Chapter 15
1.6k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer made his way towards the locker room of the football team to get changed into his uniform.

Though his thoughts were mainly about Professor Emelia at the moment, she had looked so beautiful laying on the sofa, her beautiful curvy figure stretched out before him.

Just thinking about how her soft skin felt against his hands made him hard as a rock again. He could hardly wait until their next encounter because he really wanted to explore every inch of her gorgeous body.

'Damn... This is crazy. I don't know what's gotten into me after having done with mom—that I would lust after other women like this. I'm sorry, Gwen. I love you, but after having tasted this forbidden fruit, I can't hold myself anymore. I won't be satisfied with just one woman. I want more! A LOT MORE!!!' He thought to himself while he walked through the corridor of the college building.

Many girls in their sexy clothes walked past him, and most of them who had already known him smiled, greeted, or even blew kisses to him.

This made him realize that there were many women out there ready to throw themselves at him and experience his touch as well as feel his warmth on their skin.

'Damn... How come I never noticed it before? Was I so blinded by the light of only one woman named Gwen that I neglected the presence of other beauties surrounding me? Well, now that I'm aware of my lustful urges, I shall satisfy my hunger with all these beautiful flowers that have presented themselves to me. It would be rude to not take what has been given so freely, just like mom said, "Take whatever nature offers you—the food, water, air, and the beautiful women. All of them are gifts from God to be enjoyed!"' He thought as he opened the door of the changing room.

"Yo, Lucifer. What's up? You look a little dazed," Shawn Adams said as he grabbed Lucifer by the shoulder, bringing him back to reality.

Lucifer smiled at his best friend and teammate, who was now dressed in his jersey number 01. He was a tall and muscular man with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm good, bro," Lucifer said as he began removing his shirt and took his own jersey, which read his name on the back in bold letters - LUCIFER.

When he got it, he turned around to face Shawn and noticed that his buddy was busy staring at his phone screen while smiling wickedly.

Lucifer raised his brows and asked, "What is it that's got you grinning like a cat who just caught himself a mouse?"

Shawn chuckled as he showed Lucifer the video playing on his device. It was an amateur porn clip showing a young woman getting gang-banged by a group of men.

The girl seemed very much into it, moaning out loud like a bitch in heat as she took dick after dick deep inside her pussy and ass. She looked so slutty, sucking those cocks and begging for more, that Lucifer couldn't help getting hard.

"Damn dude... Why are you showing me this when I've got practice in a few minutes?" Lucifer said with a shake of his head but couldn't pull his eyes away from the screen.

Shawn laughed, "Sorry, bro, I just found it randomly online and couldn't resist sharing it with you! But seriously, don't you think she's hot? Look how much she's loving getting fucked. I bet girls like her are really wild when you get them alone."

"I guess so..." Lucifer replied before getting dressed.

Once he finished dressing up, Lucifer looked at Shawn and saw him still watching the porn video and said, "C'mon, dude, turn that shit off!"

Shawn looked up from his cellphone and smiled sheepishly at him before pressing the home button and putting it away in his pocket. "Oh yeah, right... Sorry about that. Guess I kind of forgot where we were," Shawn apologized as he followed Lucifer outside of the locker room.

"You're so into that stuff, you know? Don't tell me you're into fucking woman with other men?" Lucifer said with a laugh.

"No, not at all!!" Shawn denied with a loud snort.

Lucifer gave him a questioning look and asked, "Are you sure?"

Shawn burst into laughter and replied, "Of course not, man! That would be weird and too perverted!"

"That's true," Lucifer agreed with a chuckle before changing the subject. "Anyway, so how are things going between you and Ashley lately? Still having fun banging her brains out?"

Ashley was Shawn's girlfriend for three years, and she was the kind of woman who loved sex as much as him. Whenever they had the opportunity to fuck, they took advantage of it regardless of time, place, or occasion.

"Yep! It's always great; I love fucking that cute little tight pussy of hers," Shawn replied with a wide grin.

"Yeah? Well, then why don't you take her on dates instead? Show her that you care about her instead of just fucking around all the time." Lucifer suggested, remembering how Gwen always told him how romantic dates are.

"Date? Haha... You're kidding, right? That sounds boring as hell. Nah, man... that ain't for me! Besides, if she really cared about romance and all that stuff, she would have broken up with me by now." Shawn laughed at his friend's suggestions.

Lucifer couldn't help but agree with him.

20