11 – Breed, now. (ero)
483 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The daring guild member that had entered first behind only Hayune was currently feeling the full brunt of Puppy, she was laying sprawled on the table she had propped herself up on watching as a few more curious women slowly entered the room.

The brave few watched as the guild member was pounded, they saw the already decimated Hayune and the pervy alchemist who had their eyes closed, both were left in rather compromising positions.

Puppy could feel himself still, he was still conscious in a technical sense but his instincts had taken over. They communicated one thought rather quite clearly into his brain. Breed, now. He was a passenger in his own body and could only helplessly ravage the guild member below him.

She was tall and stocky, her build was far more muscular and bulky than he was used to but he found the muscle sexy, not to mention the grip from her pussy was astounding.

He smelled some new bodies nearby and his vision locked onto them. Three new women had entered the room and were slowly undressing. However, Puppy was happy to pound this warrior woman a little more, she seemed to be enjoying herself plenty.

The woman in question had cum three times in that short period of time, each thrust from his doggy dick brought her somewhere she's never been before. She was worried he’d leave her for the delicate women that had just entered but even though he looked their way and acknowledged them he went right back to her.

She was delighted, and she did her best to reward him. She propped herself up and kissed the dog again, this time she held nothing back. Her legs wrapped around the dog as she clenched his dick down. His arms explored her body, eventually settling on her arse where he popped a couple of fingers into her hole just to be safe. She came again. Puppy continued for another few minutes until he saw she could not handle anymore, he finally moved on to the three newcomers who had been furiously masturbating whilst watching the spectacular pounding.

These three women looked like the dexterous agility types, maybe even mages. Puppy had no doubt that they would not last long, he could not help but feel a little bad as he instinctively picked one of the women up and planted her onto his dick. It filled her up instantly.

As he thought, it did not take long for the women to surrender. The three of them were lively but their energy expended quickly. They were going to be good for short bursts throughout the session thanks to their quick recovery. Luckily the first of the prostitutes were filing into the room now.

There was nothing better than a pro and although they would not have the stamina of the warrior woman they might be able to make him engorged dick finally cum.

The first to entertain him seemed to be the most experienced, she helped his dick out of one of the exhausted guild women and guided it happily into her. She threw her head back to hide a lip bite as it pushed against every crevice inside her pussy, she’d never felt something fill her so perfectly.

He moved again without holding back, especially considering this woman’s expertise she could even hold on whilst Puppy used the most basic techniques his master had shown him. He was impressed but all she could think of was how lucky she was to be paid for receiving this kind of dick.

As the other prostitutes looked on, they began warming each other up, finding various things around the lab to stretch their holes a little in preparation. Eventually most just used their full hand.

Puppy made short work of the woman, her experience was shown in her technique but due to that her stamina had not been tested for a while. Puppy quickly got to work on some other girls, now unsatisfied with only having his dick occupied he planted his face between their legs and his hands roamed freely around the whores bodies.

As more and more women filed in, the ones still standing outside were beginning to feel like they’d lost their chance, there was no way one man could need this many women after all. However, even as prostitutes continued in the noises never stopped.

Puppy finally found himself about to cum, there was no way he was going to stop that happening but he fought his instincts to reproduce and managed to convince himself to cum inside Hayune’s arsehole instead. He shoved his soaking and dripping dick into Hayune’s arse who was still trying to recover. She was conscious luckily as he thrusted she wobbled and came again. He came too, filling her to the brim. He pumped loads into her, more than most women there had ever seen.

Puppy plopped his dick out of the exhausted woman and returned to the multitude of prostitutes waiting on his dick. They cleaned him up with their mouth first but soon enough Puppy was sliding into another woman, his dick unhappy with just a mouth.

Prostitutes from three brothels, all the city had, were in the room. Most were preparing themselves but Puppy had already put half of them out of commission. The remainder were discussing tactics and ways to last longer, like tactical switching or using multiple holes.

Thankfully it worked for a couple of hours, but, eventually it was back to the adventurers as Puppy had officially sent every prostitute in the city to sleep.

He had needed to cum two times during the battle with the prostitutes and chose Hayune’s arse as his ideal location for unloading both times. She was still bent over, her legs hanging off the side and barely holding enough weight to keep her upper body on the desk. She had resigned herself to being his cum dumpster for the remainder of the session. She certainly had no complaints about the position.

Unbeknownst to Puppy a few of the prostitutes had caught on to their eventual loss and went to rile up the curious adventurers outside. Arivarea also returned and encouraged them, assuring them that there was enough Puppy to go around.

In the meantime Puppy was back with his favourite warrior woman, the first guild member to enter. She had chugged a potion of some sort and was ready to go again, so far her and the three adventurers after her were the only ones from the guild to have come in. The other three were ready to go again but they would not last long much like last time.

Puppy kept the warrior woman close to him as he fucked her, he pressed her entire body onto his. She ravaged his mouth as she did her best to maintain strength. Eventually she trusted her entire body to the table so instead Puppy lay on top of her revelling in her odour and her burly body. Each sweaty muscle was licked and both of her breasts paid ample attention. Her lightly tanned skin, covered with scars that she thought no one could enjoy was grasped and kneaded passionately causing her to buck uncontrollably as she came again and again.

Eventually it was the other three’s turn who lasted even shorter than last time, apparently they were incapable of fully recovering. Puppy enjoyed one in particular, her pussy very shallow and could only swallow his head meaning each thrust teased his most sensitive area. He had to make another trip to Hayune after that one.

Arivarea came in as a saving grace, a horde of adventurers behind her. As soon as Puppy smelled the tree girl he was on top of her. She hugged him tight as he passionately fucked her. She couldn’t even take in the carnage he had caused before she had cum twice and was put entirely out of sorts. The adventurers looked at his ravaging of Arivarea and tried to conjure some words from the warrior woman still lying on the table, fresh off her second fucking.

Eventually she mustered the energy to debrief the fellow adventurers of the situation, she also told them about the prostitutes that were strewn around the room, still recovering.

This caused a competitive fire to ignite amongst the guild members, they would see if as a team, they could outlast the prostitutes who had managed to keep the beast entertained for two hours.

After Puppy saw that Arivarea had reached her two orgasm limit he turned to the gaggle of guild members. All naked and waiting. He walked to the warrior woman again and thrust inside, despite her still recovering. She gasped but clenched him with her legs. He had no idea why he was enjoying her so much until he looked down. She had managed to entirely eat his cock with her perfect pussy.

She was ecstatic that amongst all the other women he had returned to her first. However, there was no way she could last long, and for a reason she was entirely unaware of, he had become even more ferocious this time. Driving her entirely mad with pleasure.

Puppy was off his rocker, he had found a woman capable of swallowing him whole. He rewarded her with a passionate and feverous pounding that he had only ever given his master.

Eventually it was time for the other adventurers who had similarly prepared a strategy. They were simply going to chug potions. This was a well paid quest after all so even losing a few potions would still net them a healthy profit.

Before that though, the warrior woman had driven Puppy to the limit so he administered Hayune with her next load. She groaned with pleasure as he entered her pleading arsehole. She latched onto him this time indicating she was good for another round. Without exiting he happily ploughed her until her next orgasm.

The first adventurer was the impromptu leader and was seeking to demonstrate their plan. Unfortunately for her Puppy was now reaching the apex of his lust and she was beyond strategic potion chugging after the seventh stroke.

The adventurers looked at their temporary leader in horror as they quickly helped her drink some of the stamina potion. This put them perfectly within Puppy’s reach and a few were swept into his arms as he feasted on their breasts and pussy.

The adventurers had better stamina but no technique, they were only able to make Puppy cum once which Hayune received happily, but they managed to last for an extra half an hour. The prostitutes, now aware of the competition took over eagerly, willing to prove themselves as the true professionals in this field.

Despite lack of stamina potions and overall fitness, they managed to outperform the adventurers purely through strategic use of holes. They used every crevice possible to satisfy the hungry dog. Puppy was happily confused as he ravenously fucked one of the woman’s armpits. They forbade him from entering their pussy until he fucked another body part, arse hole not counted. He ended up fucking feet, armpits, thighs, mouths, breasts and, for a couple of the non human women even things like tails were on the table.

This strategy proved overwhelmingly successful, they managed to last three and a half hours with Puppy releasing his load into Hayune three times, twice from the same woman as she was a dog beastkin and her odour was driving Puppy wild.

The adventurers recovered in that time, as had the warrior woman and as had become normal, Puppy was almost instantaneously fully swallowed by her begging vagina.

They would stick so close whilst they fucked. The rest of the women looked a little jealous but could not help but be impressed as she swallowed the entire cock like a champion.

The warrior woman felt that she could not get close enough to this manic dog, she hugged him desperately, their sweaty bodies gliding smoothly over each other, their toned abs smashing into each other and her breasts bounced beautifully bearing the full brunt of each and every thrust Puppy made. His hands gripped her short brown hair from the back and the other arm was wrapped around the small of her back bringing her into exactly the place she wanted to be. He was about to cum again, he used another technique on her, this one prioritised the top wall of her vagina and could even stimulate the clit. The closeness of their bodies meant he was also stimulating her clit from the outside regardless but it sent her body into orgasm within seconds.

He rushed to Hayune, his cum had been overflowing for a while but he mercilessly filled her up again. She had received so much cum in the arse she felt like she had eaten a large meal. The sight of her perfectly bouyant arse leaking his cum drove him wild and as he looked towards the adventurers keen to beat the prostitutes latest effort he knew he could feel his consciousness returning. He owed it to the prostitutes however to take these haughty adventurers out as quickly as possible, show them who the real pros were.

He did just that, finishing them off within two hours. They did not steal the prostitutes tactic as they wanted to win on their own merits. They relied on substitute strategy that would have worked perfectly had Puppy still been mindlessly fucking but unfortunately for them the slow return of his conscious worked against them as he strategically used more high level techniques to put them out of commission before they could even call for a substitute.

Puppy got finished with the last of the adventurers. He made his way to Hayune, feeling like he needed to cum again thanks to that last session. She heard him approach and spread her cheeks with her hands, mustering the very minimal strength she still had. He slid into her arse with ease and lay on her back, she reached up and stroked his hair. He came again inside her. She turned her head and kissed him. He even tasted like sex but at this point Hayune did not care. She felt him gently exit her exhausted arse and watched as he lay down next to Arivarea, she was exhausted herself and decided to just sleep on the floor, her exhausted legs were finally given a break and she joined the rest of the room in sexually satisfied slumber.

If you want more please let me know, I'm struggling to find motivation or anything like that right now but yeah, I love to read comments and stuff. I'll always respond if it's something that I can respond to :)

14