Chapter 25
480 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ A/N :- Now, I am going to continue writing this story.

And this time I am going to shut off my brain and just write whatever comes to mind first, and that may or may not suit everyone's taste. So, you should read with an open mind.

Anyway, let's see how it goes. ]

"Uhhhnnn!!! It's... Soooo warm!!! You're filling me up with your cum, Lucifer! Oohhh, I love it... I love your cuuuummmmmm!!!" Jennifer moaned as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled to the brim with his virile sperm.

Lucifer sighed in pleasure when he saw how happy she looked, smiling in satisfaction after receiving his seeds.

"Yeah, my sexy Aunt Jennifer. You look beautiful right now, with a big smile on your face and my cum leaking from your pussy," Lucifer complimented her before bringing his face closer to hers and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hmmm... Thank you, Lucifer. That means a lot to me. You make me very happy," Jennifer replied, returning his kiss with equal tenderness and affection.

Lucifer chuckled. "You make me happy too, Aunt Jennifer," he said, holding her body close to him. "How about we continue our fun later on? Right now, I think we should go out and check up on Shawn and Ashley. I bet they have already finished their activities by now and will be waiting for me to join them for tonight's game night. Why don't you join us as well?"

Jennifer giggled at his suggestion and nodded in agreement. "Alright then. Let's go. I'm sure they are wondering what is taking you so long to join them."

They kissed each other one last time before stepping out of the bathtub. Lucifer grabbed a towel and dried Jennifer's voluptuous body off from head to toe, paying special attention to her large breasts and big, juicy ass, earning a playful smile from her as she watched him.

Once he finished drying her body, they both got ready and put their clothes on in the guest bedroom.

Jennifer wore black high-waisted booty shorts and a sleeveless crop top with a deep v-neck, showing her cleavage, and she left her long, brown hair down in wavy curls. While Lucifer put on a pair of black boxers along with loose shorts and a tank top.

It was a summer season, and both of them had worn casual and light clothes to stay cool and relaxed in the humid weather.

After they were dressed, they walked out of the room and headed downstairs, where Shawn and Ashley were sitting on the living room couch watching television.

Upon seeing them entering the living room, Shawn stood up and asked, "Mom? You were home? I didn't realize."

"Hello, son. Of course, I was here the entire time. I just happened to come back earlier than expected," Jennifer replied as she approached them with Lucifer beside her.

"Hey guys, I was in the bath for some time. Were you done playing?" Lucifer asked as he looked at his friend and Ashley sitting on the sofa, looking fresh and relaxed.

He saw that Shawn was wearing a loose white T-shirt and shorts, while Ashley looked more than comfortable in her tight black mini-shorts and black strapless top, revealing her cleavage and midriff along with her sexy long legs with smooth, creamy skin.

She looked super sexy even though she didn't have giant breasts like Jennifer, who was standing beside him with a mischievous smile across her lips while looking at her son.

Shawn got embarrassed by her teasing gaze and turned back towards the TV screen without replying to anything, pretending like he didn't hear his friend's words.

On the other hand, Ashley gave a seductive smile and replied, "Oh, what are you talking about, Lucifer? We're just waiting for you to finish up before we watch a game together."

Her innocent response was followed by laughter coming from Jennifer, who couldn't contain her amusement anymore after hearing Ashley say something like that with such a straight face.

"Well, whatever! Anyway, the game's about to start. Do you guys want to watch it or not?" Shawn asked with a bit of impatience in his tone while turning toward the TV screen and adjusting its volume.

"Okay, okay, relax. There's no need to rush, Shawn." Lucifer patted his friend's shoulder, who afterwards went to grab some drinks from the kitchen for everyone.

Lucifer looked at Ashley with a knowing grin before sitting down next to her, admiring how beautiful and sexy she looked at that moment. Whereas Jennifer sat down on the other side of Lucifer and crossed her long, toned legs, highlighting her curvy figure even more.

"I didn't know that you can be quite shameless sometimes, Ashley." Lucifer whispered as he leaned close to Ashley's ear before adding, "To think you can dodge my question and throw it back at me with that beautiful face of yours."

"Hehehe, what can I do? I just felt like teasing you a bit." Ashley giggled with her lips curling up into an adorable smile, revealing her cute dimples. "Besides, Shawn's mother is here, so there's no way I can answer your question with full honesty."

"Fair enough. I guess you got me there," Lucifer replied with a slight shrug before leaning back into the sofa.

Just then, Shawn returned from the kitchen with drinks and snacks, which he placed down on the table in front of the couch. "Here are the drinks. Help yourselves."

"Thank you, Shawn. You really know how to make people feel at home." Lucifer accepted one of the cans of cold beer while opening it with a satisfied expression on his face.

"Yes. Thank you, son. I hope you're not planning to drink too much, though. It's not good for you." Jennifer reminded Shawn of his alcohol consumption, even though she was the last person who should be saying things like that considering how much she enjoys drinking herself.

"Don't worry about it, mom. I'm fine," Shawn reassured her before taking a seat next to his girlfriend and picking up a beer can of his own.

Everyone settled down as they prepared to enjoy the football game unfolding on the screen in front of them.

9