16 – The bath (ero)
767 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all recovered eventually, the kind villagers had allowed them sole usage of a beautiful bath that overlooked the city in the distance and the surrounding grasslands. After washing, they each slipped into the steaming bath completely naked.

“That was quite the technique, using those clones,” said Arivarea with a smirk as she looked at an embarrassed Thistle who squirmed slightly as she recalled her rather intense session.

“I just had to alter the teleportation magic a little bit. It turned out well, I think.” Puppy spoke as he laid his head back, looking at the stars above. Arivarea raised her eyebrows at Thistle for confirmation on whether or not it worked well. She nodded shyly.

Roh Ten was relaxing next to Puppy, her left leg was draped over Puppy’s right. She was staring at the sky too, she was never one for talking anyway so her lack of understanding did not bother her in the slightest.

“Hey, Thistle. What is your bloodline?” asked Arivarea, splashing the water softly with her legs. She was on the other side of the bath sitting next to Thistle.

“I’m part Orc, part Human and part Encide,” Thistle replied, she was always slightly uncomfortable revealing her mixed-race heritage.

“Encide?” asked Puppy. Arivarea rolled her eyes.

“Did you not study this?” she asked, slightly disappointed in her partner.

“Probably,” he shrugged.

“Encide are a race of thick-skinned giants. They live in cold climates and are insanely strong,” Arivarea spoke with conviction but snuck a glance towards Thistle for confirmation.

“My Father was an Encide, my Mother was half Orc, half human,” she clarified.

“How cool!” squealed Arivarea.

“I did not think it was ‘cool’, not for a long time…” said Thistle slightly dejectedly. “But, recently I have become very thankful for it, very thankful indeed.” she said with a coy smile sent directly Puppys way.

“Don’t give him all the credit,” muttered Arivarea with crossed arms.

“I’m not. It took me a long time to come to terms with my differences. I became comfortable with how I am. But now, I am ecstatic.” she smiled. Arivarea could only chuckle as she followed Thistle’s eyes to Puppy.

By this time, Puppy had been stroking Roh Ten’s legs for a minute or so, he moved up to her pussy and began to gently massage her, knowing full well that it was still sore from before.

Under his soft, pleasant touch she moaned subtly. She clutched onto Puppy and began to lick his neck. Thistle and Arivarea spied it but continued conversation regardless.

Puppy stroked until Roh Ten had a light orgasm, her body shaking only a couple of times. Roh Ten patted the side of the bath with one hand then clutched his dick with the other. Puppy followed orders and sat up, out of the bath. Roh Ten positioned herself in-between his legs and began working on his cock.

She gripped it and began to shake, using her saliva to keep it moving smoothly. Before long, she couldn't take it anymore. Puppy could see the way she was looking at his member and he moved forward gently allowing the tip to touch her delectably ripe lips.

She parted them and took his tip into her mouth; closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of him inside her. She sucked heavily and began to wash her tongue around, sending shivers up Puppy’s spine.

She moved further down, saliva beginning to spill out of her wide-open mouth. Her jaw was completely tensionless, it was the only way to fit the girth inside. She looked up to Puppy as she continued down his pole, letting her tongue pressure the underside of his cock as she journeyed ever close to his base.

Arivarea and Thistle, who had not seen her blow-job from earlier were staring with wide eyes and they watched her conquer the mammoth cock.

Finally, her nose touched below his navel. Her throat bulged alarmingly but she remained content. She was about to pull back but Puppy held her firm, making Roh Ten extremely happy. Puppy moved out on his own time, very slowly. He was barely out a couple of inches before he forced his way back in.

Roh Ten looked up at him with tears in her eyes, Puppy wiped them away, he knew she was not crying. His lack of worry came from her arms which were now firmly wrapped around his waist holding herself close to him.

He held her hair and watched as she did her best to move her tongue inside her mouth providing as much pleasure as she could. She began to squeeze her throat as well, anything to stimulate the giant shaft currently impaling her.

Her saliva was free flowing now, Puppy kept catching it and used it to lube his fingers as he played with her butthole.

He pulled his dick out of her sloppy, messy mouth. Giving her a second to recover. She did not wipe her face, or dive underwater to get rid of the saliva covering her. She just placed his dick back in her mouth and began teasing it again.

Eventually she began the real deal, taking his dick in and out in a mesmerising rhythm that sent Puppy wild. He could not even focus on fingering her arse anymore. Her tongue moved around in circles stimulating every area of his dick. Her face coated with tears and saliva looked beautiful as it bobbed up and down, Puppy could not help but admire her.

Eventually, he came. Much like before it went straight down her throat, she did not even need to swallow it. Although this time she made sure to pull it out before he was finished so that she could get some on her face as well. As if she wanted to be marked, in the most sopping wet way possible.

Arivarea and Thistle stared at them with mouths agape. They had become extremely horny at the mid point and masturbated themselves to completion, fully aware that they were too sore for anything more than that.

What was that?” asked a shell-shocked Thistle.

What was what?” asked Roh Ten who had got out of the bath to wash her face properly.

That!” asked Thistle again, too shy to go into more detail.

“I just… love swallowing his cock,” she said with a shrug. Thistle, not quite content with the answer, relayed the information to Arivarea who was poking her.

“She just loves it?” Arivarea considered. “I get it,” she said with a nod after no time at all.

“Actually, me too…” admitted Thistle.

“Watch this,” said Roh Ten as she returned to the bath, sliding her well trained and exquisite body into the hot water once again, making sure to do it slowly and teasingly so that they could all get a full eyeful. “Look, he’s hard again…”

Thistle, being the only one that could understand Roh Ten, whipped her head round to Puppy who - sure enough - was once again rock hard.

“What do we do? None of us can go another round.” asked a confused Thistle.

“Speak for yourself,” said Roh Ten as she returned to Puppy’s side. She turned around and presented her arse to him, she stretched downward so that her head was between her knees. Then, with her hands she parted her pussy.

Considering how turned on she was from the blowjob, she was already soaking. Puppy, requiring no further hints, stood up in the bath and slid slowly into her.

Again, Arivarea and Thistle could only watch as Puppy fucked Roh Ten. Roh Ten’s face was one of pure pleasure, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she was speared by Puppy repeatedly. Her legs began to shake after no time at all so Puppy picked her up from behind and carried on skewering.

She had her back against him and her legs were held up by Puppy under her knees. “Fuck this dog.” she kept saying as the relentless pounding continued. “Shit, I’m cumming…” she muttered before convulsing dramatically.

Puppy, without any hesitation, pulled out and set her down on the side of the bath. He parted her mouth with his fingers and shoved his dick down her throat once again. Roh Ten looked up at him with pleading eyes as Puppy grabbed her hair roughly and began to face-fuck her.

She clasped her arms round him once again and let him pound away until she felt his warm cum once again shoot down her throat.

As he pulled out she coughed a little, but managed to keep all his semen down. Puppy remained standing, his dick slightly limp now. He wanted her to clean it.

She did not need telling, she swallowed it again, this time gently. She massaged it as if trying to appease a raging demon. Puppy knew that if this continued he was going to get hard again so he decided to pull away, Roh Ten whined slightly as her favourite toy disappeared from her mouth.

“Shit…” said Arivarea. “I need to step up my game.”

Hey, thanks for reading! I just made a ko-fi account if you would like to support me, the content will keep coming on here but if enough of you are interested I'll write more stuff on my ko-fi page. Thanks again <3

9