10 – An alchemist and her brew (ero)
425 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a special place Arivarea felt like visiting the next day. Somewhere recommended by Hayune with the highest of commendations. It was said that an alchemist near the city centre was the one and only person to go to regarding certain needs for women.

She turned to Puppy who was trailing alongside her. Without anything to do he decided to tag along though upon finding out why Arivarea was so keen to meet this alchemist he insisted he’d stay outside during their deliberation.

Upon finding the building in question Arivarea walked inside, Puppy busied himself with one of the stalls nearby,

As Arivarea entered she saw potions and elixirs lining the walls, every single one had a detailed description beneath it. Without the patience to read every single on, she went to the counter. There, a middle aged woman was hunched over an alchemy stand.

“Excuse me,” said Arivarea.

The woman jumped and turned around. “Excuse you, you mean. Can’t you see I was concentrating.

“I’m really sorry,” said Arivarea. “I just, I’m looking for something but it’s a little bit delicate.”

“Delicate? You need something for the bedroom?” she asked, suddenly perking up.

“Well, something like that. It’s just, I’m having some issues.”

“I know just what you mean…” she said with a knowing nod. “Is he here?” she asked.

“He? Yes, he’s just outside.” she confirmed, getting swept into the alchemists excitement.

“Bring him in then, what are you waiting for! Come through here when you’ve got him. Oh, and flip the sign on your way back in!” she shouted from the next room.

Arivarea stood there dumbly before rushing outside to bring Puppy in. Mostly because she was nervous being alone with this sketchy alchemist.

Puppy followed her inside, he was thankful for the plug in his nose as the myriad of smells managed to penetrate the cloth a little bit. No doubt unplugged he’d be swallowed in smells.

They walked inside, Arivarea leading. They walked through the backdoor to find the alchemist stirring a cup of liquid. She was humming a tune.

“What a strapping young man. What a lovely couple!” she marvelled.

“Thanks… What, may I ask, did you need him for?” asked Arivarea hesitantly.

“I just need to check something, you mustn't worry, I am a professional after all.” she said with confidence. Arivarea just nodded. She was recommended this place by Hayune so she decided to hold her tongue.

“Here, you have a glug of this, and you have a glug of that.” she said as she handed the both of them cups of sketchy looking liquid.

“What… Is it?” asked Arivarea.

“Oh it’s nothing, really. Just a little calibration.” she said waving it off.

“No, really. What is it?” asked Puppy. The alchemist looked at him with an annoyed look.

“Must a healer describe how they are going about treating you? Would a swordsman explain exactly how they will slice your head off? All you need to know, Sir, is that your woman has come here for my help. Even if you do not trust me, the least you could do is trust her!” She finished her tirade mere inches from Puppy’s face with a finger pointed at his nose.

Puppy looked at Arivarea who was cowering behind her cup. Thinking this was somewhat out of character for her it must have been something important. He took a large swig of the brew.

“Good…” said the alchemist, nodding her head. “Now, darling, you can try him out and let me know if that has changed anything.”

“Try me out?” asked Puppy.

“Well of course!” she said, her angry tone coming back. “It’s not her fault you can’t keep it up now, is it!”

The room was deathly silent. Puppy looked at Arivarea in horror.

“What?” he asked.

“Wait!” shouted Arivarea, regaining her confidence. “That’s not the issue! What have you given him?”

“Just a little something to awaken his inner beast. You know, unearth all the pent up desires.” she shrugged. As Puppy and Arivarea looked towards in horror she went on the defensive. “What? He’s only a man, if it gets a little much for you I’ll step in, don’t worry. He can’t handle two of us.”

Puppy snapped out of the shock first. “How long until it kicks in?” He asked, he relaxed himself to slow the blood flow.

“Oh, a couple of minutes at most. I am a professional you…”

“Yes! We know! Puppy, how serious is this?” Arivarea asked, realising the gravity of the situation.

“First, go to the the guild. Hire Hayune and tell her to come here as quickly as possible. Then, post a quest for female adventurers to aid in the matter. Be explicit, I don’t want anyone arriving who is not up to the task. Next, go around to every brothel in the city and send them here.”

“You want every single person?”

“Every single one, hopefully that’s enough.”

Arivarea looked shocked. “I know I said I wanted a harem but this is not what I expected…” she said.

“Me neither,” said Puppy. “Go, quickly. Hopefully this haughty alchemist can hold out until Hayune gets here.”

Puppy felt his mind cloud. The blood that he had tried hard to slow down began to pump feverishly. His member swelled causing Arivarea, who was still trying to process what Puppy had told her, to finally snap into action. She ran, as fast as her legs could carry her.

Puppy looked at the alchemist with bared teeth. “You’ve made a big mistake woman…” he said.

“Oh please, what can you possibly accomplish. Women are made to take it in their stride, we push a baby out of these things you know.” she said as she raised her dress, showing Puppy her well kept pussy.

“Well… Then you should have no trouble.” said Puppy as he unsheathed himself. The alchemist gasped.

“Okay, that is a little outside of expectations. But, nothing I can’t handle.”

“We’ll see.” he said.

She bent over, and pulled her cheeks apart giving Puppy a clear passage. She could not help but bite her lip. It had been a while for her and the first for something this size.

Puppy reigned himself in as much as possible. With the potions effects just starting to kick in he still had a little of his consciousness and knew he had to make this woman last as long as possible. Unfortunately, as soon as he felt her wonderful folds as she swallowed him, his rational mind was severely torn to shreds. He sank into her as far as possible, eliciting a deep moan from the alchemist.

“Oh, my fuck.” she said as she closed her eyes and groaned. “What are you? Part horse?”

Puppy had no witty quips, he was thoroughly enraptured by this pussy he was currently decimating. He stroked back and forth, piercing her as deeply as possible with every thrust.

The alchemist could only hold her legs for a minute before she collapsed in a groaning orgasm. She sprayed herself all over Puppy, she pulled apart her lower lips again, asking for his pleasure rod once more. Puppy obliged without thought. He thrust inside again, with his lack of consciousness he began to use some of the techniques his master had taught him. Things he had not had to use thus far and certainly did not need to be used in this situation.

His brain had been wired this way after many long sessions with his master, in fact, it took a lot of will power to hold back with Arivarea.

The alchemist could barely handle it before. Now a smooth and methodical rotating motion had been added into the mix and her eyes rolled upwards. Her once loud groans were now more quiet and guttural. She shook after another minute as a mind numbing orgasm overwhelmed her. She was especially sensitive now and unfortunately for her, Puppy was unceasing in his movements.

Just as unconsciousness claimed her, a panting and sweaty Hayune slammed the door open.

“What is this?” she asked before seeing Puppy’s desperate face and clouded eyes. “Oh dear,” she said as she lifted her skirt. “Come here boy, leave the nasty alchemist alone for a bit and play with me…” she said with all the seduction she could muster.

She hadn’t needed to though as Puppy was on top of her as soon as he’d registered her presence. Somewhere in his mind he remembered how it felt, her glorious arse.

Hayune was thankful she’d remembered to lube herself up a little before opening the door with a little something from the alchemist's shelves as she felt Puppy plunge himself into her arsehole.

“Oh, fuck.” she groaned. It felt different this time. It was not gentle and certainly not restrained but… “Shit!” It felt good. His movements started as they left off with the alchemist, techniques and all. Poor Hayune was not expecting such euphoria and was put to the floor in less than two minutes. He arse hole was finally exited as Puppy instead plunged it into her begging pussy.

Hayune tried to cover her mouth with her hand but the noise leaked nonetheless. Without her knowledge, the people who had seen the quest notice and got curious were waiting outside. Never had the guild employed women of Mardoch seen such an unbecoming quest.

Having said that, most made their way to the building regardless as Hayune, a well respected guide and the guild master himself authentified it then Hayune herself ran off to participate in it.

A brave woman approached the crowd and marched straight through. She had plenty of experience in the matter and if this quest was as fun as she hoped it would be then she would gladly get paid for it. The description of the length of the member in question was enough to convince her to enter the building that housed such depraved sounds.

As she entered she witnessed Hayune on her floor with her arse in the air. Saliva was falling out of her mouth like a waterfall and a beastkin was going to town on her arse with the largest rod the guild member had ever seen. She hurriedly undressed and lay atop one of the alchemists many tables, her muscled behind pooling on the wood. She opened her legs and whistled towards the rabid dog.

Puppy turned around and saw another meal waiting for him to devour. He exited Hayune who acknowledged the lack of dick inside of her and whimpered a little.

The adventurer began to rub herself as she could see the dog was in no mood for foreplay. Luckily she had worked herself up before even arriving and was already wet enough for Puppy to slide in. He, again, did not hold back. He pumped immediately, giving the guild member no time to adjust to his size. She could see that he could only fit around half inside her and threw her head backwards as he began his techniques. She clutched onto his shoulders and kissed him feverishly, this was pleasure beyond what she had ever experienced and within 20 seconds she was cumming fiercely.

The new voice could be heard from outside and the female adventurers began to talk amongst themselves. Eventually, a brave few walked inside, hoping they too would be made to make these stimulating sounds.

11