Chapter 6.1 – Running Water, bonus chapter (R-18)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning! This chapter contains pee/watersports. If that grosses you out, then you probably should skip this chapter! I didn't really think my first R-18 chapter was going to be about water sports, either...

Anyway, enjoy!

***

Running Water, bonus chapter

I slowly wake up, feeling a burning sensation in my stomach. A sharp pain shoots through my bladder, making my legs clench together.

"Guhh... I gotta pee," I whisper to myself.

I shouldn't have chugged down all that water so readily...

I silently shuffle in agony.

I've been tied to this tree for hours now... When did I last use the restroom? Right before I left my airship, I think...

Another wave of discomfort hits.

"Fuuucckkkk~" I silently cursed as I clenched my legs.

For what felt like hours, I squirmed... the pressure in my lower abdomen intensified, sending sharp jolts of discomfort through my body.

"mmmm..."

No, I won't give in...! I just have to wait until morning. Eventually, he'll have to untie me to bathe or use the restroom... Right?

I bite my lip, refusing to succumb to such a vile urge. I'm a noble... A runner-up to the Duchy... I refuse to succumb to such a simple urge, like needing to pee.

...

I can't... I take a wary glance toward Erling. Who was fast asleep, his arms crossed with the broken blade right by his side.

"E-Erling..."

...

My pleas were so quiet it was barely audible from the rustling of leaves caused by the midnight winds. Obviously, it failed to awaken him.

"Erling...!" I try again, this time louder.

I keep calling out, increasing my volume each time. But time is running out.

"Erling!"

His eyes snapped open. His gaze was wide and piercing. A shiver traveled down my spine and into my bladder.

- Tsss~

I could feel a tinge of warmth being released into the crotch area of my pelt bikini. It stuck uncomfortably to my womanhood.

Without a word, he approached me, his movements slow and deliberate. My heart pounded in my chest as he knelt beside me, his presence both comforting and intimidating.

He looked at me with curiosity.

That's when I realized my biggest obstacle... How am I going to tell him?

***

I try to decipher her gestures.

"What do you want?" I gestured, feeling a bit frustrated.

Suen responds by using her head to point towards the forest and then back at herself, her movements becoming more frantic. It's clear she needs something, but I can't quite grasp what it is.

Confusion furrowed my brow as I watched Suen's restless form. I couldn't understand what she was trying to convey! Our languages were like distant echoes, unable to bridge the gap between us.

Suen's movements grew more urgent, her legs squirming as she tried to convey something. My heart quickened with concern. Was she in pain? I don't understand...

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and trying to make sense of her movements. She gestured towards her abdomen, then pointed urgently towards the ground. Confusion clouded my mind as I tried to decipher her actions.

"Suen?" I asked tentatively, hoping she would understand my tone.

She shook her head, frustration evident in her expression. She continued to gesture towards her stomach and then towards the ground, her movements growing more frantic.

Was there something on the ground she wanted?

Oh!

Suddenly, it all makes sense!

The soft grass I laid down must be causing her discomfort and making her itch.

"One moment," I say gently.

I reach out and place my hands on her thighs, attempting to pry them apart. She resists, struggling against my touch. It's awkward, but I need to adjust the grass to make her more comfortable.

Then, something catches my eye. Her bikini is visibly wet.

"Haauuu~"

She makes a strange noise, trying to close her legs, but my hands are in the way. The wet patch only seems to grow.

"You need to relieve yourself?!" I blurt out accidentally, my voice louder than intended.

Then, I start mimicking the motion of squatting down. Relief flashes across Suen's face as she nods vigorously. She's been tied up for hours, unable to move freely, and now the urgency of her need is evident.

I hesitate for a moment, unsure of what to do. Suen's arms are bound tightly to the tree, leaving her unable to untie herself. With a sigh, I approach her. 

As I reach her side, I notice the desperation in her eyes, and a pang of guilt hits me. She's a prisoner of war, and it's my responsibility to ensure her well-being, even in such a fundamental matter as this.

I carefully loosen the ropes, then tie them securely around her wrists, binding her hands together.

Helping her up, she staggers unsteadily, like a newborn fawn finding its legs. She bolts behind a cluster of trees and bushes once she regained her composure.

Leaning against a tree, I give Suen some privacy while she relieves herself.

"A-Ahh..."

"What's wrong?" I ask as if she could understand me.

Her faint groans continue, sounding more troubled than relieved. Worry grips my heart as I hurry toward her.

She stands there quivering like a leaf, her tied hands frantically trying to untie the knot of her bikini bottom.

"A-Ah!"

She groans, and a few droplets fall.

"Hold on!" I rush behind her, pushing her hands aside to work on the knot.

Our bodies press together, her pulse palpable against my skin, the sweat on her back sticking us together.

"Almost got it..."

>///<

Suddenly, her knees give out. I barely managed to catch her by extending my knee.

"Wet..."

This is the first thing that comes to mind when my knee makes contact with her crotch. She had leaked a concerning amount. Not to mention soft...

Speaking of soft, I hear a soft whimper and glance over her shoulder to see Suen's face contort in pain. Before I can react, warm liquid cascades down my leg.

With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I watch helplessly as Suen wets herself, the warmth spreading across her garment and onto my leg, pooling at our feet.

Sympathy washes over me as I witness her humiliation.

As Suen hangs her head in shame, her body slumps against my leg. If it weren't for my support, she would have collapsed into the puddle beneath her.

 I can't help but feel responsible. I should have understood Suen's gestures sooner and acted more quickly to help her.

[Chapter 6.1 END]

0