.

"I shall leave it to you to make sure the foreseen future does not happen until then I will be in charge of your body, if you ever want your body back you better have saved this world or you will die with this world" she said as I slowly felt her leave my body. 

I started to gasp for air as I collapsed to the ground, to be threatened right after an isekai, it was not something I had ever prepared myself for. 

I was sweating profusely, my body shook uncontrollably before I slowly collected myself.

If I wanted to go back I needed to change her future which I had slightly ruined by making Maria wait at the door for so long. 

I stood up having collected myself, I knew what I had to do, my priority was to release all the animals in the basement of the mansion. 

'The key was with.... who again?' It had been so long since I played the tutorial I had forgotten the minor details.

I pointed my finger at my head trying to figure out who it was that had the key in the tutorial when suddenly I was interrupted by a knock.

"My lady may I enter?" asked a husky voice, that is when I remembered it was the Butler! 

"Yes, you may" I said trying to sound like Laura as much as possible, I composed myself as he entered the room.

"My lady, you have not had anything to eat till now, is something the matter?" He asked with a caring voice. I could remember his appearance from the game, he was the butler.

"I am quite alright, would you mind bringing the food to my bed chamber?" I asked which seemed to have taken aback the butler, but he composed himself in an instant, then bowed saying "Yes lady".

He left my chamber but I was worried he might have noticed something different about Laura... that is me.

I sat on the bed waiting for the butler as I organised my priorities. 

'First I have to release the animals from the basement, then set Laura's records straight before I plan on saving the world'

Soon knocks came from the door, "You may come in" I replied, and in came a tall old man with grey hair with spectacles, he had black eyes and a trimmed white beard. It was the butler standing with a plate of food.

"Where shall I put it, lady?" he asked with a calm demeanour, I sat on the bed, and told him, "You may leave it here" He passed me the tray of food when I said "I want the key to the basement" 

He seemed to hesitate and acted as if he was walking on fire before responding affirmatively. 

"I shall bring it to you my lady" he replied while in the distance was someone peeking at Laura and the butler. Who might they be? and what might their motive be?

0