3 – Mushrooms? (ero)
714 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Puppy woke up with some branchy horns poking his throat. Arivarea was snoring comfortably in his arms but he had hair in his mouth, a branch threatening his neck and a knee dangerously close to his jewels. He shifted himself apart from her so that there were no immediate threats during the wake up process.

Arivarea opened her eyes shortly after, the lack of bodily warmth rousing her. She sat up and found Puppy with her half open eyes. Her legs were a little sore from how he had been holding them last night.

“Morning, Puppy. Did you sleep well?”

“Like a log. How about you?”

“I was doing just great until my heater left.”

“Your heater?” Puppy asked with raised eyebrows. Then lowered them when he turned and saw Arivarea pointing at him with a disappointed look on her face.

“The day has arrived Ms Tree, we need to go about our business,” he said with a sigh.

“Can’t our business wait,” she moaned. Despite that she’d already left the bed and was heading towards the door. “I’ll meet you downstairs?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said with a smile and watched her walk out, he realised a second later she’d escaped with his bed sheet wrapped around her.

They reconvened downstairs once the both of them were dressed. Arivarea took a little longer so Puppy happily chatted to Vale while he waited.

“I saw Ari make her escape from your room this morning,” Vale said teasingly with her eyebrows raised. Puppy only chuckled in reply. Seeing that he wasn’t going to spill any information on the matter she continued. “Is today your last day of The Guild sign-up?”

“Yep,” grinned the dog. Vale looked a little down.

“And then you’re leaving?” she asked hesitantly.

“Indeed,” said Puppy.

“Well, that’s a shame. We don’t get many new people in this dump of a town.”

“I think it’s quite charming, actually.”

“Then you’re one of the few,” she sighed. Arivarea by this time was dressed and approaching them.

“Flirting with my dog?” she asked with a grin much too wide for her face.

“I am,” said Vale. “My window of opportunity closed a lot faster than I thought it would.”

Arivarea laughed. “I can assure you, your window is wide open.”

Before Vale or Puppy could say anything Arivarea dragged the dog away. They could not be late on their last day.

They arrived on time but the grumpy old man was still waiting for them impatiently. Only this time he looked far more worried than grumpy.

“Thank you for coming, please. Come over here.” He led them into a meeting room. The old man explained it was used to plan the larger scale expeditions. “The final test is an assignment. As in, you accept a request from The Guild and complete it. We send a supervisor that watches how you conduct yourself during the assignment and can help you if you need it,” he said. Then he paused and let out a sigh. His shoulders relaxed a little bit as well.

“However,” he continued. “Judging from your capabilities my assumption is that after getting your guild license you will leave immediately?”

The two looked at each other then back to the old man. “That was the plan…” said Arivarea.

“In that case, we have an assignment that is too difficult for any guild member stationed here other than perhaps me. I would like to ask your help in completing this assignment instead of the usual one that would have been assigned to you.”

They looked at each other again. Both of them could see curiosity, intrigue and excitement reflected back at them.

“I think we have ourselves a deal. As long as we get the reward for the assignment, even though it’s part of our test.”

“Of course, how could I withhold the reward after making this kind of request,” said the old man with a frown.

With all parties in agreement they set off, the two allowed the old man to explain the assignment on the way.

“It’s not a direct threat, you see. I’m afraid this is why we need your help. We have no idea what’s making these animals so aggressive.”

“And, you’re certain it wasn’t always like this.”

“Of course. Young lady, even the rabbits have been attacking the townspeople. Rabbits!”

Arivarea nodded her head, certainly rabbit attacking humans was more than strange.

“Say nothing of the bigger animals, Poolies swooping down and slicing at people with claws and beak. Travers bite and scratch people as soon as they leave the town's walls. We’ve had no deaths yet but the town is running out of food and water. I fear it’s only a matter of time that they get more daring and poke around even closer to our town.”

His worry was clear. Puppy and Arivarea were listening intently. Eventually Arivarea spoke up.

“I can say for certain that the fault does not lie with the animals themselves. There are undoubtedly some external factors at play here. The question is whether it’s naturally occurring. Puppy, how good is your nose?”

“The best,” he said with sincerity. She was somewhat taken aback by the calm boast.

“Okay, well. Let’s put it to the test. There’s a kind of mushroom which has a smell that makes animals go crazy.”

“Need more info.”

“I don’t know what it’ll smell like but I know where it grows. It likes dampness so probably near water. It hates sunlight so under a canopy. Old man, is there any water in this forest?”

“Of course, come,” he nodded and began to walk. The two followed, all the while Puppy was smelling for any strange smells that may or may not make him go crazy.

After a good long walk, they arrived at a flowing stream.

“This stream connects to a river much further away. But this is the only water nearby to the village.”

“Good,” said Arivare with crossed arms. “This looks like the perfect place. Look for a large patch of little green mushrooms. Their smell should be quite strong Puppy so keep your nose open. Meanwhile I’m going to have a chat with the forest,” she proclaimed and sat down next to the stream. The two men watched as vines and roots climbed up and attached themselves to her. They shared an odd look then separated, beginning their search for the mysterious mushrooms

It only took ten minutes for Puppy to pick up on an odd scent. Then once he found a particularly shady spot he laid eyes on a substantially large patch of mini green mushrooms. Before he got any closer he could tell he was already getting a little heated thanks to whatever it was the mushrooms exuded.

He backed up and went to notify the others. Before the smell could swallow him. He arrived back to where Arivarea was plugged in to the forest floor.

“Hey, Miss Tree. I found them.” Her eyes shot up and the various forest shrubbery moved away from her.

“Well done Puppy, I knew we could count on you.” She tapped him on the nose and Puppy showed her the way.

“So, what were you talking to the forest about?”

“I was just asking if it could possibly not grow those mushrooms around here,” she said cheekily.

“You don’t… Actually talk to it, do you?”

“Not in the way that we talk to each other. It’s more primal than that. It’s like I’m compelling them not to grow here. Unfortunately I can’t alter the forest completely because I’m not its guardian. I mean, I could but that would really piss off the current guardian.”

“Oh, this forest already has a guardian?”

“You’d be hard pressed to find one that didn’t.”

“I had no idea.”

“Most people don’t, it’s not something that people care about.”

They found the mushrooms again and Arivarea began the process of weeding. Although there was no trowel in her version, just the slow decaying of the mushroom patch.

“I almost feel sorry for them,” said Puppy.

“Indeed, it is a sad thing to kill something that was just existing,” she said with genuine regret. “But this species is a genuine issue. Too much exposure to the smell and animals could go permanently loopy.”

“You don’t seem bothered by it…” said Puppy who was standing a reasonable distance away from the threatening shrooms.

“I’m born from the forest, Puppy. Its residents can’t hurt me.”

“That’s hard to argue with,” he said with a shrug. He wrinkled his nose and took another step back. “It’s really got a kick.”

“Feeling aroused?” she asked. “You know, this is often used in aphrodisiacs.”

“I didn’t…”

“Well, now you do,” she said as she got up and dusted the soil off her hands. Leaving the withered remains of the mushrooms they began their walk back. When they eventually found a very sad looking old man they made their way back.

“To think it was just a patch of mushrooms,” he sighed.

“Life is oftentimes more boring than you expect it to be,” said Arivarea sagely.

“Rather than that, I would say I’m relieved that such a large problem for the town was fixed so easily.”

“So we pass our test with flying colours then?” she smirked.

“Of course, there’s no doubt you two will make fine members of The Guild. I only wish you could stay for longer, this town needs some competent members.”

“Sorry to disappoint you Gramps but we have business to take care of.”

“People like you often do. If you ever get that business finished with then know that there is a home for you here,” he said with a smile.

The two looked at each other in amazement. That was the first time they’d seen him smile.

“Gramps! You should wear that more, it suits you,” said Puppy.

They laughed their way back to The Guild where they completed their membership and earned their first token. They both received a white ribbon with two red stripes at each end.

“This is your rank. The more stripes you get the more you can be considered for a promotion assignment. I’ve put two on for you so that you get out of white as quickly as possible, you’re too good for the lowest rank.”

The two bowed and left the building after saying goodbye.

“Puppy, do you have things you need before we set off?”

“I do. I need some soap. A new waterskin. A…”

“I’m not asking for your shopping list… I need to buy some things too so how about we split this reward money and go. Then we can leave tomorrow morning.”

“You just want to spend the night with Vale,” he chuckled.

“And you don’t?” she said. Puppy paused.

“So you were serious about her ‘joining’”

“Of course I was,” she said, putting her hands on her hips.

“You know, you were a virgin yesterday and yet you talk big.”

She suddenly got all sheepish. “Don’t make fun of me. Is it alright if I share you?”

“Is that the kind of relationship you want?” he asked, it was better to get these kinds of things sorted early. “Just so you know, I’m not the sharing type. At least, not with other men.”

“Oh, I don’t want other men,” she said, with certainty. “You’re the first one I’ve been genuinely attracted to… No, what I want is a harem.”

“A harem? So an open relationship?”

“Not quite. You and I, we are the King and Queen. Then we have our harem of beautiful women. How does it sound?”

“I’m happy with just you, Ms Tree.”

“You’re more hesitant than I thought you would be. You know most men would jump at this chance,” she laughed. Puppy shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m not opposed to it. If you want me to be the King of a harem of beautiful women then I better step up to the plate.”

“Indeed,” she giggled. “I’m expecting great things from you, Puppy.”

“And I you, Arivarea.”

They arrived back at the inn then left immediately with their reward money. They both had things to do in town before their journey. Arivarea waited until Puppy had left before approaching Vale.

“Hey Vale, you want a taste, don’t you?” she said with a perverted grin.

Vale was taken aback by her straightforwardness. “I do, I’ve never been with a beast-kin before. But… Isn’t he yours?”

“He is mine… But we can share for a night. You see, I’m not overly experienced in that department. It shames me to say but how I am now won’t satisfy him. I need your help.”

Vale raised her eyebrows. For a woman to admit that, he must be quite something.

“Will you be joining?” Vale asked.

“I can’t?”

“Sorry that’s not what I meant. This is just a first for me.”

“Me too,” sighed Arivarea.

“Having a threesome with a beast-kin and I’m not sure what you are but you’re not human either,” she giggled. “Looks like I’m in for a fun night.”

Arivarea left the inn and did her own shopping in preparation for their trip. Neither had discussed exactly where they were going but neither of their goals would be achieved by staying put.

Puppy returned first and dropped his things off in his room. He then came downstairs and waited for Arivarea to come home and for Vale to finish her shift. Vale was stealing glances his way with a red face so he could safely assume Arivarea had mentioned something about her plans to her.

Eventually, the doors opened to reveal a hooded figure, gasping for breath and carrying far too many bags, Arivarea looked desperately around for her dog.

“Help…” she muttered weakly. But Puppy was already there relieving her hands of the shopping only to almost drop them thanks to their unexpected weightiness.

“Don’t ask…” she said. “I got a little carried away.”

“A little?”

“Like I said, don’t ask.”

Puppy sighed but helped her bring the hopelessly heavy bags upstairs; once more having the displeasure of seeing the state of her room.

“You know, now that we are travelling together, you’re going to have to have some self discipline when it comes to cleanliness.” said Puppy, genuinely worried about having to live with someone as messy as her.

“It’s okay, we just need to find a harem member that loves to clean,” she said with a shrug and a smile. Puppy looked at her disappointedly.

They went back downstairs and found Vale who had finished her shift. They ate a final meal together then Arivarea boldly led the two of them to Puppy’s room as if it were her own,

“So, Puppy. Where do you want to stART?!” Vale began to say but Puppy had picked up her leg and flipped her onto the bed.

Arivarea quickly jumped on top of her and planted a kiss on Vale's slightly parted lips. Vale was taken aback by the horns that had revealed themselves when Arivarea had taken her cloak off but quickly sank into the beautiful girl's mouth.

Puppy, not one to be left out began to massage Arivarea’s crotch, he knew that despite her acting she was the most nervous. Her having the least sexual experience between them was probably weighing on her mind. He began to slowly stroke Vale’s tender white legs as well, not daring to go near the crotch quite yet. Arivarea was already turned on but Vale would need some warming up.

Arivarea began to moan hotly into Vale’s mouth who, thanks to the deep kissing and the gentle teasing of her breasts and lower body, was getting sufficiently wet herself.

“Ms Tree, if you’d like. I think there is something else Vale could be doing with her mouth…” Said Puppy, wanting to move things forward.

Arivarea paused her kissing and looked at him with questioning eyes. She was still inexperienced after all. Luckily Vale came to the rescue.

“He’s telling you to sit on my face. Look at your poor doggy back there, he wants to taste me too.”

Arivarea hummed in understanding and delicately placed her vagina on top of Vale’s face so that she could get down to business.

Puppy was finally able to get a taste of Vale, she spread her legs wide and beckoned him forward by tugging at his arm. He leaned down and began to slowly knead her clit with his tongue, his fingers slowly slid into her vagina.

He could hear her moan of approval from underneath an over excited Arivarea. She was riding Vale’s face quite aggressively but Vale kept his face clamped to her vagina with her hand without motioning for help. Vale came first, Arivarea noticed her body writhing a little and sat up allowing for Vale to cry out a little.

She only let her breathe for a second however as she was particularly enjoying herself and ruthlessly sat back down on Vale’s face. Vale was surprised at Arivarea’s assertiveness but tried her hardest in pleasuring the girl on top of her. The only trouble was that she was now incredibly distracted by the thought of what was coming next. Now that’s she’d cum one, there was no chance the dog was going to hold back any longer.

Puppy noticed Vale’s vagina get sloppier after she came, he knew that she was begging for it so he happily obliged.

He slid straight in thanks to the wetness and she moaned loudly despite Arivarea staying fimrly seated. Puppy moved in and out slowly at first, unsure how he should be treating her but after a few seconds he realised he could let himself go just a little bit and began to move with a little more vigor.

Arivarea had noticed that Vale had become completely useless at this point so she got off and looked at Puppy expectantly. He beckoned for her to come closer so she laid down next to Vale so that Puppy could pleasure her with a free hand.

Meanwhile Vale didn’t even notice that Arivarea had left her seat and was busy sinking into the most pleasure she’d ever experienced. One of her legs was being held up by Puppy which allowed for him to reach all the way inside her. She was shivering with pleasure, her eyes rolled lazily back and her hands were gripping the bed sheets.

Arivarea meanwhile had finally reached climax thanks to Puppy’s massaging, she quickly kneeled up on the bed and kissed him.

“So this is what it looks like from here,” she said with clear admiration.

“It’s a nice view isn’t it,” he agreed. They were both admiring Vale’s hourglass figure which was currently spasming thanks to a second orgasm. She moaned every time Puppy pushed into her.

Arivarea couldn’t help but notice how Puppy hadn’t managed to fit all the way inside her.

“How much could I take?” she asked.

Puppy pulled out a little and showered her. Leaving a little less than half his dick inside Vale.

“Only that much?” she asked, disappointed in herself.

“That’s not too bad for your first time, even Vale can only take this much.” he said matter of factly and pushed into her. She managed to take two thirds but couldn’t manage any more.

Arivarea looked a little happier about that then laid on the bed again, this time on her front with her muscled butt in the air.

“Is it my turn yet?”

Puppy smiled and exited Vale, she moaned a little in protest but recognised that it was Arivarea’s turn.

She let herself breathe for a minute.

Puppy took his dick which was still soaking from Vale and entered slowly into Arivarea. He could tell she was less nervous about it this time as it slid inside nice and easily. She was still tighter than anything he’d experienced before but in comparison to last night it was easy.

She let out a large and slow moan as he went inside, her position was different from last night so it felt a little different as well. He was still only able to go about half way in before the end.

He began to move, not as fast as with Vale but with more vigor than she’d experienced last time. Her confident face quickly broke down. She lost the strength in her arms and eventually buried her face on the bed whilst looking back at him. He couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful face with all the glorious freckles as he continued to pleasure her. Eventually Arivarea had an orgasm of a magnitude far surpassing last night.

She flopped over unable to take anymore, her lack of experience meant her stamina was incredibly low. Luckily Vale came to the rescue again and assumed the same position that Arivarea was just in. She wiggled her shapely ass enticingly and Puppy happily obliged, after stealing her lips with a kiss.

Eventually, as Puppy was close to finishing and Vale had cum two more times, Vale sat up and began to pleasure Puppy with her mouth. Slowly massaging his dick back and forth. The hot sloppy mouth and the continuous rhythm meant Puppy did not last long, especially whilst staring at Vale’s beautiful face working so hard for him.

He came in her mouth and she swallowed it all with a satisfied look on her face. She immediately collapsed on the bed and Puppy snuggled into the gap between the two girls. Vale snuggled up next to him but Arivarea was already fast asleep, two orgasms seemed to be her limit for the time being

 

Let me know how I'm doing with these sex scenes. It's my first time writing them... :D Thank you for reading. <3

18