Chapter 24
628 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He loved how soft her insides felt against his throbbing member as it rubbed against her wet flesh while he buried it deep within her body until his entire length disappeared inside her.

"Haa... Haaa... Ohhhh myyyy... Haahh... You're so biiiigggg. I love it." Jennifer whimpered in a low, husky voice as she held on to Lucifer for dear life, feeling him inside of her after all these years of being alone.

"Hmmm... your pussy also feels very nice wrapped around my dick. It's so slippery, warm, soft, tight, and yet still so damn comfortable. I love it too." Lucifer praised her before squeezing her ass cheeks hard and starting to thrust up into her womanhood.

His cock slid along the length of her inner walls as they clung to every inch of his girth, allowing him to penetrate deep inside her womb without any resistance whatsoever.

Jennifer let out a cry of pleasure when he drove his rod in and out of her heated core while smashing his pelvis against her groin, making loud, squelching sounds echoing through the bathroom.

"Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ohh Lucifer... I forgot how good it feels to have a man inside me. This is so amazing." She moaned in delight before beginning to ride his pole with all her strength, slamming her hips down hard against his lap as she impaled herself deeper and deeper upon it.

The feeling of his large rod reaching so far into her body sent ripples of ecstasy coursing throughout her entire being as it rubbed against her sensitive spots and nerves, stimulating her senses beyond anything she could imagine.

Lucifer held Jennifer by her wide hips to guide her movements as he started thrusting upwards into her cunt.

"Oohhh, yeeesssss... Yesss L-lucifeerrrr... Keep fucking me like thiiisss... Harder... Fasterrrr!!" Jennifer cried out, throwing her head back in pleasure, when Lucifer began ramming himself into her, hitting her sweet spots with each powerful stroke.

"Damn, Aunt Jennifer! Your pussy is amazing!" Lucifer exclaimed, burying his face between her large breasts while pounding into her pussy with a strong rhythm.

"Ohhh... Aaahhhn!!! Yes! Yesssss!!! More! Harder!!" Jennifer pleaded while wrapping her legs around his torso to lock their bodies together in this mating position.

Lucifer complied with her demands and increased the speed of his movements.

He started pumping faster and faster, making loud splashing noises every time he slammed his crotch against her, causing the water in the tub to splash over the rim.

The sensation of her pussy contracting around him was driving him crazy with lust.

Every time he buried his cock deep inside her body, she tightened around him, making him groan in delight.

Her pussy clenched his member tightly while it massaged and stroked it with every movement they made.

It was like her insides were trying to suck him dry, pulling his manhood into her depths with every stroke.

This pleasure made him feel as if he would explode soon enough, but he didn't want this experience to end so fast.

Jennifer was feeling amazing as well. His huge length felt fantastic as it plunged into her womanhood again and again, reaching far inside her core where no man had ever been before.

"Hah... Hah... Hah... Lucifer... My tits... Suck my tits... I want you to suck on my hard nipples... Uhhhh... Haaaaaaa... suck on these tits that all men stare at... and make me feel loved again, Lucifer."

"As you wish, my darling." Lucifer eagerly obeyed Jennifer's request and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around its pink tip while continuing to piston into her drenched pussy.

Her breasts jiggled with every movement as if they were two massive water balloons bouncing on her chest, mesmerizing him as he watched them dance.

Lucifer sucked hard on her right nipple while rolling his tongue across its surface before giving the same treatment to its twin on her left breast.

Jennifer moaned out louder than ever before as he nibbled on her sensitive tips, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Ahhh yes!!! That's it, Lucifer... Keep sucking them... Just like that... Don't stop... Oh God... It feels s-so goooood...." Jennifer begged while continuing to bounce on his length with enthusiasm.

'Holy shit! This is insane! I never imagined that I'd be banging Shawn's mom in my entire life! But it feels so fucking great. Her pussy is incredible, and these boobs of hers... It's no wonder I couldn't resist them.' Lucifer thought as he released her nipple from his mouth and looked at her face.

He found her flushed cheeks, closed eyes, and parted lips contorted by pleasure to be extremely erotic and attractive.

"Fuckkkkk!!!" Lucifer growled when he felt Jennifer's vaginal walls squeeze him harder than before, almost making him cum inside her right there.

He held back his urge to release, wanting to prolong this wonderful sensation for as long as possible.

"Tell me, Aunt Jennifer, whose pussy is this?" Lucifer teased and squeezed one of her large breasts in his hands, asking her with a smirk.

"Unnnhhh.... Yours.... All yours, my beloved Lucifer." Jennifer managed to choke out between gasps of air as she tried not to pass out from bliss.

"Correct. Now you're mine, Aunt Jennifer. Nobody can have you except me. You belong to me and no one else," Lucifer breathed as he began thrusting into her hard and fast, smacking his pelvis against her soft asscheeks.

"Ahh... Haaaahh..." Jennifer whimpered against his shoulder when she felt the tip of his shaft rubbing against the entrance.

She was enjoying it so much that she couldn't help herself anymore. Her body tensed up, and she arched her back in bliss.

"Haaaahn.... Luciiiffffeerrr!!!" Jennifer cried out when a sudden wave of pleasure surged through every part of her being, sending her over the edge and making her climax for the first time after so long.

"Nnngggg... You're going crazy, Aunt Jennifer. Your pussy has been squeezing me tight since a little while ago. It feels so fucking good, as if you're trying to milk me. Well, prepare for the incoming milk."

Lucifer shouted. The sensation of her womanhood clenching around his shaft was sending shivers throughout his whole body too, and he felt himself approaching the brink of release as well.

With one last hard push, he hilted his entire length inside her pussy and started spurting out jets of sperm straight into her womb, filling her with his thick seed.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Oohhhhhh... Lucifer!!!!!" Jennifer screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hit her like a hurricane.

She threw her head back and dug her nails into Lucifer's shoulders, raking them down his back as he poured his hot fluids into her body.

At the same time, her womb expanded to contain all of his load, making her feel like it was going to burst any second.

"Uhhhnnn!!! It's... Soooo warm!!! You're filling me up with your cum, Lucifer! Oohhh, I love it... I love your cuuuummmmmm!!!" Jennifer moaned as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled to the brim with his virile sperm.

Lucifer sighed in pleasure when he saw how happy she looked, smiling in satisfaction after receiving his seeds.

12